Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fung Wan Online/ Storm Riders Online/ Pedang Setiawan Online Server Files Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I´m running the server but i need someone that knows CodeIgniter for runing the website.
Please if anyone is interest contact me.
Thanks.

u managed to get these server files running?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u managed to get these server files running?
Hello. Yup, the game server is 100%, updated and fixed.
Now i need someone to help with website (codeigniter dev).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Yup, the game server is 100%, updated and fixed.
Now i need someone to help with website (codeigniter dev).

thats great lol.
wish i could have it figured..
mind to do some guides?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats great lol.
wish i could have it figured..
mind to do some guides?

Without the website the server won´t run nice, because you have to manually create acc, etc..
I can help , the files are a lot of incomplete, you need to fix alot of things, need to have a good knowledge of the tecnologys of the server files (mysql, linux,etc..) but first of all i need to discover or get some help for the codeigniter Website, so can make it runing online for people play for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without the website the server won´t run nice, because you have to manually create acc, etc..
I can help , the files are a lot of incomplete, you need to fix alot of things, need to have a good knowledge of the tecnologys of the server files (mysql, linux,etc..) but first of all i need to discover or get some help for the codeigniter Website, so can make it runing online for people play for free.

i noticed theres alot sql files missing like monster, npc etc
i used to host other pserver games but in windows based not linux.
so its hard for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys I'm a video game trader/collector and I received a beta testing disc of Fung Wan Online. After searching for info about the game I came across this thread and noticed that you seem to be missing some necessary files. I wonder if the disc I have may contain any of the assets that you are missing? Here's a photo:

KillerLeon - Fung Wan Online/ Storm Riders Online/ Pedang Setiawan Online Server Files Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys I'm a video game trader/collector and I received a beta testing disc of Fung Wan Online. After searching for info about the game I came across this thread and noticed that you seem to be missing some necessary files. I wonder if the disc I have may contain any of the assets that you are missing? Here's a photo:

KillerLeon - Fung Wan Online/ Storm Riders Online/ Pedang Setiawan Online Server Files Release - RaGEZONE Forums

thats the client sided only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I´m thinking on running the game on private mode, for few user play, and players would have acess on all items of fwo.
Just to play, and do some pvp.
All itens open.
If you guys are interested lets make a group on discord. Add me at SONY#7345

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I´m thinking on running the game on private mode, for few user play, and players would have acess on all items of fwo.
All itens open.

that would be great. why dont u make one and just add us. my id is k2K#1952

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All itens open.
mind to share the server file? :laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am zero knowledge about linux, can you explain how to configure server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi anyone still here ? can someone give toturial how to make fungwan online private server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. Theses files are incomplete, there is no tutorial. You should rebuild the database, install debian sarge, and hit it to run. Also they are using mysql server 4.0 what makes very dificult to make a website for integrating that. I got it running, but dunno how the other guys did with the website. If any of you guys know someone that hosted the game before, please ask them how to setup the website, so i can make the game alive for free to everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. Theses files are incomplete, there is no tutorial. You should rebuild the database, install debian sarge, and hit it to run. Also they are using mysql server 4.0 what makes very dificult to make a website for integrating that. I got it running, but dunno how the other guys did with the website. If any of you guys know someone that hosted the game before, please ask them how to setup the website, so i can make the game alive for free to everyone.

Can u at least make the tutorial how to run it?
Just leave the website thing for now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Pretty sure that's how player accounts are made, unless you know all the required fields to manually edit in the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the tutorial is inside the zip
but it wont work unless you fix database

Pretty sure that's how player accounts are made, unless you know all the required fields to manually edit in the database.

users acc can be made manually by the admin page (dragon)
but it is a lot of manually job.
so the website is essential for users can register and play

im already updated the mysql
now will be working on web page for register.
im looking for help
fell free to contact me on discord: Sony#7345
if you are a dev

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check this out
there is a successfull gm, he made the 6th stance ( Dual Axe )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.
In the last few months I've had a little time to go through the fwo files, fix some things.
I'm planning to reactivate the server at the beginning of next month.
Anyone interested in playing and helping. I'm waiting for you on discord:
Also my discord: SONY#7345

thanks

Back