Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, TS webmaster_imds, Thank you so much for the source but shared source is incomplete, so many missing file, I have talked with the source seller and the complete source are 30,000 RMB = 200,000 PHP in philippine peso, lets wait for a good hearted developer who can share a complete source.

webmaster_imds - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums
webmaster_imds - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, TS webmaster_imds, Thank you so much for the source but shared source is incomplete, so many missing file, I have talked with the source seller and the complete source are 30,000 RMB = 200,000 PHP in philippine peso, lets wait for a good hearted developer who can share a complete source.

Hey , That picture is you loggin ?
Looks great i hope you find that developer you looking for and i hope too
I like the old version better then the new one in my opnion :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any new updates guys anyone ? ??
i really want that game up privates servers is a dream

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can buy the original license from Joycity for 3,000 dollars?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bump, Im VERY invested in to getting this game online.

Anybody that can help me with this, provide any useful information PLEASE get in contact with me. This is the third thread about this game that goes nowhere :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Following for updates. I hope we can figure this out and play in a private server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Following for updates too, hoping for the progress of it and make at least a private server.Go guys!!!! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

hi guys there's a site that has a FS1 (I think, i didn't try it bu im gonna): https://pod.game.line.me/pcgames/PGFRSTI got it from the PH player from FS2 on Steamlet the community know the gameplay exp. if you already try it, thanks :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Following for updates too, hoping for the progress of it and make at least a private server.Go guys!!!! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

hi guys there's a site that has a FS1 (I think, i didn't try it bu im gonna): got it from the PH player from FS2 on Steamlet the community know the gameplay exp. if you already try it, thanks :D

I didn't know this. Let's play together! Thank you! :drool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, my uname is nexus10, if you can find it, please add me :thumbup1:

how do i register there ? help please

ok i got it nevermind thanks \
what server you guys on ? twain or asia ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A good game for streetball/basketball fans, but even if you haven't played them in your life, there are plenty of opportunities to feel like a street basketball star in this game. In the game, you play 3 on 3 street basketball with awesome music. In the game, you can choose the position you want to play, pump up your skills and go ahead and tear up the court. Of the minuses, I wanted to note that the game sucks control. The pc to play is not very comfortable, and the joystick does not display buttons. I also played NBA16 on my PlayStation. I always played for the , and I won most of my games. The physics of the game there is excellent.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm looking for a possibility to develop and host a community server for this game. it seems like all download links are already dead while the pan baidu link is not accessible in my region (believe me i tried).

can anyone who successfully downloaded it, mirror it please?

btw i'm from ph and have an active connection with the ph freestyle community, players who are actively playing the current FS1 in Line Pod, players that continues to play any street basketball game similar to freestyle even mobile such as basketrio, streetball allstar, etc.i've also organized and hosted a couple of community events for ph fs players in Line Pod, in collaboration with a prominent shoutcaster here in ph.

Back