Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just can’t understand what needs to be entered here!?
http://prntscr.com/p5urnf

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I solve that already , open odbc as administrator both 32 & 64 bit , create a system odbc file , SQL Server Native Client 11.0 ,
when you done it go to File DSN set it to folder include all of your odbc files , only odbc files create a folder only for them then on the File DSN Navigate yo that the folder and press Set Directory press yes to allow it now , back to the server open the server that required it and enter the sql details ,
for example to that SBCache type "SBCache2" on the first line under the sql username and in the 3rd line the password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solve that already , open odbc as administrator both 32 & 64 bit , create a system odbc file , SQL Server Native Client 11.0 ,
when you done it go to File DSN set it to folder include all of your odbc files , only odbc files create a folder only for them then on the File DSN Navigate yo that the folder and press Set Directory press yes to allow it now , back to the server open the server that required it and enter the sql details ,
for example to that SBCache type "SBCache2" on the first line under the sql username and in the 3rd line the password

unfortunately I did not understand you, since I use google translator, if you recorded a short video, it would be great

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
keyrita1 - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

still have problem on api system.

Back