Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1 more thing. maqui wrote that he changed api that it ignore token expire.
Is it true? Or he ment it ignores it only from shop nd to login again alter you need refresh token?
I cant check it right now, i am not by pc atm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1 more thing. maqui wrote that he changed api that it ignore token expire.
Is it true?
I cant check it right now, i am not by pc atm.

Yes, I changed the sql queries to ignore token time, only need to login 1 time, then use this token forever. It work for me. Used it for couple days without problems thought.

Example change:
- $request_data = db::queryfirstrow('select id, username from tokens where token = %s and date > now() - INTERVAL 20 MINUTE', $_REQUEST['access_token']);
+ $request_data = db::queryfirstrow('select id, username from tokens where token = %s', $_REQUEST['access_token']);

Reactions: DNC
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay ladies and ladies... to avoid the rest confusing and stupid troubles, here is my preconfigured VM for everyone

download here

rarpassword: RaGEZONE

details:

Code:
OP SYS: Windows 7 Enterprise Fatebringer Edition x64 HUN
Remote desktop connection enabled
Windows Firewall deactivated
UAC on minimum
SWAP disabled
System Restore disabled
Hibernation disabled
Visual settings on max performance

stuffs installed

Firefox
MSSQL Server 2012 (with some tools included such as management studio and so)
xampp package (apache+mysql+php+pearl+phpmyadmin)
Filezilla server
English language support
Total Commander 

EoS server files
api

thats all what needed to run EOS serverfiles, no magic, no compicated stuffs (is MSSQL single instance installation is compicalted? derp)

Locations in the VM

Code:
-serverfiles
C:\Eos_Server\dist\
-api
C:\xampp\htdocs\

and icon for start-stop in desktop, like XAMP controll also in desktop

for run the server, follow those steps

import the VM (dont forget to reset the memory (NEED 6GB ATLEAST))
windows+r -> cmd -> enter
ipconfig -> enter
gcyOKHd - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

note the IPv4 Address to yourself coz its needed in next steps

open up notepad++ (icon in desktop)
press CTRL+f, choose find in files and fill this way

Find what: 192.168.1.116
Replace with: YOUR IPv4
Filters *.*
Directory: C:\EOS_SERVER\Dist

and click on Replace in Files

sVrlvXP - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

Next Step
Open XAMPP control panel and start Apache and MySQL
--------when done
Open up Firefox and type
Code:
http://localhost/phpmyadmin

go to admin_eos_api database / servers and edit the line where is name RaGEZONE
set api_url to: IPv4
set server_ip to: YOUR IPv4

KT1TX7R - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

close firefox and double click the START_SERVER in the Desktop

WAIT TILL SERVER FULLY LOADS UP
that happend when you see ReplayServer conenct to SBServer [shows in SBServer output]

when its done leave the VM alone and go back to your host
open up your favorite browser and type the VM ip (YOUR IPv4), create account with register option or login with premade login what is
username: RaGEZONE
password: RaGEZONE

then you gets a token as return.

open op notepad in your HOST PC and create a bat file contains this

Code:
@echo off
start EOS.EXE AuthCode=TOKEN_HERE HOST=YOUR VM IPv4 HERE PORT=12557 HOSTLOGIN=YOUR VM IPv4 HERE PORTLOGIN=12567

save as startup.bat or whatever name to Echo of Souls/System folder

start this bat file
profit

Passwords and rest stuffs for windows VM
Code:
Windows login: RaGEZONE

SQL server admin login:
username: sa

MySQL account for api ONLY
username: admin_eos_api

Precreated account for EoS

Premade FTP account:

PS: if we gets a section, i came up with GM, developer, and rest ranks, rates, drops and so on

EDIT: if someone wanna rip that files out from VM, i can assist and help, but i dont support stupid question about that tutorial and "release" is difficalt and confusing. i cant imagine easier way then this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I changed the sql queries to ignore token time, only need to login 1 time, then use this token forever. It work for me. Used it for couple days without problems thought.

Example change:

Yes. Its working :w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Hycker

Just checked your VM, seem that you used different API than the one we using here.
Can you publish this one? It cleaner than the one using on this thread.

(Yes I can just upload these files from your VM, but I won't do that without your permission).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
since i released that stuff you can rip off from the VM. if you leave credits, im happy. if not i cant do anything.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
since i released that stuff you can rip off from the VM. if you leave credits, im happy. if not i cant do anything.

thank you so much, game is fully working without any error, but we need to found way for gm commands etc.

