Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Isnt that working like it should becouse api on browser dont work automaticly (work only with manual change of links (adding user&pass manualy, changing in links from gen_acc to gen_code and so on)) ?

Reaction score

Isnt that working like it should becouse api on browser dont work automaticly (work only with manual change of links (adding user&pass manualy, changing in links from gen_acc to gen_code and so on)) ?

Code:
create acc:  http://127.0.0.1/capi/gen_acc.php?username=ragezone&password=123456
gen token: http://127.0.0.1/capi/gen_code.php?username=ragezone

remember! you only need to generate the token one time. when it expires just update the date.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enough to carry some nonsense! Instructions are always provided for the windows server line of servers! Not everyone knows how mssql works, much less how odbc works, how to configure it correctly, and the like! Instead of arguing and proving how cool you are and how you help everyone, you could already do a mini tutorial for everyone and not duck the brain! I absolutely do not care whether you release it or not, I do not need to read notations! Do you want to do this nonsense, do it! I do not care!

Man, you making a game server and say you don't know about mssql or odbc. But still, you can always search it somewhere else. Learn it, and don't ever hope for something like: "Ok, press this button, and this, and that. And bump, you have a game server!".

It take time and patient. Or you may wait for someone that can feed you in spoon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still can not lunch

And manually changing links to create acc and so on still dont insert all data in all Tabels

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Machine and Software used:
Windows 10 x64 8GB RAM
MSSQL ADV X6 for the .bak
ODBC X64 for creating .dsn
XAMMP x32 for MySQL and phpMyAdmin

By following the instructions given by @DNC and @Hycker I manage to get all the server files going well. I also manage to get the capi working. when I enter this in the address bar:
"http://127.0.0.1/capi/gen_acc.php?username=jedon3&password=123456"

the MS Edge browser shows

Account Created!

and when I enter this:

"http://127.0.0.1/capi/gen_code.php?username=jedon3"

the MS Edge browser shows answer me with this code/auth

7f1b991084519af7eedb0fd455fdf32bc04e3038b5b55c1841bb3704dc81af86

so I copy the code and paste it to the start.bat of the client:

@Echo offstart EOS.EXE AuthCode=7f1b991084519af7eedb0fd455fdf32bc04e3038b5b55c1841bb3704dc81af86 HOST=127.0.0.1 PORT=12557 HOSTLOGIN=127.0.0.1 PORTLOGIN=12567

then I run the start.bat, but unluckily i got this:

and i do not understand it. i thought eosclient in this release was in english. How to make this into english and readable?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem as me.

This is eu client so it have 3 languages. Use tool to decrypt eos.ini and change from DE to EN. Then encrypt it again and put into folder.

I think it is api problem with manual changing links/url. It should working automaticly. I guess by them it works, thats why they dont have that problem. It Has something to do with session. I checked php and it save session, so the problem is with php code in api

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Kozak9999

did you put edit the .php inside capi/ folder the this lines with your own?

"define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');define('DB_USER', 'root');define('DB_PWD', 'systember');define('DB_NAME', 'admin_eos_api');"

thank you too i have manage to edit or decrypt EOS.ini using the tools in page 3. easy to do just drag and drop to the file and there you can see EOS.ini like plain text in notepad. anyway i have another question. do we need to generate code again every time we will rerun the server and the client? the second time i run the server with the english EOS.ini i got this error on LoginServer. any idea for this error why it occurs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kozak9999

did you put edit the .php inside capi/ folder the this lines with your own?

thank you too i have manage to edit or decrypt EOS.ini using the tools in page 3. easy to do just drag and drop to the file and there you can see EOS.ini like plain text in notepad. anyway i have another question. do we need to generate code again every time we will rerun the server and the client? the second time i run the server with the english EOS.ini i got this error on LoginServer. any idea for this error why it occurs?

The session only valid for 20min after login. Next time you much generate new token. Or you can edit php files to ignore 20min validate in sql queries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The session only valid for 20min after login. Next time you much generate new token. Or you can edit php files to ignore 20min validate in sql queries.

I still got the error. even with the new generated token in the start.bat of the client.

these are my servers before and after the client is launched.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have the old vm version of the server,what is the difference with this one?
they are date 23/7/2016,also those dont have IIS and mysql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC thank you for puting tutorials from all Topic together into one.

When api wasnt correct configured it showed/oauth error.

Now when its proper configured Login server shows EUUS Malformed token.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC
Still same error

Can you show/make SS for example when you put into your browser
127.0.0.1/capi/
Or
127.0.0.1/capi/index.php
Or
127.0.0.1/capi/login.php
Do you use api with manual change of links?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont need to be pissed off.
I am operating correct pages with my user and password.
Error still occurse like i show eariel.
I only asked if you can make SS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me
.I asked you if you can put that links, becouse noone wrote for ex. You must use modified links like in example and it works only that way no other
Thats why i asked you becouse i was not sure.

And i use modiffied links with my user and password, but there is still EUUS Malformed token error.

I have seen some ppl had same error before. Maybe someone will share what he did to make it work?

If api is not reachable it shows /oauth error. - fixed

If api is reachable it shows Malformed token, reagrdless of using moddified link

127.0.01/capi/gen_acc.php?username=kozak1234&password=1234

Account created!

127.0.0.1/capi/gen_code.php?username=kozak1234

Shows token.

Change in Table Servers for auth_user->kozak1234, auth_pass->1234

Copied Token and edited start.bat.

Lunched game and Login server error shows Malformed token like in SS.

I have maybe till now 10 times checked all .json files (they are from you anyway) if there is correct url to api.127.0.0.1/capi/

So i am asking again does API works only with manualy changing/editing links?

Excuse me again for my simple english and that i can not express myself enought that other ppl can understand...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nope, it doesnt work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did used previously .SQL files.
I did like you asked and DROPed all DB make new ones with .bak files.

Now i see is this-> when i use EOS.ini like it was original uploaded in client (no modifications) when i lunch game with Token from browser Login Server in console shows NO errors, but it says in game anyway that it failed to connect.

when i use EOS.ini moddifed and lunch game with Token from browser Login server shows Mailformed Token error

Maybe its some kind of mistake in eos.ini? Can you share yours? Or you use original from client without modifications?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll investigate this issue when I get to pc. Also since I'm uploading one stuff, in meantime I create a vm with video tutorial and I gonna share it here for clean up all things and confused shits. Stay tuned for several hours pls

Edit: eos.ini doesn't need to modified if you launch the game with parameters. Logic is this:
Eos.exe - read ini if there is loginform ingame. So far I know the Thai or Chinese / Korean service working that way
Eos.exe with parameters (such as aeria version [so this] and maybe others) use token verification system (like their other games too), in that case the client executable will skip the ini file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Hycker

I edited this reply 3rd time, becouse you can not see good errors on console. I used each time PrintMemoryUsage from Login Server to see errors exacly/refresh after I use original/modiffied EOS.ini in Game folder:

when I use start.bat with generated Token + original EOS.ini - Login Server console shows no error at all, but in game shows cannot connect to login server.

when I use start.bat with generated Token + modiefied EOS.ini - Login Server console shows Malformed Token error

so I think even when we use start.bat we do not bypass eos.ini

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Hycker

my respect for the video tutorial =) I hope you will do everything step by step, even for dummies)) and as for vm, this is not a good option as resource consumption grows significantly

people must learn to install everything from 0 on the server machine themselves

but still respect for your work!

Back