Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources)

Reaction score
webmaster_imds - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums

FreeStyle Street Basketball (FSSB) is a massively multiplayer online sports game made by JC Entertainment and with cel-shaded graphics. It is a fast paced, arcade styled representation of half court streetball, self-described as being Hip-Hoop. Players team up with one another to challenge other online players to matches of basketball that are characterized by high tempo, freedom of movement, and a premium placed on synergy and teamwork. Players can also create clubs and enter club matches, play in a single player story mode, roam around in Open Court mode, drop and add skills as needed, and choose from millions of different outfits to express themselves due to the sheer quantity of wearable items in the ingame shop.

GAME:

SHOP:

Description Download:
"Street Basketball FreeStyle" complete source code (server + client + resources + documentation), 2.3G after decompression, c++ program development.

Google Drive Mirror:

Use 7zip to decompress
Decompress Password: f4446dsdf222

Alternate address:
Link:
Password: 5ri8
or
Link: Password: ivdo

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Holy moly!! Thank you for this. Can we get another download link for this like mega or gdrive?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finish download, seem legit. +1

who want me to mirror PM me your mega.nz I go upload to your acc and post it here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just consider making an account in mega as the process will just be the same if you are were to ask peoples mega account and upload it there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one can getting it to work ? ??
Omg this game i grow up on him ^_^
i miss this game the old version so much .. i hope some one get it to work !! :D

Reaction score
Any one can getting it to work ? ??
Omg this game i grow up on him ^_^
i miss this game the old version so much .. i hope some one get it to work !! :D

I looked at this source, in addition to the source, contains several game layout files, including .psd files to be edited in photoshop.
As for the database, it seems to me that it should be done through the document folder, because there it talks about the database structure.

I don't quite remember the visual studio version of this source:
But for those interested, there are several .dsw files to compile: FSServer.dsw, FreeStyle.dsw, CenterSvr.dsw ..........
These .dsw files are from old visual studio
Code:
Microsoft Developer Studio Workspace File, Format Version 6.00

I also verified that there are more than one clients in this release.

But as for the game, yes it is worth working on this game, now it remains to know if there are people interested in working on it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I looked at this source, in addition to the source, contains several game layout files, including .psd files to be edited in photoshop.
As for the database, it seems to me that it should be done through the document folder, because there it talks about the database structure.

I don't quite remember the visual studio version of this source:
But for those interested, there are several .dsw files to compile: FSServer.dsw, FreeStyle.dsw, CenterSvr.dsw ..........
These .dsw files are from old visual studio
Code:
Microsoft Developer Studio Workspace File, Format Version 6.00

I also verified that there are more than one clients in this release.

But as for the game, yes it is worth working on this game, now it remains to know if there are people interested in working on it

Lets hope some one good come here and make it to work , too long wait for this game to out , and now maybe its gonna happen , just need some one that know how to make it and finally freestyle basketball server will out ^_^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Who successfully compiled this one? I got many error when compiling, tried to add a remedy but comes with many illegal errors.
Play4FuNNN0 , sir how do you successfully compiled this one?

Where can I get this one?

#include "CIOCPSocketClient.h"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who successfully compiled this one? I got many error when compiling, tried to add a remedy but comes with many illegal errors.
Play4FuNNN0 , sir how do you successfully compiled this one?

Where can I get this one?

#include "CIOCPSocketClient.h"

i dont know how to make it work dude.
just wanna some one make it thats all :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can run this game, by reading the source, but I can't compile it, I have done with the stored procedure also. but seems, I have error on compiiling.

I will share the progress of my development, including the binary once I figured out the proper compiling of this.

Back