Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is there anyway that we do not use token and login like any other private server usually do?
Change the token generating logic from Sha to anything you want. The token it's just a string what loginserver checks. Can be anything like 123456789

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Black Desert post of direct link to quote

Wow, you whined about stingy bad devs, in Black Desert thread, that don't share.
Then you pop over to this thread, and you demand credit for binary files?
Binary files that there is no way you compiled, and there is no source code....

Just going to call you out on this.
You "might" had shared the binaries in an archive with someone.
But the files in this thread were never your's personally to demand credit for.
And saying that an archive of a companies binary files, were yours? Laughable.

Truth be told, its people like you - saying poop like that, that makes me not want to help any further than I already do.

I'm sorry what do you do? No, Im referring to the many bug patches these files have that I personally provided.. Stuff that made these files run like poop were fixed and people weren't credited for that so shut the duck up, Over privileged carried buffoon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change server rates, ex : monster kill exp, item drop rates, etc..
does anybody know??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Play with my brother on lan and we cant go into battle field, also when changed in DB Both of our characters into lvl 70 we cant go arena. Any idea? Config.json is match setup to true

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Name change:
Server names are hardwired inside client file. Therefore it is not (as far I know) possible to be changed through the database inside SERVER_SETTINGS table (SessionDB). Yet for me it did not worked by just changing the name(s) in the database table.

To change the server name(s) follow the instruction:
Requirements: Echo of Soul file encryptor/decryptor.
1. Find the file named "SBGameDataScriptEN.u"
2. Backup this original file for your safety, copy the file and run this file through the decryptor.
3. Open this file with Notepad++
4. Find (ctrl+F) the server name (e.g. Requiem).
5. Change these characters.
NOTE: I have only tested this and it works on names with the same amount of characters since it is basically messing up with bits.
example: 'Requiem' has 7 characters, use a new name with 7 characters too.
5. Run the decrypted *.u file through the encryptor and put this back in the client.
6. Your server name has been changed.

Suspecious IP address connection:
I found out that the client tend to connect to unknown addresses because these are wired in 'EOS.ini'. To open the *.ini you have to decrypt this.
Edit all the hyperlinks inside (to your web host,whatsoever) so it will not connect to any other addresses than your own, just for safe developments and debugging.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Play with my brother on lan and we cant go into battle field, also when changed in DB Both of our characters into lvl 70 we cant go arena. Any idea? Config.json is match setup to true

I will try to setup battlefield any soon and let you know. Unless you have managed to make this run just to inform.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Yep, and i guess if you notice SBServer shows in the red line, it was "try response but match status is invalid user[] status[4]"

Back