Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Evony 1,2,3] Emulator + Client + Configurations + Setup!

Reaction score
Well, I tried making my own emulator but I lost interest..

Part 1: Explanation.
  • Evony can be easily emulated based on the fact, their client gives away everything you need to get started. I will explain in details on what you need to get started and I will make you download your own evony-client and etc.

Part 2: Evony-Client
  • In this instance, you can forever have the UP-TO-DATE client files, all you need to do is open the world you desire, get the information that I will post below. You should probably get a webserver -> Xampp perhaps. And then download all of evony web-pages there...
    1. Go to or any server from evony.
    2. Right click the website and "view-page souce" - and download it as index.html
    3. Go to the bottom of the page and you will see 2 links 2.html and s2.html - Click on them separately and download them.
    4. In s2.html you will see the LATEST client files. http://download1.evony.com/EvonyClient1657.swf - Download it!
    5. Put that file in the same folder as the rest of the files.

Part 3: Working with the client

• Getting the .swf file to work properly, you will need to hex edit it.
    1. Once you have the .swf - Open it in HEX Editor
    2. You will find that the first 3 letters are CWS - That means its a compressed .swf you will need to download to decompress it.
    3. Simply Drag and drop the .swf file on the decompressor.
    4. When you open the .swf file again using a hex editor, you will find that the first 3 letters are FWS.
  • Now you will need to search for the rest of the .swf files using the hex editor. Start by typing .swf in the search function. You will get things like fla/loginMovie.swf now in order to download it. You need to go to download1.evony.com/fla/loginMovie.swf Do that to the rest of the .swf, there are a lot of them :p
  • You need to put them in the correct sub-folders. So Example
    8JjIQV1 - [Evony 1,2,3] Emulator + Client + Configurations + Setup! - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Do the same steps above, but serach for images/ you will find around 200-300 images... Yeah have fun :p
  • Once you have that all done. Download the config file :) This is the reason why emulators haven't been made, Finding this file was an extremely difficult thing to do. - Download it and put it in the same directory as the evonyclient.

Part 4: Emulator.
  • So now you should have the up-to-date client files, Generally you can always just re-download only the EvonyClient.swf, so the next version would be EvonyClient1658.swf for example!
  • Once you have the client, you will need to get the source code of the Spitfire emulator -> -> you have 2 options to go from here, you can either make your own emulator, or you can continue spitfire c++ development. - Don't forget to download the dependencies

Here is something you should know by the time you reach this...
  1. You can do the above steps to EVONY 2.. and COMMANDERS OF EVONY. You can actually emulate any of them. If you ask bellow i will explain more on how! Example:
    1. -> to download the evony2 client
    2. -> for the config!
  2. In the XML File, simply change the IP.
  3. In the EvonyClient####.swf there will be another ip "70.84.59.180" change it to yours.
  4. Once you start looking for evony2 and evony3 files... you will see around 7-8 different websites that are connected to evony... Some weird poop this company is doing!

Have fun emulating evony....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Evony] Emulator + Client + Configurations + Setup!

Nicee! i test

Would that be?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Once you have that all done. Download the config file :) This is the reason why emulators haven't been made, Finding this file was an extremely difficult thing to do. - Download it and put it in the same directory as the evonyclient.

To be honest, that was one of the easiest parts of messing with Evony.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still working on the server code for those interested. Save data working:
TdO8u6y - [Evony 1,2,3] Emulator + Client + Configurations + Setup! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that's nice.. can you upload the client file? like fla and images?

No, because that's not required.

is my page I use to run pserver stuff and test things.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry for offtopic but its there a way to make this same process to get a Call Of God server and emu?i mean if i get to grab the files and that...
thanks for tutorial ll test later :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload all the files? I can't seem to download them, and the emulator isn't working/starting. :/

Best Regards,
xEviLDeaDx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not understanding how to actually create the emulator. I've got the spitfire and its dependencies, but where do I go from there? I tried opening in visual studio and it wont build correctly... I honestly have no idea what to do. Please help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
idk if you still mess with this but i cant set to get the runrelease.bat to start says my mysql is rejected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone here help me get the client files working? I have the server compiled and tried downloading the client as was instructed in the 1st post but I cant get the client to load in my browser. I guess I am doing something wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
callofroma is like the last version of evony all the work you did almost worked on it I have the SWF file I decompressed it but when I search for swf nothing found so I used Sothink SWF Decompiler to decompress all files I was lucky and found the config file so fast too :D
(the game URL callofroma.com)
but I didn't understand the last part emulator and how to run teh game now in my site

Back