Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server info
  • Version 3.2 leaked
  • All Docker-based services
  • Use your loopback address 127.0.0.1
  • Quest 80001, 20001 bug fixed
  • Daily dungeon always is Sunday
  • Create account on login screen
  • Sdk port 8080, Muip port 10106
qhCxGMf - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Nzs2yq - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

vXyy9aM - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
How to run
  • Install WSL2 and Docker Desktop
  • Create & start new containers: [highlight]docker compose -f hk4e-minimal.yml up -d --build[/highlight]
  • Start|Stop|Restart containers: [highlight]docker compose -f hk4e-minimal.yml start[/highlight]|[highlight]stop[/highlight]|[highlight]restart[/highlight]
  • Wait about 10 minutes for server boot up (Docker Desktop memory usage ~14GB)
  • Copy readme/UserAssembly.dll into folder client 3.2/GenshinImpact_Data/Native
  • Install Fiddler, paste content of fiddler_script.js into `FiddlerScript` tab and save. Keep Fiddler running & launch game (Server: Development)
q8nTW52 - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

To play LAN|Online, replace all 127.0.0.1 to your server IP (config/*.xml, fiddler_script.js, bin/loginserver/src/config/index.js,...)
Whitescreen fix
Docker uses 50% of the host's memory by default. You should create a wsl configuration and allocate enough memory to run all services.
Create file [highlight]C:\Users\YourUsername\.wslconfig[/highlight] and fill it with content below.
Code:
[wsl2]
memory=14GB
After that, restart Docker Desktop
GM Commands
PLAYER MUST BE ONLINE TO EXECUTE THE COMMAND
Use direct link to execute GM command (change your UID and COMMAND):
http://[highlight]<Server IP>[/highlight]:10106/api?region=dev_docker&ticket=GM&cmd=1116&uid=[highlight]UID[/highlight]&msg=[highlight]COMMAND[/highlight]

• [highlight]stamina infinite on[/highlight]|[highlight]off[/highlight]
  • [highlight]energy infinite on[/highlight]|[highlight]off[/highlight]
  • [highlight]kill self[/highlight]
  • [highlight]kill monster all[/highlight]
  • [highlight]wudi global avatar on[/highlight]|[highlight]off[/highlight](your infinite hp)
  • [highlight]wudi global monster on[/highlight]|[highlight]off[/highlight](monster infinite hp)
  • [highlight]talent unlock all[/highlight] (unlock talent and constellation current character)
  • [highlight]point 3 all[/highlight] (unlock all teleports)
  • [highlight]quest accept[/highlight] [highlight]30904[/highlight](Unlock Multiplayer)
  • [highlight]quest accept[/highlight] [highlight]35801[/highlight] (Unlock Wish)
  • [highlight]quest accept[/highlight] [highlight]35603[/highlight](Unlock Fly)
  • [highlight]equip add[/highlight] [highlight]13501 90 6[/highlight] (item_id=13501 level=90 protomte_level=6) (Add Weapons)
  • [highlight]item add[/highlight] [highlight]102 555[/highlight] (102=id_item) (555=Amount) (Add Item)
  • [highlight]item add all[/highlight] (add all item + including all characters in level 1)
  • [highlight]item clear[/highlight] [highlight]102 555[/highlight] (Remove item)
  • [highlight]avatar add[/highlight] [highlight]10000002[/highlight] (Add character)
  • [highlight]quest add[/highlight]|[highlight]accept[/highlight]|[highlight]finish[/highlight] [highlight]30302[/highlight](Add/Accept/Finish Quest)
  • [highlight]player level[/highlight] [highlight] 60[/highlight] (Level Player)
  • [highlight]jump[/highlight] [highlight]1009[/highlight](Teleports to scene_id) (1009=AngelShare, not all id_scene work)
  • [highlight]goto[/highlight] [highlight]1 1 1[/highlight] (x,y,z in gc use /pos to see location)
  • [highlight]dungeon[/highlight] [highlight]30604[/highlight](30604=id_scene not work) (Teleports to dungeon)
  • [highlight]monster[/highlight] [highlight]20010101 5 20[/highlight] {20010101=id_monster,5=total,20=level}
  • [highlight]mcoin[/highlight] [highlight]10000[/highlight](Genesis Crystal)
  • [highlight]scoin[/highlight] [highlight]10000[/highlight](?)
  • [highlight]hcoin[/highlight] [highlight]10000[/highlight](?)
  • [highlight]home_coin[/highlight] [highlight]1000[/highlight](Realm currency)

You can find hidden command by HXD, open bin/gameserver, and search for known command words like "HOME_COIN". You will see other GM commands around.

