Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the difference between hk4e-minimal.yml and hk4e.yml? What are tothemoonserver, oaserver, pathfindingserver and multiserver? They aren't necessary?
hk4e.yml for coop, need more ram

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server frequently shuts down docker not responding

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Figured people would want this.

The GMGui semi-translated by me. WPF translation is a royal pain in the butt compared to other options. I will be rewriting it from scratch soon though.
Because this is pretty bad.

Such a good job, thanks for the translation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main Quest Number: 302808 When you go to the 2nd phase of the Scramouche boss battle, the boss will stop attacking. There is a bug where you can't even force kill because of the shield. Is there any workaround??

quest finish 302808 I can pass it to the gm command, but I want to proceed in the normal way.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've followed the how to run steps carefully. Did everything and leaving the fiddler open then launching the game but there are no account creation page?

when i fill in the acc and password it said "account or password error."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main Quest Number: 302808 When you go to the 2nd phase of the Scramouche boss battle, the boss will stop attacking. There is a bug where you can't even force kill because of the shield. Is there any workaround??

quest finish 302808 I can pass it to the gm command, but I want to proceed in the normal way.

got it for chinese forum,havent test it yet
"Locate the file /genshin/srv/data/lua/common/V3_2/Boss_Battle_Process_Scaramouche_Quset.lua

Edit the text to find 302825 and change it directly to 302808. After the first stage of boss fight, the animation of the third stage will be played directly."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe it's a stupid question but, can someone explain me, how do we add/change banners? please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much friend . Just finished testing . It works fine. and quest number unexpected guest 101901 102901 103001 103101 It doesn't work normally. If only this quest works normally, the main quest will work 100% normally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add battlepass?
1. Edit BattlePassSchedule.txt (genshin/srv/data/txt/)
2.Change start and stop date for battlepass you want to add.
3.In db_hk4e_config_gio you need to edit
t_battle_pass_schedule_config
4. Add in table from 3. id,start and end date to same values,that you edit before.
5. Restart server.
6. Profit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx!!

Can I delete the txt documents in the log folder? The log gets too big. Doesn't it cause problems if you delete it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3.4 Do you know the client's dispatch seed?

how to make SQL 3.4 client compatible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you enter the client version and the correct dispatch_seed and key in sql, you can connect.

Reaction score
Sql을 수정하면 다른 버전의 클라이언트가 호환될 수 있습니다. 서버 파일 업데이트 시 공식 서버의 데이터를 업데이트 할 수 있습니다.
Real dont know where you get this info.

You must make more changes in db and server files to.

I say before, it's retail leak files 3.2 version, inside have parth 3.3 but im not rly know it's work or no.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The login and connection were successful, but the 3.4 client failed to connect due to an invalid key.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the apk at the moment of downloading the resources it cannot because I don't have the necessary files to patch the apk to 3.2 I need "/sdk/dataUpload" someone who can help me?

Back