Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to change to Kr language.

Have you tried changing the EN > KR. I'm not sure If it has the language pack or datafile depending on what it uses. If this doesn't work, then feel free to reply back and I'll download the files myself to check them out.

Updated

I noticed this as of recently as well.

Nice! So far I know the client is support 4 languages, en, de, fr, and esp but I'm not sure about esp

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you tried changing the EN > KR. I'm not sure If it has the language pack or datafile depending on what it uses. If this doesn't work, then feel free to reply back and I'll download the files myself to check them out.

Thanks for your help.
I'll try and answer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Updated

I noticed this as of recently as well.

Unfortunately, Kr doesn't apply.
Is there any other way?

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Kr doesn't apply.
Is there any other way?

As far as I know for the meantime, even through browsing the thread... I've not seen that much which relates to the language selection for "KR". I'm sure someone might come forward with a solution eventually, however I will download the files now myself and check it out!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As far as I know for the meantime, even through browsing the thread... I've not seen that much which relates to the language selection for "KR". I'm sure someone might come forward with a solution eventually, however I will download the files now myself and check it out!

Thank you so much for your care.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.Above was the source code for the launcher. Does anyone have it?Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
Is there any program to edit decrypted files?

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to help fix the Arena - PVP system. Interested?

Back