Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact/Mihayou server (Not Tested)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On March 17, a number of Russian hackers breached the Mihayou server and obtained the 1.5 version development terminal of the original God, which is now a one-click terminal, which is 100% playable.A total of nearly 30 Gs, the network disk was blocked, and only seeds were issued.Installation steps:1 Download the file 22 Unzip the file 23 Download the file 14 Unzip and overwrite the file 1 to the file 2 Unzip directory5 Unzip win_debug.zip6. Rename yuanshen.exe to yuanshen1.exe, and rename windowsplayer.exeRun yuanshen.exe for yuanshen.exe 7https://ibb.co/4fQBjhRhttps://ibb.co/d45b3JGhttps://ibb.co/JHZV5z91:magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1ffae6f57118218306a2756388a09d40109ac4c9&dn=game_1.4.50_1.4.51_diff_dr9eym8o.zip&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:6969/2:magnet:?xt=urn:btih:784e3515f48adb02abd52d46915a89652239adc8&dn=yuanshen_beta_1.4.50.zip&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:6969/

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this. Any more instructions on how to get into the game/server? I managed to spawn but I'm stuck in the tavern with no way out. Doors do not work and I cannot teleport out.

----
Reaction score
Welll without the server it is fairly useless its just a lobby with malfunctioning main map

"100% playable" my butt XD it would need a server and/or a tutorial how to interact with for example the main map :D But thx anyway...

Note: it might be able to play for example alone, but i only managed to get ingame in a Church, or a Tavern.... noithing else, if i teleport to main map i am falling infinitely...

update:
you can spawn in to the streaming big world and on any scene but its only a sandbox mode client..... there is no real gameplay... no npcs and no quests nothing....

how to spawn in:
Delete from the menu the church lobby test map with backspace and you can select any scene... you have to select them twice... first you select the scene, press go, wait a bit, until the door appears in the background; and you select the map again and after press go again...

In the most cases you will only fall into nothingness but the big world streaming is good... just empty...

Last edited:
----
Reaction score
It is working in sandbox mode...(top left chinese text button after the client loaded up) you can load some parts of the maps, and walk around, but without the server itself, you cannot do any other thing...

Its like the wow clients at new patches in the emulator scenes, you can explore the world but no quest no npc nothing, just the static world... but you can test things, you can even attack, and use skills but nothing else, big part of the game is relying to the server..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm can i use the cash shop like buy character etc:D

this @Adi Diplong write like someone with brain problem anyway @Flyer8472 i using windows 10 and i changed the windowsplayer.exe to yuanshen.exe
then i get an error ##CTest has encountered an error and must close"

isn't hard at all, you should rename he YuanShen.exe to YuanShen1.exe (or whatever you want), then the WindowsPlayer.exe rename to YuanShen.exe but take care with something: the "YuanShen.exe" executable that is in the zip with the Windowsplayer.exe don't put it in the same folder that Windowsplayer.exe

Adi Diplong - Genshin Impact/Mihayou server (Not Tested) - RaGEZONE Forums

Sadly I've tested the most of stuff and definitely the client just work in Sandbox mode without something in the map, I didn't find any mode to use console in-game already but just some blinded keys with random stuff like "teleporting" and instakilling the char you use in that moment.

Last edited:
----
Reaction score
hmm can i use the cash shop like buy character etc:D

It does not need to dragging out. ok?? It is a sandbox client yet. No cash shop but you can change character and walk around. Thats all. No more, no less... Most of the menus are wont work or will cause an error.

As for your error: I don't use W10 so i cannot help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
5GB Filemagnet:?xt=urn:btih:1ffae6f57118218306a2756388a09d40109ac4c9&dn=game_1.4.50_1.4.51_diff_DR9eYm8O.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969

3 step. download game_1.4.50_1.4.51_diff_dr9eym8o.zip
4 step. unzip and drop to yuanshen_beta_1.4.50 folder
5 step. watch at the folder and unzip the win_debug.zip
6 step. rename yuanshen.exe to yuanshen1.exe and windowsplayer.exe toyuanshen.exe
7 step. run new yuanshen.exehttps://autopatchhk.yuanshen.com/client_app/beta_update/hk4e_global/2/game_1.4.50_1.4.51_diff_DR9eYm8O.ziphttp://autopatchcn.yuanshen.com/client_app/beta_pc/20210315_c4e6188f326ce531/yuanshen_beta_1.4.50.zip
4 解压缩并拖放到yuanshen_beta_1.4.50文件夹
5 观看文件夹并解压缩win_debug.zip
6 将yuanshen.exe重命名为yuanshen1.exe,并将Windowsplayer.exe重命名为yuanshen.exe
7 运行新的yuanshen.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello I found this if it helps.

20 Go

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What's the state of this release? Is it actually a playable standalone version of GI or not?

----
Reaction score
Its a sandbox client, no source and all. Its just a debugging client with few options... when it was leaked, you were able to play the actual dev servers for few days but after that the client was banned... this is pretty much useless now. Mods should just simply close this thread since this has no use anymore - predictably even in the future wont be used anymore - at all....

You can teleport between maps and locations, but no gameplay, npc's or any type of advancement...

Back