Anyway i found a unlised tutorial on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2w3NkXWqus&feature=youtu.be

Reaction score
thank you so much, game is fully working without any error, but we need to found way for gm commands etc.

Anyway i found a unlised tutorial on youtube

Code:
{"template_revision": 33754,"revision": "$Rev$","root": [{"BuilderCommand" : "kick_account", "Alias" : "계정추방"},{"BuilderCommand" : "health", "Alias" : "건강"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_energy", "Alias" : "에너지회복"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_cp", "Alias" : "씨피회복"},{"BuilderCommand" : "fix_cp", "Alias" : "씨피고정"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_hp", "Alias" : "피회복"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_nodie", "Alias" : "몹무적"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_nodie_me", "Alias" : "무적"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_nodie_me", "Alias" : "anwjr"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_satiety", "Alias" : "포만도"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_exp", "Alias" : "경험치추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_level", "Alias" : "레벨변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "suicide", "Alias" : "자살"},{"BuilderCommand" : "info", "Alias" : "정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "hide_on", "Alias" : "숨기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "hide_off", "Alias" : "출현"},{"BuilderCommand" : "change_attr", "Alias" : "속성변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kick", "Alias" : "추방"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_chat_penalty", "Alias" : "채금해제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "widezone", "Alias" : "와이드존"},{"BuilderCommand" : "my_channel_id", "Alias" : "채널정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "change_channel", "Alias" : "채널변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "summon_item", "Alias" : "생성"},{"BuilderCommand" : "destroy_item", "Alias" : "삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "clear_all_item", "Alias" : "가방청소"},{"BuilderCommand" : "fill_item", "Alias" : "가방채움"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_durability", "Alias" : "내구도변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_item_cond", "Alias" : "아이템조건무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_soul", "Alias" : "소울추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "select_soul_skill", "Alias" : "소울스킬선택"},{"BuilderCommand" : "use_soul_skill", "Alias" : "소울스킬"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_skill_all", "Alias" : "올스킬"},{"BuilderCommand" : "del_skill_all", "Alias" : "올스킬삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_skill", "Alias" : "스킬추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "del_skill", "Alias" : "스킬삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_skill_cond", "Alias" : "스킬조건무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_skill_duration", "Alias" : "버프유지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "use_skill", "Alias" : "스킬사용"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_buff", "Alias" : "버프삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_debuff", "Alias" : "디버프삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_hot", "Alias" : "힐삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_dot", "Alias" : "도트삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_all", "Alias" : "이상상태제거"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_buff", "Alias" : "모든버프"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_debuff", "Alias" : "모든디버프"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_hot", "Alias" : "힐도트"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_dot", "Alias" : "도트"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_all", "Alias" : "모든이상상태"},{"BuilderCommand" : "use_buff", "Alias" : "이상상태"},{"BuilderCommand" : "summon_npc", "Alias" : "몹생성"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kill_npc", "Alias" : "죽어"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kill_npc", "Alias" : "wnrdj"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kill_npc_all", "Alias" : "모두죽어"},{"BuilderCommand" : "despawn_npc", "Alias" : "몹삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "report_desire", "Alias" : "몹상태"},{"BuilderCommand" : "report_ai", "Alias" : "ai"},{"BuilderCommand" : "report_aggro", "Alias" : "어그로"},{"BuilderCommand" : "spawn_here", "Alias" : "스폰"},{"BuilderCommand" : "despawn_here", "Alias" : "디스폰"},{"BuilderCommand" : "spawn_group", "Alias" : "스폰그룹"},{"BuilderCommand" : "npc"},{"BuilderCommand" : "give_damage", "Alias" : "대미지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "respawn_time_rate", "Alias" : "스폰시간조정"},{"BuilderCommand" : "view_respawn_time_rate", "Alias" : "스폰시간보기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "pos", "Alias" : "위치"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport", "Alias" : "텔"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_to", "Alias" : "가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "despawn_npc", "Alias" : "디스폰"},{"BuilderCommand" : "call", "Alias" : "소환"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_in_cube", "Alias" : "이동"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_click", "Alias" : "클릭이동"},{"BuilderCommand" : "simple_tel", "Alias" : "간단텔"},{"BuilderCommand" : "runspeed", "Alias" : "달리기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "runspeed", "Alias" : "ekfflrl"},{"BuilderCommand" : "setspeed", "Alias" : "속도변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "home", "Alias" : "홈"},{"BuilderCommand" : "start_home", "Alias" : "시작지점"},{"BuilderCommand" : "check_range", "Alias" : "거리측정"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_accept", "Alias" : "퀘수락"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_finish", "Alias" : "퀘완료"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_discard", "Alias" : "퀘포기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_set", "Alias" : "퀘강제수락"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_complete", "Alias" : "퀘목표완료"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_goal", "Alias" : "퀘목표수행"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_reset", "Alias" : "퀘완료정보삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_reset_all", "Alias" : "퀘완료정보삭제올"},{"BuilderCommand" : "summon_reactor", "Alias" : "리액터소환"