Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
those "chinese servers" are the official ones,and almost full functional,it's like blue meth cooked by Mr Heisenberg,while grasscutter is like meth cooked by some random cook,it will never be blue meth,even if people colorized it..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
apparently he didn't know it was leaked content and not something random Chinese genshin impact lovers developed, I don't know how to write 3 lines of HTML but I understand that nothing compares to the original content itself, that's why I found it strange, I would have commented on this before you but it seemed to me something so "???" that I doubted my little knowledge

and about original content, i admire the people at grasscutter including about not using leaked content, would that be cool? yes it would be, but they took a right action and i will follow up both

I just know that I'm interested in setting up an offline server for myself, doing it in a 'portable' way and bringing an easy tutorial for people who don't understand, for now I'll follow along, I really don't know anything about programming so it can fall on top of me if I said something stupid, and sorry for this amount of text

If someone has a Google Drive account with +40gb free space, I can upload the content

the general content is shown in the print, 47.3GB in total

And the content called "Leak.zip" from a few posts ago, it's just the welink, srv-bins and sql-3.2.7 together, I think that information was not clear and someone might end up downloading it (like me)

ps: you can download all this content by looking in the messages above, but huang1111 downloaded it to the peak of 900kb/s for me, so if anyone is interested I can upload the entire content, this is more for people who are arriving now and will arrive in the future

anything, my discord is joaowars776#0001
rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, Brazilian friend. In fact, there are no more tutorials in Chinese forums, only this tutorial, Chinese forums are synchronized with here, it is not very recommended to build

apparently he didn't know it was leaked content and not something random Chinese genshin impact lovers developed, I don't know how to write 3 lines of HTML but I understand that nothing compares to the original content itself, that's why I found it strange, I would have commented on this before you but it seemed to me something so "???" that I doubted my little knowledge

and about original content, i admire the people at grasscutter including about not using leaked content, would that be cool? yes it would be, but they took a right action and i will follow up both

I just know that I'm interested in setting up an offline server for myself, doing it in a 'portable' way and bringing an easy tutorial for people who don't understand, for now I'll follow along, I really don't know anything about programming so it can fall on top of me if I said something stupid, and sorry for this amount of text

If someone has a Google Drive account with +40gb free space, I can upload the content

the general content is shown in the print, 47.3GB in total

And the content called "Leak.zip" from a few posts ago, it's just the welink, srv-bins and sql-3.2.7 together, I think that information was not clear and someone might end up downloading it (like me)

ps: you can download all this content by looking in the messages above, but huang1111 downloaded it to the peak of 900kb/s for me, so if anyone is interested I can upload the entire content, this is more for people who are arriving now and will arrive in the future

anything, my discord is joaowars776#0001

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually this server files are pretty complete, just follow the setup guide then you are good to go. The remaining problems are about some missing SQL data which can be figured out by yourself if you spend sometime on it, another problem resides in UserAssembly.dll where you need to patch a RSA key and the one from the grasscutter community won't match this server files.

Regarding to API, the most important one is to develop an account authentication API, the easiest way to accomplish this is to use the one in the grasscutter. There is another account SDK used by inner servers, just reply a similar response as the former.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using the server file to build the server of Genshin Impact, and an error log is generated in the final running process. I cannot run these binary files
-) Run "nodeserver - i 9001.3.1.1"
-) Run "gateserver - i 9001.1.1.1".
-) Run "dbgate - i 9001.4.1.1".
-) Run "dispatch - i 9001.5.1.1".
-) Run "gameserver - i 9001.2.1.1".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, where's the Guide_v1.0.0.7z?

Uh ..... Feel Guide_v1.0.0.7z tutorial update is meaningless, if you know a little code, it does not play a big role for you

I continue to be stuck on mysql, running the nodeserver binary gives me an error::?::?::?:

LOG_ERROR 2022-11-25 22:04:37 117 4000 [src/core_class/resource_box.cpp:55][init] init mysql failed
LOG_ERROR 2022-11-25 22:04:37 118 4000 [src/core_class/app_base.cpp:547][init] init resource box failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The huang1111 server in china,so the speed outside China will be very slow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All application files display error messages at first time, and then all crash.

root@john-e:/home/beta_32/gameserver# ./gameserver -i 9001.1.1.1
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.warning.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.warning.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.error.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.error.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.cmd.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.cmd.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.packet.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.packet.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/player.stat.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/player.stat.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.lua.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.lua.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.pos.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.pos.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.fight.stat.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.fight.stat.log errno:2 No such file or directory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Run it again, this should create the log directory again

All application files display error messages at first time, and then all crash.

root@john-e:/home/beta_32/gameserver# ./gameserver -i 9001.1.1.1
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.warning.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.warning.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.error.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.error.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.cmd.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.cmd.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.packet.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.packet.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/player.stat.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/player.stat.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.lua.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.lua.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.pos.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.pos.log errno:2 No such file or directory
openLogFile rename failed, cut_file_path:log/gameserver.fight.stat.log.20221125.0000 new_file_path:log/gameserver.fight.stat.log errno:2 No such file or directory

Run it again, this should create the log directory again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
(All-In-One) sql-3.2.7(500kb), srv-bins(7.2gb compressed) and welink-pkg(140mb)

password: 2022.10.24.114515

same "Leak.zip" content from previous posts, only now in Google Drive

there is nothing more than the other downloads, it's just the content for people who are arriving or who can't download it on huang1111

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone know how to solve this error?

"Authentication plugin '{0}' is not supported".format(plugin_name))NotSupportedError: Authentication plugin 'caching_sha2_password' is not supported

Update:

I manage to fix the problem but new error showed up. schemalex directory not found but i already put the binary file in respective directory

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone know how to solve this error?

Update:

I manage to fix the problem but new error showed up. schemalex directory not found but i already put the binary file in respective directory

it would be helpful for everyone if you would document your steps on how you fixed your issues.

for your next issue; you sure you put it in the right spot? from your screenshot it looks like some relative path shenanigans are going on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chinese server guide:

anonfiles :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Google drive for you, it's a .vmdk guyss

Thanks Bgta

And bro, could you tell me how to mount the vmdk? I mounted it and it says "Missing Operating System" probably involving boot I don't know, thanks in advance

Back