Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Elsword v4 file

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
check source file/DB_backup/DB_080424/Statistics
use same way to
LServerList/LChannelList/servers proxy

channelserver globalserver crash
i check LChannelList but not have a ip list as LServerlist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just a "re-release" from Ragezone Brasil. It's nothing new actually. Managed to build the launcher already.

Reaction score

--Update--
Got the server running tomorrow i will post some info.
kaze123450 - Elsword v4 file - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help how to set-up? i download all of them but when i try to open it show the message and gotta forced stop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help how to set-up? i download all of them but when i try to open it show the message and gotta forced stop.

Obtain Developer connections or Hire a professional team to repair the source compile errors and missing DB table.

Here's the priority required skillsets for your team members to get the source working, from highest to lowest

1. SQL Database Operator (to repair missing tables and crafting queries, critical)
2. C++ Developer /w Debugging experience (repair compiling errors, debug on login auth, critical)
3. Website (Creating accounts, CS, minor)

There's actually a lot of manhours required for this scruffed source. Good luck

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to make it work after several and several hours of work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In fact, only Center / LoginServer worked.And it still has a T-SQL error.The Channel / GameServer fails to authenticate.I've already spent several hours working on the endless corrections here.I'm giving up already !.it’s kind of complicated to give a guide to the various corrections in the project. You need advanced knowledge in C, LUA, TSQL

kaze123450 - Elsword v4 file - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're in the right path. The authentication fails because the required data for the Auth API to communicate is missing. From this point on you need to reverse engineer the SQL queries. Contact your DBA for more info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked for queries on soap services and sql queries.I'm thinking about how to create the local endpoint.
Still thanks for the help. I'm a professional dev for five years

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're in the right path. The authentication fails because the required data for the Auth API to communicate is missing. From this point on you need to reverse engineer the SQL queries. Contact your DBA for more info

even with some flaws still, the Center / Gamer / Login servers are standing.I'm trying to recompile the Channel, in order to ignore the api.

Back