Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up Genshin 3.2VM on Ubuntu Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vm links are offline need some link for the vm pls
Try this : BTW i have another problem, maybe silly...on Ubuntu login i set user:genshin and password Genshin2023@@, keep to get incorred login, i am stuck there

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this : BTW i have another problem, maybe silly...on Ubuntu login i set user:genshin and password Genshin2023@@, keep to get incorred login, i am stuck there

Whats the password for this ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone know how to do either of the following?

- change skill cooldowns/properties - I found a file called "AvatarSkillData.txt" in /root/genshin/srv/data/txt which seems to have the skill info and cooldowns in it, but editing this file doesn't seem to have any effect at all ingame

- change daily domain entry schedule - I found a file called "DailyDungeonData.txt" in /root/genshin/srv/data/txt which seems to have 7 columns, each one corresponding to a day of the week with the domain ids active for that day. I want to make all domains active on every day so I tried editing this file to make all domains active every day, but it didn't seem to have any effect at all ingame

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's what I've been using to get all Domains to be in Sunday mode 24/7. Replace in 'srv/data/txt'. Server might need to 'reset' to the next day/week for it to take effect. Change system time to a week from now, restart and enter game, then change it back to today and reset again. Should work then.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That's what I've been using to get all Domains to be in Sunday mode 24/7. Replace in 'srv/data/txt'. Server might need to 'reset' to the next day/week for it to take effect. Change system time to a week from now, restart and enter game, then change it back to today and reset again. Should work then.

Oh perfect, that's the part I was missing! Didn't realize the server needed to progress to the next day first before it took effect. Many thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what i did wrong but all i get is "Connection Failed. Try again later." i did the patched assembly I can't connect to my vm in any way i tried using the WinSCP and putty just says can't connect. Ip is default 192.168.200.130. im not rly sure what im missing. (using Vmware Workstation 16)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why ask for Gdrive access?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the DB stored?
how to DB Connection guide?
If it doesn't work on the login screen, there seems to be a problem with saving the DB....
I read page 8 of the thread and followed everything, but the game doesn't work........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone that got this working make a step by step Video Tutorial, i've tired everything and it just doesn't want to work. Or if possible has anyone hosted a private server for people ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I enter the gm command?

I tought you read whole page

Code:
:: GM Command ::

[spoiler]
Download: [URL]https://mega.nz/file/4VxRBToK#33rvoEgDBUjSLD4M5wau3c3Irmg3o0Gno2idfOBxVBI[/URL]

Crystal
gm uid mcoin 999999
Talent
gm uid talent unlock all
Godmode
gm uid wudi global avatar on / off
Unlimited ele brust
gm uid energy infinite on / off
Unlimited stamina
gm uid stamina infinite on / off
Send item
gm uid item add id qty

[ATTACH=full]234962[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]234963[/ATTACH]

[/spoiler]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are two GM tools:

-

-

Why did you link Grasscutter Tools? That requires the use of a plugin that is not supported by the official server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys when I restart my vm it causes to reset my entire progress even deletes my UID, how can I fix this?

I tried this but it didnt fixed my problem:

Fixing Account information lost and not saved into MongoDB after VM shutdown.
1. sudo -i (change to root)
2. mkdir /root/genshin/mongo_data (create data dir for mongo db)
3. nano ./docker.sh (modify docker.sh file)
change
docker run -d --net=host mongo
to
docker run -v /root/genshin/mongo_data:/data/db -d --net=host mongo
Ctrl-X to save the changes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download links are broken. GDrive requires permission and Mega one is down. Pls reupload!

Reaction score
Me share partially modded VM ware image from 1st post with mods with instruction in link U can catch:
- implement patch by gorkn from THIS post
- fully cleared DB's from account information, MySQL and MongoDB
- with PC client as original VM still start play with fem char
- installed Midnight Commander and Midnight Editor ad default editor in MC

VM tested and worked as it, but some thin moment writes in Instruction.

sry 4 bed Ingles...

plz someone share know-how of implementing loginserver from THIS tread or it's no need coz sdkserver over it?

Back