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reactor_reset_state", "Alias" : "리액터초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reactor_reset_count", "Alias" : "리액터카운트초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "prof_add", "Alias" : "전문기술습득"},{"BuilderCommand" : "prof_remove", "Alias" : "전문기술삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "prof_point", "Alias" : "전문기술숙련도"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recipe_add", "Alias" : "제작목록추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recipe_make", "Alias" : "제작"},{"BuilderCommand" : "extract_item", "Alias" : "아이템추출"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_money", "Alias" : "돈생성"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_reset", "Alias" : "던전초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_info", "Alias" : "던전정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_leave", "Alias" : "던전나가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_enter", "Alias" : "던전입장"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_bind", "Alias" : "던전귀속"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_bind_init", "Alias" : "귀속해제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_unload", "Alias" : "던전언로드"},{"BuilderCommand" : "checkpoint_next", "Alias" : "다음체크포인트"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_warp", "Alias" : "워프지삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "register_telpoint", "Alias" : "북마크등록"},{"BuilderCommand" : "view_telpoint", "Alias" : "북마크목록"},{"BuilderCommand" : "del_telpoint", "Alias" : "북마크삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_by_name", "Alias" : "북마크"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_inn", "Alias" : "귀환지삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_post_penalty", "Alias" : "우편횟수초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_reset_time", "Alias" : "우편리셋시간"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_private_time", "Alias" : "우편일수"},{"BuilderCommand" : "send_post", "Alias" : "우편"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_guild_cond", "Alias" : "길드조건무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "destroy_disbanded_guild", "Alias" : "해산길드삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "auto_deleagate_guild", "Alias" : "자동길마위임"},{"BuilderCommand" : "create_guild", "Alias" : "길드창설"},{"BuilderCommand" : "disband_guild", "Alias" : "길드해산"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recover_guild", "Alias" : "길드복구"},{"BuilderCommand" : "invite_guild", "Alias" : "길드초대"},{"BuilderCommand" : "accept_guild", "Alias" : "길드초대수락"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reject_guild", "Alias" : "길드초대거절"},{"BuilderCommand" : "withdraw_guild", "Alias" : "길드탈퇴"},{"BuilderCommand" : "expel_guild", "Alias" : "길드추방"},{"BuilderCommand" : "delegate_guild", "Alias" : "길드장위임"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_guild_logout", "Alias" : "길마로그아웃시간"},{"BuilderCommand" : "change_guildtype", "Alias" : "길드타입변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "declare_guildwar", "Alias" : "전쟁선포"},{"BuilderCommand" : "cancel_guildwar", "Alias" : "전쟁선포취소"},{"BuilderCommand" : "start_guildwar", "Alias" : "강제길드전"},{"BuilderCommand" : "show_myguild", "Alias" : "길드정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "guild_notice", "Alias" : "길드공지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "help", "Alias" : "도움말"},{"BuilderCommand" : "announce", "Alias" : "공지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "re", "Alias" : "re"},{"BuilderCommand" : "version", "Alias" : "버전"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_no_attacked", "Alias" : "중립"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_no_attacked", "Alias" : "wndflq"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_all_enemy", "Alias" : "PK"},{"BuilderCommand" : "count_npc", "Alias" : "여기몹정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_to_npc", "Alias" : "가기몹"},{"BuilderCommand" : "escape", "Alias" : "탈출"},{"BuilderCommand" : "partymatching_reward", "Alias" : "매칭보상정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "partymatching_set_reward", "Alias" : "매칭보상횟수"},{"BuilderCommand" : "date", "Alias" : "날짜"},{"BuilderCommand" : "apply_builder_ability", "Alias" : "능력치변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "builder_ability", "Alias" : "능력치"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_random_damage", "Alias" : "랜덤대미지무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "npc_skill", "Alias" : "스킬써"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_show", "Alias" : "show_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_destroy", "Alias" : "destroy_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_add_gametime", "Alias" : "add_arena_gametime"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_add_score", "Alias" : "add_arena_score"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_view_elo", "Alias" : "view_arena_elo"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_set_elo", "Alias" : "set_arena_elo"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_view_match", "Alias" : "view_arena_match"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_trace_match", "Alias" : "trace_arena_match"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_destroy_al,", "Alias" : "destroy_all_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_set_match_usermax", "Alias" : "set_arena_match_usermax"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_reset_match_usermax", "Alias" : "reset_arena_match_usermax"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_view_match_usermax", "Alias" : "view_arena_match_usermax"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_follow", "Alias" : "follow_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_match_avg_time", "Alias" : "arena_match_avg_time"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_reset_enter", "Alias" : "reset_arena_enter"},{"BuilderCommand" : "enter_cross_world", "Alias" : "통합서버가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "leave_cross_world", "Alias" : "통합서버나가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_follow", "Alias" : "전장따라가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recall_combat", "Alias" : "결투소환"},{"BuilderCommand" : "match_combat", "Alias" : "결투매칭"},{"BuilderCommand" : "cancel_combat", "Alias" : "결투취소"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ch_announce", "Alias" : "채널공지"}]}

file:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Code:
{"template_revision": 33754,"revision": "$Rev$","root": [{"BuilderCommand" : "kick_account", "Alias" : "계정추방"},{"BuilderCommand" : "health", "Alias" : "건강"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_energy", "Alias" : "에너지회복"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_cp", "Alias" : "씨피회복"},{"BuilderCommand" : "fix_cp", "Alias" : "씨피고정"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_hp", "Alias" : "피회복"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_nodie", "Alias" : "몹무적"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_nodie_me", "Alias" : "무적"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_nodie_me", "Alias" : "anwjr"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_satiety", "Alias" : "포만도"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_exp", "Alias" : "경험치추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_level", "Alias" : "레벨변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "suicide", "Alias" : "자살"},{"BuilderCommand" : "info", "Alias" : "정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "hide_on", "Alias" : "숨기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "hide_off", "Alias" : "출현"},{"BuilderCommand" : "change_attr", "Alias" : "속성변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kick", "Alias" : "추방"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_chat_penalty", "Alias" : "채금해제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "widezone", "Alias" : "와이드존"},{"BuilderCommand" : "my_channel_id", "Alias" : "채널정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "change_channel", "Alias" : "채널변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "summon_item", "Alias" : "생성"},{"BuilderCommand" : "destroy_item", "Alias" : "삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "clear_all_item", "Alias" : "가방청소"},{"BuilderCommand" : "fill_item", "Alias" : "가방채움"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_durability", "Alias" : "내구도변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_item_cond", "Alias" : "아이템조건무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_soul", "Alias" : "소울추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "select_soul_skill", "Alias" : "소울스킬선택"},{"BuilderCommand" : "use_soul_skill", "Alias" : "소울스킬"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_skill_all", "Alias" : "올스킬"},{"BuilderCommand" : "del_skill_all", "Alias" : "올스킬삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_skill", "Alias" : "스킬추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "del_skill", "Alias" : "스킬삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_skill_cond", "Alias" : "스킬조건무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_skill_duration", "Alias" : "버프유지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "use_skill", "Alias" : "스킬사용"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_buff", "Alias" : "버프삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_debuff", "Alias" : "디버프삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_hot", "Alias" : "힐삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_dot", "Alias" : "도트삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dispel_all", "Alias" : "이상상태제거"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_buff", "Alias" : "모든버프"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_debuff", "Alias" : "모든디버프"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_hot", "Alias" : "힐도트"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_dot", "Alias" : "도트"},{"BuilderCommand" : "infect_all", "Alias" : "모든이상상태"},{"BuilderCommand" : "use_buff", "Alias" : "이상상태"},{"BuilderCommand" : "summon_npc", "Alias" : "몹생성"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kill_npc", "Alias" : "죽어"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kill_npc", "Alias" : "wnrdj"},{"BuilderCommand" : "kill_npc_all", "Alias" : "모두죽어"},{"BuilderCommand" : "despawn_npc", "Alias" : "몹삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "report_desire", "Alias" : "몹상태"},{"BuilderCommand" : "report_ai", "Alias" : "ai"},{"BuilderCommand" : "report_aggro", "Alias" : "어그로"},{"BuilderCommand" : "spawn_here", "Alias" : "스폰"},{"BuilderCommand" : "despawn_here", "Alias" : "디스폰"},{"BuilderCommand" : "spawn_group", "Alias" : "스폰그룹"},{"BuilderCommand" : "npc"},{"BuilderCommand" : "give_damage", "Alias" : "대미지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "respawn_time_rate", "Alias" : "스폰시간조정"},{"BuilderCommand" : "view_respawn_time_rate", "Alias" : "스폰시간보기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "pos", "Alias" : "위치"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport", "Alias" : "텔"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_to", "Alias" : "가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "despawn_npc", "Alias" : "디스폰"},{"BuilderCommand" : "call", "Alias" : "소환"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_in_cube", "Alias" : "이동"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_click", "Alias" : "클릭이동"},{"BuilderCommand" : "simple_tel", "Alias" : "간단텔"},{"BuilderCommand" : "runspeed", "Alias" : "달리기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "runspeed", "Alias" : "ekfflrl"},{"BuilderCommand" : "setspeed", "Alias" : "속도변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "home", "Alias" : "홈"},{"BuilderCommand" : "start_home", "Alias" : "시작지점"},{"BuilderCommand" : "check_range", "Alias" : "거리측정"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_accept", "Alias" : "퀘수락"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_finish", "Alias" : "퀘완료"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_discard", "Alias" : "퀘포기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_set", "Alias" : "퀘강제수락"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_complete", "Alias" : "퀘목표완료"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_goal", "Alias" : "퀘목표수행"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_reset", "Alias" : "퀘완료정보삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "quest_reset_all", "Alias" : "퀘완료정보삭제올"},{"BuilderCommand" : "summon_reactor", "Alias" : "리액터소환"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reactor_reset_state", "Alias" : "리액터초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reactor_reset_count", "Alias" : "리액터카운트초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "prof_add", "Alias" : "전문기술습득"},{"BuilderCommand" : "prof_remove", "Alias" : "전문기술삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "prof_point", "Alias" : "전문기술숙련도"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recipe_add", "Alias" : "제작목록추가"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recipe_make", "Alias" : "제작"},{"BuilderCommand" : "extract_item", "Alias" : "아이템추출"},{"BuilderCommand" : "add_money", "Alias" : "돈생성"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_reset", "Alias" : "던전초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_info", "Alias" : "던전정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_leave", "Alias" : "던전나가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_enter", "Alias" : "던전입장"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_bind", "Alias" : "던전귀속"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_bind_init", "Alias" : "귀속해제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "dungeon_unload", "Alias" : "던전언로드"},{"BuilderCommand" : "checkpoint_next", "Alias" : "다음체크포인트"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_warp", "Alias" : "워프지삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "register_telpoint", "Alias" : "북마크등록"},{"BuilderCommand" : "view_telpoint", "Alias" : "북마크목록"},{"BuilderCommand" : "del_telpoint", "Alias" : "북마크삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_by_name", "Alias" : "북마크"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_inn", "Alias" : "귀환지삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reset_post_penalty", "Alias" : "우편횟수초기화"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_reset_time", "Alias" : "우편리셋시간"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_private_time", "Alias" : "우편일수"},{"BuilderCommand" : "send_post", "Alias" : "우편"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_guild_cond", "Alias" : "길드조건무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "destroy_disbanded_guild", "Alias" : "해산길드삭제"},{"BuilderCommand" : "auto_deleagate_guild", "Alias" : "자동길마위임"},{"BuilderCommand" : "create_guild", "Alias" : "길드창설"},{"BuilderCommand" : "disband_guild", "Alias" : "길드해산"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recover_guild", "Alias" : "길드복구"},{"BuilderCommand" : "invite_guild", "Alias" : "길드초대"},{"BuilderCommand" : "accept_guild", "Alias" : "길드초대수락"},{"BuilderCommand" : "reject_guild", "Alias" : "길드초대거절"},{"BuilderCommand" : "withdraw_guild", "Alias" : "길드탈퇴"},{"BuilderCommand" : "expel_guild", "Alias" : "길드추방"},{"BuilderCommand" : "delegate_guild", "Alias" : "길드장위임"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_guild_logout", "Alias" : "길마로그아웃시간"},{"BuilderCommand" : "change_guildtype", "Alias" : "길드타입변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "declare_guildwar", "Alias" : "전쟁선포"},{"BuilderCommand" : "cancel_guildwar", "Alias" : "전쟁선포취소"},{"BuilderCommand" : "start_guildwar", "Alias" : "강제길드전"},{"BuilderCommand" : "show_myguild", "