https://ibb.co/ZzV6S9Q
    Code:
     @Echo off
    EOS.exe AuthCode=TOKEN-HERE /o start

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: Echo of Soul Level 70

Has anyone found more updated server files than the lvl70 patch?

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

Re: Echo of Soul Level 70

Quote Originally Posted by firewarden View Post
    Yes that may be correct, it would affect something during a patch. Depends on the patching method. Most games patch a file by overwrite, while others are working with a package which contains data files that are being overwritten one by one.
    If patch method 1; you will lose the EN.u file which will be overwritten by KOR......

That's great! Let us know if you managed to read/write the .u file correctly.
    Another suggestion, since *.u file sounds to me as "Unreal" file, you may try to open it with Unreal XD.
    Not tried == never know.
    Hello, sorry i didn't reply back after my results...
    So, i have found that SBGameDataScript.u holds the translations along with unreal classes. I tried to manually edit the EU version file (I searched for a specific text and edited it) but it doesn't work. It just crashes in loading screen. I guess this is incorrect way to edit the .u files...

So, my guess is that i need a decompiler or unreal editor to read the file and edit it... I tried UT2004 and used UnrealEd.exe but also i got an error when opening the .u file. Here is my error:

Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]OS: Windows NT 6.2 (Build: 9200)CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 4210 MHz with 1023MB RAMVideo: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (5730)Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -706482312 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 2059173359*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::Exec_Class <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (CLASS LOAD FILE="C:\Users\Noble\Desktop\EOS\SBGameDataScriptEN.u").. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserActor::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Anyway, i'm kinda disappointed and don't know how I can localize the KOR client...

Advertisement