Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I did was:

I downloaded ubuntu-20.04.5-desktop-amd64.iso

I created the VM, went to the Disk SCSI location, deleted it and selected the .vmdk I'm using VMware Workstation 17 and it asked if I wanted to convert

I tested converting and not converting but it continued, later when I wake up I intend to test on VMware 16 if there is no answer, I'm grateful

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it would be helpful for everyone if you would document your steps on how you fixed your issues.

for your next issue; you sure you put it in the right spot? from your screenshot it looks like some relative path shenanigans are going on

i only did is downgrade to Ubuntu 18.04 instead ubuntu 20.04 and everything works fine. exept for missing schemalex directory. :D:

speaking of schemalex directory can you check if it's right?

rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This looked cool, until I saw it was an emulator...

Makes sense now... given Honkai Impact 3rd (<3 best game) is six years old and no leaks.

bit aggressive with DMCA I see =x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Missing operating system" keeps popping up no matter what I do (genkit.vmdk), it's something I'm not aware of, anyone who knows the solution to this please tell me

what I already tried: open boot and change to CD/DVD, it installed the system but it was empty, nothing involving content

I installed the Ubuntu 22.04 system on a single disk, then I removed the vmdk single disk and put the genkit.vmdk, the same problem appeared

I re-downloaded it now through IDM because I thought it was corrupted, but the same problem still occurs

I tested both Ubuntu 22.04 and Ubuntu 20.04 shown in the guide and both had the same situation

I used VMware Workstation Player 16 and 17, both were the same

so it's something that I'm probably not aware of that is missing to be done, so anyone who knows and wants to talk, I'm grateful

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all service launch
but anyone know how to login by grasscutter?

did you know how to solve this in the last step on populating the tables

"Missing operating system" keeps popping up no matter what I do (genkit.vmdk), it's something I'm not aware of, anyone who knows the solution to this please tell me

what I already tried: open boot and change to CD/DVD, it installed the system but it was empty, nothing involving content

I installed the Ubuntu 22.04 system on a single disk, then I removed the vmdk single disk and put the genkit.vmdk, the same problem appeared

I re-downloaded it now through IDM because I thought it was corrupted, but the same problem still occurs

I tested both Ubuntu 22.04 and Ubuntu 20.04 shown in the guide and both had the same situation

I used VMware Workstation Player 16 and 17, both were the same

so it's something that I'm probably not aware of that is missing to be done, so anyone who knows and wants to talk, I'm grateful

because there's no operating system on vmdk files only files containing compliled sdk server on it, you can view or extract it using 7zip if you want to see the content on it

Reaction score
its just as the error message says. you need to select a db. Either add a "USE" statement in the sql or use the mysql command like this :
"mysql -u[YOUR USER] -p [THE DB YOU WANT TO LOAD THE SCRIPT INTO] < [SCRIPT NAME] "
e.g. "mysql -uroot -p my_genshin_db < populate_tables.sql"

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This looked cool, until I saw it was an emulator...

Makes sense now... given Honkai Impact 3rd (<3 best game) is six years old and no leaks.

bit aggressive with DMCA I see =x

Dude grasscutter is an emulator too. All these dumb guys here claimed this files are official not emulator lmao. These Chinese dudes are the code stealer from the original grasscutter probably. Anyway, it sucks to see DMCA GitHub taken down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is no explaination of those files to be a ps,no dev group in this world could make such things done,if you seriously think so,then perhaps you lack knology on programing.
btw do you know how big those binaries are?if the souce code of those binaries are "stolen" from grasscutter,the stealer must have ability to time travel or seeing the future.
I doubt that grasscutter would achive at implementing all features those binaries already did in 2 years.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its just as the error message says. you need to select a db. Either add a "USE" statement in the sql or use the mysql command like this :
"mysql -u[YOUR USER] -p [THE DB YOU WANT TO LOAD THE SCRIPT INTO] < [SCRIPT NAME] "
e.g. "mysql -uroot -p my_genshin_db < populate_tables.sql"

i will try this later.

Reaction score
install the system, then add a second disk with files to the virtual machine. then start the virtual machine and mount the disk with the files in the terminal.

sudo mount bla bla bla

error script

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
install the system, then add a second disk with files to the virtual machine. then start the virtual machine and mount the disk with the files in the terminal.

sudo mount bla bla bla

error script

Obviously, the leaker doesn't want someone who doesn't at all understand the program to run it. You need to refer to the previous guide to modify the program.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
所有服务都启动
了,但是有人知道怎么用grasscutter登录吗?
[/引用]
In fact, how to log in is the key

Obviously, the leaker doesn't want someone who doesn't at all understand the program to run it. You need to refer to the previous guide to modify the program.
Have you tried Ubuntu 18?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
These files leaked are not emulators, by the assembly of compiled files you can see how well implemented they are for a Emulator, also the settings files has properties for the development, QA for the game.

Real files don't usually have GitHub. The reasons I said it's emulator same as grasscutter because of that. You need to read 1-2 page behind from this post. That guys linked it to their GitHub but was taken down. If it's a mistake then probably a real leaked files. But anyway usually real files don't have updates to latest version of the client when GI updates it to 3.3 to higher version soon.

Back