Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eden eternal server 100% (server / client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide to setup the server is in the folders Client, server and database. I'll release tools and some info on how to add items to the game and some stuff like that later.

link:

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
. The only thing i want in exchange is a little help with the setup of the server on a vps because im not able to make it work (it only works on local atm).

You could do a simple connector using openvpn and redirect ports to wan ...
If you need a c# wrapper for openvpn check this out:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, sorry that was my bad. Uploading the database.out file right now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha, OK :blushing:
When I use a different SQL tool(heidisql), no information comes out...

Hello, that's because its not SQL its PostgresSQL, and you won't be able to retrieve the characters if you don't modify the ip from the db. Everything is on the guide files :D.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seem someone call mod don't assume about take stuff from edeneternal.to ?

Mod don't have even check was posted before (like from this screen ) --> this post just repost + ask help for something locked on propose

For people don't know and want update its given free on original website (read before) with support and help for local since December ( )

Well again if you want release file on ragezone, ok, well, but it's RELEASE POST, not a ask help post !

Original release have disable server mod for avoid dumb to make server and ruin the game like people have do on Aura Kingdom (you ask for server mode for stole money from player) ,so again it's RELEASE POST if you want help create thread

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are right i should ask for that kind of help in another thread so i'll just edit the post and no, i don't want to steal any money from players, My only goal is to be able to upload a new public server with more content than vendetta has rn (SERVER IS TOTALLY F2P And fully translated to english).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I created the server and I was able to log in but when selecting a server it disconnects, because it is not available. On the other hand, I don't see any postgreSQL tables from navicat, even putting in the query, I don't see it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I created the server and I was able to log in but when selecting a server it disconnects, because it is not available. On the other hand, I don't see any postgreSQL tables from navicat, even putting in the query, I don't see it.

Check out this ee.to guide, it's basically the same setup .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, that's because its not SQL its PostgresSQL, and you won't be able to retrieve the characters if you don't modify the ip from the db. Everything is on the guide files :D.

I know. I was just using HeidiSQL because it was a multifunctional SQL tool.
When I use pgAdmin, it works properly.
However, even though the IP and other settings were set as is, the server could not be connected.
For reference, the above description is the same.

WorldServer
ZoneServer
HTTPAServer

and, TicketServer?

is not work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I followed everything as shown in the video...:blushing:
WorldServer ZoneServer, these two cannot continue to run.

It works, but suddenly shuts off after a few seconds. :mellow::*:

When I looked at the problem, it was the characteristics of the IP address.
If the IP is not a specific address [192.168.1.*], it does not work.:mellow:
But my router device can't get that address.
In the end, it was set as a loopback IP.
It works, but other people can't access anything other than my computer.
Also, server updates are difficult.

If I want to run this server properly, I have to buy another router... :blushing:

Last edited:
Back