Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Flickering SS] Linux + Android + background in December

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Card mobile game [New Dark SS] The latest sorting out Linux manual server + Android + background
The video installation tutorial is in the source code package

this is an updated version of the source of this post

Nick0707 - [Flickering SS] Linux + Android + background in December - RaGEZONE Forums

Nick0707 - [Flickering SS] Linux + Android + background in December - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Here : - Baidu Pass : DKYM
Archive Extraction Pass : qcymw.cn
Tested : Emu and Android

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey Nick0707 thanks for the share.

Here's a mega mirror:

Pw is the same in the above post: qcymw.cn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Ketchup, thanks for the mirror. the problem is in lua scripts, I can’t open their cipher, it may be different

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i will give it a quick review compare with the old version or something like that etc
this version : new champion dark and light 5 champions on the board
no 5 element 1 champion like you can have 5 wk and other cham on the board but this version nah
old version : no new dl champion 6 champion on the board
have 5 element 1 champion

if we can try mod it into
6 champion on the board and 5 element 1 champion and new dl that maybe nice

edit 1 more time
server is nice have full update of old version
but the apk seem lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
apk. lua code is impossible to see, if only the translation but in the future we will not be able to edit anything. well, or I lol can not view lua scripts. the image resource folder is completely encrypted, you can of course use the encryption key from the old version and everything will be fine. but I didn't manage to view the scripts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Mirror link :

the password is the same as the original, this version like the previous one has problems in the up of characters making it impossible for them to climb beyond level 410, there are better files in Chinese forums but I have no idea how to get them.

Last edited:
Back