Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Evony 1,2,3] Emulator + Client + Configurations + Setup!

pax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have the client files for spitfire

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Little bit behind on the topic here, hope there are a few of you still actively trying to emulate this. Ive gotten the server compiled (took ages because I was stubbornly trying to use VS 2015), Ive also gotten the client redirected to my localhost ip.

Issue: Upon trying to run runrelease.bat it closes quickly. SO I run rundebug.bat instead and i get Spitfire_d.exe X.X.X.X.X X.X.X.X.X evo evo follwed by nothing.

Running Pservers in the past, no errors and a clean prompt is typically good. I know it occupies my SQL port because I cannot launch xampp sql after launching rundebug. But when I run the client I get the classic server down error refresh and try again popup.

All IPs have been altered.

Does spitfire run its own sql? how do I know its running?

***also changed the sql port for spitfire because I assumed it was ment to run off a standalone sql like mysql. so spitfire and client look at port 3306 instead of 443***

Pax, most of those videos are not required. Well, there could be an else=end rule for missing files, but like 90% of the swf files that go in the movie/video directory are all age 2 crap. Same client for both age 1 and 2 minor tweaks, saves time when updating. Assuming anyway, why else would the entire princess tutorial be hidden in the age 1 client swf downloads?

Ive been downloading them as needed. SO far, only the logo

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rebuilt spitfire, setup mysql client configured correctly. Spitfire is either rejected or I get port already in use. At a loss here. Any helpful advice on getting spitfire to connect to mysql would be great.

XNC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually that was when linux version started for me first time. now its something different.

Last edited:

XNC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
almost done, need reports, market and some items.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May not setup a test server without a few people showing interest in it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello man that's good gamei have everything but i need spitfire.exe or how can i get start server

XNC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot_513 - [Evony 1,2,3] Emulator + Client + Configurations + Setup! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

XNC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 versions

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just 2 questions:

1. Do you plan on releasing it as open-source when its complete?

2. How are you running it now that Flash is discontinued? An older browser or something that still has it?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, aren't v2 and v3 of Daisy/Spitfire's code licensed under MIT (despite my advice to keep it GPL)? (they are called spitfireii and spitfireiii)

Just Checked. Yep they are.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@XNC Not talking about whatever that private repo was, but good riddens? She was not a pleasant person to work with. Version 1, 2, and 3 were public. 1 was GPL, 2 & 3 were MIT. I couldn't care less about this private 4th one you are speaking of since it wasn't made public... As for the copies on the net, theft is theft and the thief that advertises their work is a fool.

Oh I should also mention that leaks are allowed here, regardless of the source.

Back