Echo of Soul Level 70
    Quote Originally Posted by yokohiro View Post
    1 - install VMWare.
    2 - install mssql in vmware machine.
    3 - copy and paste files posted here.
    4 - configure json files.
    5 - done!

you dont need vmware files.
    Or just use virtual keyboard to type the password.

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    /var/www/Location
    13Posts

Re: Echo of Soul Level 70

Quote Originally Posted by Kozak999 View Post
    I Play with my brother on lan and we cant go into battle field, also when changed in DB Both of our characters into lvl 70 we cant go arena. Any idea? Config.json is match setup to true
    I havent tested the battle field itself yet but it appears that match server (SBmatch) appears to be working. You have to setup the connections and ports correctly.https://pastebin.com/NDLmZJ5t 4: make sure you add sb server start to the game start.bat script.Let me know if it works :)

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

hey guys i got a Problem and i cant fix it by myself so maybe someone here can help me:
    if i try to start the startup.bat i become this issue:

and if i try to run the .bat as Administrator i become an Issue like this:

"The instruction in "0x00 ..233E729" referred to Main memory at 0x0 ..01" The process written could not be carried out in the main memory.

Im using Windows10 64bit on my "host" computer and the VM with server is Windows7 (i use the Setup from Hycker)

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

i tired so many things now, so many client files etc everytime i become this errors .. or i EOS.exe starts but nothing happends.
    maybe can anyone here with working client share his client folder for me?
    i spend more than 8 hours today to fix this but nothing work. :-(

MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    126Posts

For some reason in the latest build of windows 10 2004 this game is not longer working

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

but what about something like "Windows 7 Compatible Mode" ? i know something is integrated in Windows already but i think there are some other programs to do like this, did u tried something?

True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    708Posts

i'm using this files in win7, win8 and win10... no have problem version the win.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

hi i become the same error on windows 10, i installed all c++ and visual studio components but everytime i become the same error .. also many solutions wich i found on google doesnt help .. can anyone help me with this? i only use files from this thread server+client files

this is my error (its in german cause my windows is german to but its the same as posted before by other user)

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200808/dfunr3r6.jpg

MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    126Posts

i did a clean installation of w10 2004 and not work, then just did a clean installation of 1909 also and now its working like before

Sorry for my broken english :)

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

Hey someone know how to "clear" some tables like the Server Records or "First (whatever) on Server" Records?
    also, im wondering about the Events - if i change the time from the config to the actual time it doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by argeus99 View Post
    i did a clean installation of w10 2004 and not work, then just did a clean installation of 1909 also and now its working like before
    thanks for this information, with this version finally i can run the server!

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    /var/www/Location
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pzudemz View Post
    Hey someone know how to "clear" some tables like the Server Records or "First (whatever) on Server" Records? also, im wondering about the Events - if i change the time from the config to the actual time it doesnt work.thanks for this information, with this version finally i can run the server!
    Greetings,within the db folder inside the shared files, you will find a folder called "Full" which consists of a bunch of sql script files. You may use these to truncate/wipe/clean table records.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

Hello all, I don't know if i am writing this in the appropriate forum, but please i have a question related to Echo Of Soul.I'm currently playing in the BluePotion server of Echo Of soul (The Korean one). My goal is to translate the game into English as much as possible. As far as i know, the translations would be stored in the game files. I walked through the content of the files, i found there is a file called "UI". I thought this folder would hold all the texts or something...Yesterday exactly, the SEA server of Echo of soul is opened with English language. I tried to copy the UI folder from EOS Sea to EOS Kr, but it didn't work.If there's someone who can tell me what should I do in order to translate the game (Since EOS Sea is same as EOS Kr, but with English Language), i will be really happy with that.Excited to hear from youThanks

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

hey guys since today i got a wired bug: many icons doesnt match to the item or didnt get showed atleast.
    anyone know the structure for the icons already? or is this client sidet? i already loadet a backup from my server and reinstalled it but doesnt work and now im a bit confused.. anyone here got experience with this?

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NobleNinja View Post
    Hello all, I don't know if i am writing this in the appropriate forum, but please i have a question related to Echo Of Soul.I'm currently playing in the BluePotion server of Echo Of soul (The Korean one). My goal is to translate the game into English as much as possible. As far as i know, the translations would be stored in the game files. I walked through the content of the files, i found there is a file called "UI". I thought this folder would hold all the texts or something...Yesterday exactly, the SEA server of Echo of soul is opened with English language. I tried to copy the UI folder from EOS Sea to EOS Kr, but it didn't work.If there's someone who can tell me what should I do in order to translate the game (Since EOS Sea is same as EOS Kr, but with English Language), i will be really happy with that.Excited to hear from youThanks
    I have found the file that stores all the text of the game.
    It's on SBGameDataScript.u
    I used the Decryption tool by Atom on Korean EOS, it turned out to some garbage bytes which are not understandable...
    Is it because i decrypted a file which was in Korean language to English forcefully? Or it's a matter of encoding texts on my PC?
    Check it:
    Cehck it : https://imgur.com/ms24eHd

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

Hello,
    I just discovered this game few days ago and it looks nice :3
    For the server files, I made a google drive link because Mega is limited to 5GB and you need to have a good VPN in order to download the required files...
    Ready to play VM from Hycker: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...7PTcvCtFyjUMZp
    Multiple server files by Kameyu: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...cf9b_Eiw2RA8kL
    Hope it helped someone ^^

Advertisement