Maa1tcK - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Play on Android
Thanks @Kei for the guide

First, edit [highlight]bin\loginserver\src\controllers\hk4e.granter.js[/highlight]
Line 41, change
Code:
data: { guest: false },
to
Code:
data: "{\"guest\":false}",
I saw that this was typed as string in Grasscuter's code, this solved the "Network Error" thing.

Then, edit [highlight]bin\loginserver\src\config\index.js[/highlight]
Line 41, change
Code:
title: 'Development (Offline)',
to
Code:
title: 'Development',
Or something without special characters.

You might need to update your mysql db, not sure if it would work without these rows:
Code:
USE `db_hk4e_global_deploy`;
SET foreign_key_checks = 0;
INSERT INTO `t_bind_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','1');
INSERT INTO `t_client_channel_id_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0',1,1,'','');
INSERT INTO `t_client_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','OSRELAndroid','','{\"sdkenv\":\"1\",\"checkdevice\":false,\"loadPatch\":false,\"showexception\":false,\"regionConfig\":\"pm|fk|add\",\"downloadMode\":\"0\"}','027d8a5fcdc9c5cf');
INSERT INTO `t_client_region_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','');
SET foreign_key_checks = 1;
Download links

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is nice! Can Someone provide a link for Client + Instructions for it?

Reaction score
This is nice! Can Someone provide a link for Client + Instructions for it?

You can try this...

One link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can try this...

Aaaand how to start it or modify it to connect to a specific IP? :\

Iknow iknow i am nitpicky but i think its a mandatory thing XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All containers start on a LAN Server, edited all the .xml files to point to outer ip = 192.168.1.250, using mitm proxy from grasscutter i can reach the login server and i can attempt to login(can see server logs with the attempts) but the register and forgot password buttons do not work. Instead of pointing to 192.168.1.250:9999/account/create it points to 192.168.1.250:443 and fails to connect. Also going to the 192.168.1.250:9999/account/create page i can create an account but i cannot login cause it never asked me for a password and the client always reports "Wrong Credentials". IDK if the hk4e emu used here is working correctly and im waiting for someone more familiar with this to proceed.

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All containers start on a LAN Server, edited all the .xml files to point to outer ip = 192.168.1.250, using mitm proxy from grasscutter i can reach the login server and i can attempt to login(can see server logs with the attempts) but the register and forgot password buttons do not work. Instead of pointing to 192.168.1.250:9999/account/create it points to 192.168.1.250:443 and fails to connect. Also going to the 192.168.1.250:9999/account/create page i can create an account but i cannot login cause it never asked me for a password and the client always reports "Wrong Credentials". IDK if the hk4e emu used here is working correctly and im waiting for someone more familiar with this to proceed.
my nodejs server doesn't have ssl certificate. I will update it again later. temporarily you need force https to http Or use Fiddler

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the weird thing is that i have the http redirection. in the proxy i have set SSL to FALSE.
QFcbwmE - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

8L5PzRO - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

and the Genshin Client in the registration page still tries to connect to . this does not happen for the game login, the login goes to . It's so weird....

here's the mitm proxy log:
UXvs93o - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's the client in the register page:
H10gB8s - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

and here's the console after login atempt:
NVXk3g5 - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: Even weirder is that the DB only has this:
b4UpSOa - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT2: Using username username as the account i can login normally.... WTF is going on?

Attachments

Last edited:

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the weird thing is that i have the http redirection. in the proxy i have set SSL to FALSE.
QFcbwmE - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

8L5PzRO - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

and the Genshin Client in the registration page still tries to connect to . this does not happen for the game login, the login goes to . It's so weird....

here's the mitm proxy log:
UXvs93o - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's the client in the register page:
H10gB8s - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

and here's the console after login atempt:
NVXk3g5 - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: Even weirder is that the DB only has this:
b4UpSOa - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT2: Using username username as the account i can login normally.... WTF is going on?
You should use update file in second download link, extract to the root folder. Need to delete docker image and build again

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can login and play but i can't send gm command in postman or browser
w7p6RfL - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

YpPPNM3 - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think muipserver had problems running. try restart docker containers: docker compose -f hk4e-minimal.yml restart

and don't forget check your firewall

thUOKM3 - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to Fiddler, Cultivation guide? I don't understand even after reading the read me

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to Fiddler, Cultivation guide? I don't understand even after reading the read me
just install Fiddler, paste content of fiddler_script.js into FiddlerScript tab and save. Keep Fiddler run & Launch game
q8nTW52 - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM commands appear to not be working. Nodeserver Timeout

YRgCTjb - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back