Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see :D
I understand that it would be more interesting to use. With the KOR->EN translated client (at least, you try) you want to play this client with the server files from this thread? If that's the case, i'm affraid there would be many more changes to the server required aswell. Anyways, maybe a nooby suggestion; have you tried to `replace` the EN .u file into the KOR client?

No don't worry, I just came to this thread because i didn't know where to go somewhere else XD

And yup i did tried copying the .u files from EN client to KOR one. And it worked! The only problem is that if KOR server has new events / patches and items, it will not be translated or will be hidden. Because they are missing from EN .u files.

I am trying to read the .u files so i can manually add the missing translations somehow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ye i just get a fresh client from this forum (thanks god) and now it works fine for me. thanks anyway idk how this could happend :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No don't worry, I just came to this thread because i didn't know where to go somewhere else XD

And yup i did tried copying the .u files from EN client to KOR one. And it worked! The only problem is that if KOR server has new events / patches and items, it will not be translated or will be hidden. Because they are missing from EN .u files.

I am trying to read the .u files so i can manually add the missing translations somehow.

Yes that may be correct, it would affect something during a patch. Depends on the patching method. Most games patch a file by overwrite, while others are working with a package which contains data files that are being overwritten one by one.
If patch method 1; you will lose the EN.u file which will be overwritten by KOR......

That's great! Let us know if you managed to read/write the .u file correctly.
Another suggestion, since *.u file sounds to me as "Unreal" file, you may try to open it with Unreal XD.
Not tried == never know.

ye i just get a fresh client from this forum (thanks god) and now it works fine for me. thanks anyway idk how this could happend :D

Great! Well, there's something between heaven and earth which we never know what's the reason of something lol..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to config this ?

keyrita1 - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

How to solve this error?https://imgur.com/zrEwIp3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@yokohiro,thx for reply,But I need help with two more things.

1) SBServer - Always closes, it doesn't stay open. https://imgur.com/nLeUgWP ht tps://imgur.com/nLeUgWPhttps://imgur.com/nLeUgWP

2) The Server is always under maintenance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
awesome man! im really impressed and wanna already apprechiate your work on this ! keep it up +++

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i will upload for you :)

Edit: there is some upload already in the forum check this link :)

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I start the server, registered a new account, logged in, copied the token and edited the bat file. Changed the IP to the vmware machine IP.
Run the bat file, nothing happens.
Im using windows 10.

Can anybody help?

Reaction score
I start the server, registered a new account, logged in, copied the token and edited the bat file. Changed the IP to the vmware machine IP.
Run the bat file, nothing happens.
Im using windows 10.

Can anybody help?

That happens to me some days ago, was my windows version 2004. Did a clean installation of 1909 and now its working. The current version of windows is not working for some apps including this game (at least for me)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can help me setting up EMW? Tried by my own but i think i fucked off jaja. Thanks in advance

In order to make EWM to work properly, you have to setup the database connections in
PHP:
db.config
wich you can find in the root folder of EWM files. Configure these data correctly and fill the database connections in the database tables which are called as:
PHP:
EWM_SERVER_{{gameservicename}}
Once these data are correctly done, you are good to go.

I see. So there is no way for me to downgrade my windows just to play with this. If anyone fix it let me know.

Not sure what is exactly wrong but I can fully confirm that a specific OS requirement can be disclosed.
These files works perfectly on basically any CLEAN windows installs.
I've tested it on the following;
Windows 10 Pro,
Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 Datacenter,
2016 Datacenter
and now running perfectly on 2019 Datacenter.

Back