Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OFC o try , thats the reason i try to get help ... no problem fkuck that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Play with my brother on lan and we cant go into battle field, also when changed in DB Both of our characters into lvl 70 we cant go arena. Any idea? Config.json is match setup to true
I havent tested the battle field itself yet but it appears that match server (SBmatch) appears to be working. You have to setup the connections and ports correctly. 4: make sure you add sb server start to the game start.bat script.Let me know if it works :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i got a Problem and i cant fix it by myself so maybe someone here can help me:
if i try to start the startup.bat i become this issue:
keyrita1 - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

and if i try to run the .bat as Administrator i become an Issue like this:

"The instruction in "0x00 ..233E729" referred to Main memory at 0x0 ..01" The process written could not be carried out in the main memory.

Im using Windows10 64bit on my "host" computer and the VM with server is Windows7 (i use the Setup from Hycker)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tired so many things now, so many client files etc everytime i become this errors .. or i EOS.exe starts but nothing happends.
maybe can anyone here with working client share his client folder for me?
i spend more than 8 hours today to fix this but nothing work. :-(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but what about something like "Windows 7 Compatible Mode" ? i know something is integrated in Windows already but i think there are some other programs to do like this, did u tried something?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i become the same error on windows 10, i installed all c++ and visual studio components but everytime i become the same error .. also many solutions wich i found on google doesnt help .. can anyone help me with this? i only use files from this thread server+client files

this is my error (its in german cause my windows is german to but its the same as posted before by other user)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey someone know how to "clear" some tables like the Server Records or "First (whatever) on Server" Records?
also, im wondering about the Events - if i change the time from the config to the actual time it doesnt work.

i did a clean installation of w10 2004 and not work, then just did a clean installation of 1909 also and now its working like before

thanks for this information, with this version finally i can run the server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey someone know how to "clear" some tables like the Server Records or "First (whatever) on Server" Records? also, im wondering about the Events - if i change the time from the config to the actual time it doesnt work.thanks for this information, with this version finally i can run the server!
Greetings,within the db folder inside the shared files, you will find a folder called "Full" which consists of a bunch of sql script files. You may use these to truncate/wipe/clean table records.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, I don't know if i am writing this in the appropriate forum, but please i have a question related to Echo Of Soul.I'm currently playing in the BluePotion server of Echo Of soul (The Korean one). My goal is to translate the game into English as much as possible. As far as i know, the translations would be stored in the game files. I walked through the content of the files, i found there is a file called "UI". I thought this folder would hold all the texts or something...Yesterday exactly, the SEA server of Echo of soul is opened with English language. I tried to copy the UI folder from EOS Sea to EOS Kr, but it didn't work.If there's someone who can tell me what should I do in order to translate the game (Since EOS Sea is same as EOS Kr, but with English Language), i will be really happy with that.Excited to hear from youThanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys since today i got a wired bug: many icons doesnt match to the item or didnt get showed atleast.
anyone know the structure for the icons already? or is this client sidet? i already loadet a backup from my server and reinstalled it but doesnt work and now im a bit confused.. anyone here got experience with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, I don't know if i am writing this in the appropriate forum, but please i have a question related to Echo Of Soul.I'm currently playing in the BluePotion server of Echo Of soul (The Korean one). My goal is to translate the game into English as much as possible. As far as i know, the translations would be stored in the game files. I walked through the content of the files, i found there is a file called "UI". I thought this folder would hold all the texts or something...Yesterday exactly, the SEA server of Echo of soul is opened with English language. I tried to copy the UI folder from EOS Sea to EOS Kr, but it didn't work.If there's someone who can tell me what should I do in order to translate the game (Since EOS Sea is same as EOS Kr, but with English Language), i will be really happy with that.Excited to hear from youThanks

I have found the file that stores all the text of the game.
It's on SBGameDataScript.u
I used the Decryption tool by Atom on Korean EOS, it turned out to some garbage bytes which are not understandable...
Is it because i decrypted a file which was in Korean language to English forcefully? Or it's a matter of encoding texts on my PC?
Check it:
Cehck it :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I just discovered this game few days ago and it looks nice :3
For the server files, I made a google drive link because Mega is limited to 5GB and you need to have a good VPN in order to download the required files...
Ready to play VM from Hycker:
Multiple server files by Kameyu:
Hope it helped someone ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys since today i got a wired bug: many icons doesnt match to the item or didnt get showed atleast.
anyone know the structure for the icons already? or is this client sidet? i already loadet a backup from my server and reinstalled it but doesnt work and now im a bit confused.. anyone here got experience with this?

Item icons / models are pretty much client side.
Can't say for sure why such glitch is happening since as far i am concerned, the server does not interact to the icons. Have you changed any client data recently?

On my side it works perfectly tho..

5oDwlRd - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

I have found the file that stores all the text of the game.
It's on SBGameDataScript.u
I used the Decryption tool by Atom on Korean EOS, it turned out to some garbage bytes which are not understandable...
Is it because i decrypted a file which was in Korean language to English forcefully? Or it's a matter of encoding texts on my PC?
Check it:
Cehck it :

I have tried this too, and it looks like the decryptor does not contain the correct key to decrypt several of these files. Although it does decrypt the .ini file perfectly. You may try to play along with the Notepad++ charset to utf-8 or Latin but i'm not certain that may change anything at all.

NB:
May I ask why you try to translate the KOR client while the EN client/srv shared here is working perfectly?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried this too, and it looks like the decryptor does not contain the correct key to decrypt several of these files. Although it does decrypt the .ini file perfectly. You may try to play along with the Notepad++ charset to utf-8 or Latin but i'm not certain that may change anything at all.

NB:
May I ask why you try to translate the KOR client while the EN client/srv shared here is working perfectly?

Hey, I play in KOR server because it has more events/patches and they are up to date. Also the English client has many bugs there (Gold bug, Legendary bug and many). But in Korean server everything is good.

So coming to the topic, i contacted the programmer of the decrypt tool (Atom0s) yesterday. I reached to a point to prove that they key didn't change using a trick.

I decrypted the .u file and then took the result and encrypt it back. I pasted the final output file to the game folder and it worker perfectly as it's the original file! If the key is changed, then it won't generate the right file.

About notepad++, i spent whole night trying to manipulate the file but no progress.

Thank you :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I play in KOR server because it has more events/patches and they are up to date. Also the English client has many bugs there (Gold bug, Legendary bug and many). But in Korean server everything is good.

So coming to the topic, i contacted the programmer of the decrypt tool (Atom0s) yesterday. I reached to a point to prove that they key didn't change using a trick.

I decrypted the .u file and then took the result and encrypt it back. I pasted the final output file to the game folder and it worker perfectly as it's the original file! If the key is changed, then it won't generate the right file.

About notepad++, i spent whole night trying to manipulate the file but no progress.

Thank you :D

I see :D
I understand that it would be more interesting to use. With the KOR->EN translated client (at least, you try) you want to play this client with the server files from this thread? If that's the case, i'm affraid there would be many more changes to the server required aswell. Anyways, maybe a nooby suggestion; have you tried to `replace` the EN .u file into the KOR client?

Back