Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator World Of Tanks Java

Reaction score
Emulator World Of Tanks Java

The work was :
Partial analysis of the order on the client authorization World Of Tanks latest version ( 0.8.9 )
Implementation of encryption algorithms used by the client
Implementation of the base system receiving \ sending messages

In the end, there was only a routine for the implementation of a package and game moments which engage desire has disappeared . And so, as the best way to keep developments - give their comunity, then spread them on public display.
Implemented so small that you can not even log on the client ! But , for someone , and it will be a huge step forward .

To build the project needs gradle, JDK 1.7,
Emulator to work need JDK version 1.7, OS Windows, Linux
Link to download below.
Code is laid under the Apache 2.0 license

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nobody has yet managed to make a good emulator of world of tank in 2017 :$:

I dont think but someone work till 2017 and stop it ;/

got 20 somthing mega so its mean got some progres from this one before ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, this is great. I hope we can make progress and create a fully working private server for this game. I have been thinking about this for a while!!

If anyone makes any progress let me know

----
Reaction score
OMG this is a necro thread.. :\ I doubt that anyone is working on this or even will ever, so, soooo much changed in wot since then... also zero updates in 4 years... :\

If i am wrong i am intrested in this also, but.... i dont have *any* expectation

Back