Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Hycker VM and yokohiro client, I managed to get in game without any technical problems so far. However, the client came in Deutsch language by default. Is there any way to change it to English? I tried but didn't managed to find where to change it.

hi mate, it's simple to change language DE to ENG...

You have to edit your .bat file

MULTI_LANG_CODE=EN

add this line

like:
@echo off
start EOS.EXE AuthCode=Bk31EvbuuafvK4Go0sSIey2GItMwpfLtDS6jAig4mMqP1ard8Cg3p9PxVavIFtAn HOST=192.168.1.40 PORT=12557 HOSTLOGIN=192.168.1.40 PORTLOGIN=12567 MULTI_LANG_CODE=EN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, it worked. Been playing without having any problems so far.
Nice! So far I know the client is support 4 languages, en, de, fr, and esp but I'm not sure about esp

be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Hycker VM and yokohiro client, I managed to get in game without any technical problems so far. However, the client came in Deutsch language by default. Is there any way to change it to English? I tried but didn't managed to find where to change it.

Hello mate !
you have link for that DE client?

i want to try files , but i am now downloading files and clients

at the moment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC Hycker Thank you for the tutorials and guidance
Kozak999 Thank you for your perseverance in asking questions. I finally in game. :)

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see it helped. :)

Kozak999
With all your questions, I believe the Tutorial gained a lot due to adding in bits n pieces through out the questioning.
Also, thanks for not taking any of my frustration wrong and hanging in there.
I am glad that i could "help".
Imagine my frustration when old capi wasnt working and you told me that I have something wrong with setup, when i am not sure right now but i think i have checked all files and so on from begienning till end maybe 20 Times lol
Anyhow dont forget maqui for his working/changed capi. Big thanks mate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC Hycker yokohiro

Sir, i have a problem in game. Lv.7 Souls of Chaos quest the mob does not drop chaos souls which is requirement to finish the quest. do you know how to solve this? i tried all the characters but the same, at lv7 quest mob does not drop chaos souls. hope you can give me guidance this. thank you very.I also tried DNC's preconfigured server, DBs, API, and MySQL. and followed all the configuration that is stated. ODBCs and DSNs all that is there except the IIS. but still no luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DNC Hycker yokohiro

Sir, i have a problem in game. Lv.7 Souls of Chaos quest the mob does not drop chaos souls which is requirement to finish the quest. do you know how to solve this? i tried all the characters but the same, at lv7 quest mob does not drop chaos souls. hope you can give me guidance this. thank you very.I also tried DNC's preconfigured server, DBs, API, and MySQL. and followed all the configuration that is stated. ODBCs and DSNs all that is there except the IIS. but still no luck.

My guess is that your level is too high for the quest mobs, which causes them to not drop you the Chaos Soul required to complete the quest.
If your character has access to the GM commands just use //set_level 7 and do the quest normally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seem that exp rate is very high, don't tested yet, but my characters all level 30+ when doing lv10+ quests. This cause error in quest lv7 Souls of Chaos, which you have to kill mob to drop chaos souls, which doesn't because of lv gaps.
Will check QuestData.json in SBServer/Script if I can change quest requirement. Post it later.
Temp fix: Change your lv to 7, complete quest, change it back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC DamSF maqui

basing on DNC's tip, i was observant on the inventory. i found out that there is already an item that could be used for Lv7 quest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DNC DamSF maqui

basing on DNC's tip, i was observant on the inventory. i found out that there is already an item that could be used for Lv7 quest.

Oh, that's good.

Here another way to fix it

Open SBServer/Script/QuestData.json
Find:
{"Type":"T_SOUL","Object":["A"],"Quota":1}
Remove it, there 2 quests required it, the 2nd, you should remove the ',' so it'll not cause error.
On client, it still show quest progress 0/1, but you can talk with NPC to complete quest.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DNC Hycker yokohiro

I'll gonna decrease the quest rates in the json files today (near) to vanilla. Stay tuned pls

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to login from an external IP (Public instead of local) using the VM? I've gotten to the server screen, shows it's up but when I connect I get disconnected. Login server says IOCP Failed.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Check shopdb in mssql

justin654 you need to duck around with your router if you have, and/or portforward in virtual box / vmware. It's need some networking skill to do that

I’ve done all I can in regards to port forwarding, I have a feeling something somewhere needs a different IP. Will need to tinker more tomorrow.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
as requested here is the QuestData.jsons, some variables, like vanilla, x2, x5, x10, x100!

ONLY EXP REWARD CHANGED IN QUESTS

Vanilla

x2

x5

x10

x100

unpack and put to ../SBServer/script

if requested i can do more some manipulations in json files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok guys i get a new error, how can i fix?

SBLogin Log

2020/01/08 21:32:29 11 [EUUS]Malformed token near line 1, column 2
2020/01/08 21:32:29 11 DelayClose Error Code[192.168.1.33:49503][CLOSE_BY_LOGIN_SERVER_GRACEFULLY]
2020/01/08 21:32:39 11 class CUserSocket Close Error Code[192.168.1.33:49503][CLOSE_BY_LOGIN_SERVER_GRACEFULLY] LastError[258]

Back