Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay guys i found way to 10 year (unlimited) token :D:

Open with editor: access_token.php
change
INTERVAL 20 MINUTE
with
INTERVAL 10 YEAR

enjoy ^^

How to add cash to account? it's easy

how to add AP to buy at shop?

in mysql users (balance)

or use this command for api

http://192.168.1.41/add_cash.php?username=admin&cash=9000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The config.json files, there are tables in several SQL databases, and the admin_eos_api mysql database; all of those have locations you need to change IPs but not all IPs.

Are there other Tables in DB with IP where we need to change for external connection? I have found only ip adresses in ewmdb

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on the server it is possible to edit without problems, but in the client and on the server it should be the same otherwise if you edit only on the server then the client will not display the goods correctly

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im moving all the files inside the vm to my dedicated host pc ,it has 8 gb ram,test thre and see,but i think we are doing something wrong cause old server files i had used less ram,the chinese vm used 3 gb to run all the stuff,sadly i dont remember how did i make it work
also as i said before this version doesnt use api and mysql (?) i dont know why
client patchs folder,the last one cause there are 10,says EOS_0.04.1130_0.04.2070 maybe its an older version

7fWWlii - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

Mwu1Kgi - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I believe you need 8GB minimum for the server alone, less than that and it'll not open SBServer.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now i put all in my host pc and all launched i think
its using 6,7 gb ram

i get access_token status code 404 blabla bla disconected gracefuly
client says "Disconected from server login failed"

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i give up,in my host pc i cant connect,on the vm the sbserver(sword icon) crashes even with 8 gb ram

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i give up,in my host pc i cant connect,on the vm the sbserver(sword icon) crashes even with 8 gb ram

Don't know why, but my set up for local ip work fine, I & my friend can connect without problem. Didn't test with external ip thought.

Does any1 found a way to edit clients .u files?
Trying to edit some skills, items to make it single player friendly (this game is really unbalanced thought), it work on server but on client it still the same. (I increase buff time, from 5s to 15s, in game description it still 5s, but it last 15s)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know why, but my set up for local ip work fine, I & my friend can connect without problem. Didn't test with external ip thought.

What are the IPs that need to change in order to connect via LAN? i want also to play this on different PC to optimize gaming experience. i have PC that can run the servers and i also have PC with proper videocard in which i will play. please help me maqui. thank you so much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the IPs that need to change in order to connect via LAN? i want also to play this on different PC to optimize gaming experience. i have PC that can run the servers and i also have PC with proper videocard in which i will play. please help me maqui. thank you so much.

Didn't notice it, since I dump everything into 1 folder, search & replace every 127.0.0.1 with my local ip, my firewall is off.
I have intel I7 with 16gb ram. Run servers & client at same time, 2 ppl connected. Game still smooth with 40-60fps (check my previous screenshot). I turn off ChatServer, LogServer (This one consume a lot of ram), SBMobile, ReplayServer, you can test it.
My server starter:
Ram usage: (Around 5gb):

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i ll try to close them thanks

edit:worked but i get disconected by client side,i can select the server but not login

BIG EDIT:GOT IT @DNC,@djbadboys38 and @Hycker i disabled Log server,mobile,chat ,replay,and vm uses only 6 gb,not needed to add more,also if your server ask for more ram just load SBServer first,since its the one that lags everything when loading,then run the rest and server works
thanks to @maqui for the info,also i wonder what the mobile app was for​
CRLE575 - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone able to play Warlock in highest game settings without crashing?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i ll try to close them thanks

edit:worked but i get disconected by client side,i can select the server but not login

BIG EDIT:GOT IT @DNC,@djbadboys38 and @Hycker i disabled Log server,mobile,chat ,replay,and vm uses only 6 gb,not needed to add more,also if your server ask for more ram just load SBServer first,since its the one that lags everything when loading,then run the rest and server works
thanks to @maqui for the info,also i wonder what the mobile app was for​
CRLE575 - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ty for info mate, i ll try :)

Attachments

Back