Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey pls help me i download all files from this forum but where can i find the databases to restore in sql? :eek:
isnt it in the "Echo of Soul US 2016" Server? pls help :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u tell me in wich folder are the databases? i just found some commands for tuncrate tables and some updates but not the databases themself :huh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
okay i guess i missunderstand something here about this DNS Stuff.. pls aynone tell me if im wrong:

1. i have to open ODBC > System-DSN > Set the Folder with DSN Files
2. Start the Server and fill in the Informations like this Chinese guy here told ?

because i got some errors already, i guess there is anything wrong with my locations? :(

Reaction score
okay i guess i missunderstand something here about this DNS Stuff.. pls aynone tell me if im wrong:

1. i have to open ODBC > System-DSN > Set the Folder with DSN Files
2. Start the Server and fill in the Informations like this Chinese guy here told ?

because i got some errors already, i guess there is anything wrong with my locations? :(

not it son!

1 - extract, copy and past from your folder document.
2 - open your odbc from control painel.
3 - got your instace name and pass from mssql.
4 - open "SBCache" from painel (step 2) and configure, repeat the step from others dns.
5 - execute SBLOg exe, put name of DNS, user and pass from mssql, repeat this steps for others executables.

luck bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
@echo off
start EOS.EXE AuthCode=TOKEN_HERE HOST=YOUR VM IPv4 HERE PORT=12557 HOSTLOGIN=YOUR VM IPv4 HERE PORTLOGIN=12567

No I'm talking about starting up EOS.exe despite either using the the batch parameters or not. Double click on EOS.exe and literaly nothing happens. Digging in syslogs, it happens to return 0xc0000005
which is basically :

The 0xc0000005 error usually appears when you’re trying to run a specific program. This can be caused by problems with your RAM, or issues with the register or some settings.

Checking out the process manager, EOS.exe runs for 1sec, end up with suspended process status OR 100% cpu flatline.
I'm investigating this issue, it seems to be affected by Windows build version.
If your client doesnt boot up, please reply with your build number.
win 10.0.18362.1016 OK
win 10.0.19041.450 FAIL

It may also help to share me your windows build number and tell if your client starts up or not.
By run cmd and type command
Code:
ver

I see. So there is no way for me to downgrade my windows just to play with this. If anyone fix it let me know.

Version 10.0.18362.1016 <- works
Version 10.0.18363.1016 <- works

Version 10.0.19041.450 <- not work
Version 10.0.19041.264 <- not work
Version 10.0.19041.329 <- not work
Version 10.0.19041.508 <- not work

it appears this requires either a work arround or sourcecode. If anybody is willing to participate with me to solve this issue, we could round op brainpower to make it work. PM me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NPC spawn time rate appears to be incredibly fast. 5-7 seconds. I have ben trying to alter this but unfortunately despite altering the settings.json it'll still does't work anyways.

Code:
"default_respawn_time":{   "random_spot_npc":{      "RespawnMinTime":40,      "RespawnMaxTime":50   },   "random_spot_herb":{      "RespawnMinTime":150,      "RespawnMaxTime":180   },   "random_spot_mineral":{      "RespawnMinTime":150,      "RespawnMaxTime":180   },   "normal_npc":{      "RespawnMinTime":60,      "RespawnMaxTime":70   },   "normal_reactor":{      "RespawnMinTime":60,      "RespawnMaxTime":70   }}

Anybody happen to found a solution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NPC spawn time rate appears to be incredibly fast. 5-7 seconds. I have ben trying to alter this but unfortunately despite altering the settings.json it'll still does't work anyways.

Code:
"default_respawn_time":{   "random_spot_npc":{      "RespawnMinTime":40,      "RespawnMaxTime":50   },   "random_spot_herb":{      "RespawnMinTime":150,      "RespawnMaxTime":180   },   "random_spot_mineral":{      "RespawnMinTime":150,      "RespawnMaxTime":180   },   "normal_npc":{      "RespawnMinTime":60,      "RespawnMaxTime":70   },   "normal_reactor":{      "RespawnMinTime":60,      "RespawnMaxTime":70   }}

Anybody happen to found a solution?

maybe the value is in milliseconds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe the value is in milliseconds
I have tried any values to observe behavior after changes.
It appears the changes doesn't affect the next spawn except that the corpse retain dead on the ground quite longer.
The new mob/NPC always spawns around 5-10 seconds.

I have also dug inside the npc data in the json files, yet there are no values that leads to spawn time rates for any NPC. Still digging around to make this work since it's quite annoying that every mob spawns this extremely fast after each kill.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any way to deal with u files?
Hey, they'r look like unreal engine packages cuz EOS is made on UE, but i can't open them with the Eliot's Unreal Explorer: getting "Array out of bounds" error on every script file :(When i have time, i'll try to parse binary structure of SBGameDataScriptXX file.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to translate images and texts into Portuguese?

group for the development and exchange of knowledge of Echo of Soul.

Last edited:
Back