Alias" : "길드정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "guild_notice", "Alias" : "길드공지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "help", "Alias" : "도움말"},{"BuilderCommand" : "announce", "Alias" : "공지"},{"BuilderCommand" : "re", "Alias" : "re"},{"BuilderCommand" : "version", "Alias" : "버전"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_no_attacked", "Alias" : "중립"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_no_attacked", "Alias" : "wndflq"},{"BuilderCommand" : "set_all_enemy", "Alias" : "PK"},{"BuilderCommand" : "count_npc", "Alias" : "여기몹정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "teleport_to_npc", "Alias" : "가기몹"},{"BuilderCommand" : "escape", "Alias" : "탈출"},{"BuilderCommand" : "partymatching_reward", "Alias" : "매칭보상정보"},{"BuilderCommand" : "partymatching_set_reward", "Alias" : "매칭보상횟수"},{"BuilderCommand" : "date", "Alias" : "날짜"},{"BuilderCommand" : "apply_builder_ability", "Alias" : "능력치변경"},{"BuilderCommand" : "builder_ability", "Alias" : "능력치"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ignore_random_damage", "Alias" : "랜덤대미지무시"},{"BuilderCommand" : "npc_skill", "Alias" : "스킬써"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_show", "Alias" : "show_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_destroy", "Alias" : "destroy_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_add_gametime", "Alias" : "add_arena_gametime"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_add_score", "Alias" : "add_arena_score"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_view_elo", "Alias" : "view_arena_elo"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_set_elo", "Alias" : "set_arena_elo"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_view_match", "Alias" : "view_arena_match"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_trace_match", "Alias" : "trace_arena_match"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_destroy_al,", "Alias" : "destroy_all_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_set_match_usermax", "Alias" : "set_arena_match_usermax"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_reset_match_usermax", "Alias" : "reset_arena_match_usermax"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_view_match_usermax", "Alias" : "view_arena_match_usermax"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_follow", "Alias" : "follow_arena"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_match_avg_time", "Alias" : "arena_match_avg_time"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_reset_enter", "Alias" : "reset_arena_enter"},{"BuilderCommand" : "enter_cross_world", "Alias" : "통합서버가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "leave_cross_world", "Alias" : "통합서버나가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "bf_follow", "Alias" : "전장따라가기"},{"BuilderCommand" : "recall_combat", "Alias" : "결투소환"},{"BuilderCommand" : "match_combat", "Alias" : "결투매칭"},{"BuilderCommand" : "cancel_combat", "Alias" : "결투취소"},{"BuilderCommand" : "ch_announce", "Alias" : "채널공지"}]}

file:

thank you so much mate, how to give admin level from db?

Reaction score
thank you so much mate, how to give admin level from db?
database: gamedb
table: SB_USER_INFO
field: builder_lev

define 1 for builder

Database: SessionDB
table: SB_BUILDER_ACCOUNT
field: account_id and builder_lev
insert your account id and level builder

builder level 1

//hide off
//hide on
//set_level 70

bla bla

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is there a download link for the client besides the MEGA one? I've reached my download limit.

Reaction score
Ha nice! Someone having fun with the vids / game :)

i was testing the files ... i raised two chars up to level 70 doing quests to see if i found any errors. here it was normal to level 70 with no errors. i've been testing for about two months or more.

@djbadboys38, could you put your char as admin?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i was testing the files ... i raised two chars up to level 70 doing quests to see if i found any errors. here it was normal to level 70 with no errors. i've been testing for about two months or more.

@djbadboys38, could you put your char as admin?
yokohiro i am at work^^ tonight i will try mate, then i will post here. anyway, i was open discord channel for quick message/developing please join us!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks to Hycker VM and yokohiro client, I managed to get in game without any technical problems so far. However, the client came in Deutsch language by default. Is there any way to change it to English? I tried but didn't managed to find where to change it.

Back