Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Real files don't usually have GitHub. The reasons I said it's emulator same as grasscutter because of that. You need to read 1-2 page behind from this post. That guys linked it to their GitHub but was taken down. If it's a mistake then probably a real leaked files. But anyway usually real files don't have updates to latest version of the client when GI updates it to 3.3 to higher version soon.

1. the "hk4e-emu" is obviously created after the leak of those file.
2. and it's not the source code of any of those file,those binaries is clearly writen in c++ while "hk4e-emu" is golang.
3. the volume of the souce code of "hk4e-emu" is impossible to compile such big binary,the final size is up to 33M after I compile then.
4. the leaked files contains server binary content up to version 3.4,which is not released yet,and the data file somehow reached version 4.0.if this is a emulator either the developers can see the future or they can time travel,or they hacked into the company to access infomation.
5. before you define somebody dumb,connsider if it would make you looks dumb.

Reaction score
So nobody will share worked serve but have more time to waste it from community, how shame...
Or somebody plane in near time share it, or correct instruction how make exists part workable manualy?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So nobody will share worked serve but have more time to waste it from community, how shame...
Or somebody plane in near time share it, or correct instruction how make exists part workable manualy?

the complete working package wich contains important database is already out in a telegram channel.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
我在中国电报上找到了它,它是 ubuntu 上的解压缩包,也许哈姆林迪戈蓝指的是它?

DMCA!!!!!!!

我看了看它,它有一个完整的数据库,它应该直接运行,而无需经过繁琐的调试

Last edited:
Reaction score
i found it on chinese telegram,its an unzip package on ubuntu, maybe Hamlindigo Blue refers to it?

download:

i looked at it and it has a full database and it should be running straight without going through tedious debug

was downloaded but in last peazip 8.9 under windows see only folder tree without any files and archiver says about archive corruption

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
was downloaded but in last peazip 8.9 under windows see only folder tree without any files and archiver says about archive corruption

I re-updated a script file to run the direct script file directly on Ubuntu

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is the Chinese telephone address?

What is the Chinese telephone address?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i found it on chinese telegram,its an unzip package on ubuntu, maybe Hamlindigo Blue refers to it?

download:

i looked at it and it has a full database and it should be running straight without going through tedious debug

i've manage to run this on the game almost everything is working perfect. but there's no command on how to unlock the levels,waypoints and other stuff. but atleast works perfect.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've manage to run this on the game almost everything is working perfect. but there's no command on how to unlock the levels,waypoints and other stuff. but atleast works perfect.
maybe you can upload a simple run-up guide with GM questions, you can use YSGM

download:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Those are real files from recent leak. Sadly not all files. Its missing sql-3.2.7z
Has anything else leaked other than server files?
Cant seem ot find original full leak if there is one

I managed to startup few services such as dbgate/dispatch/nodeserver ...etc.
However, some require extra files (for example, version.txt) and well-defined data in config tables to run, that means you would either do trial-and-error on those tables or reverse engineer those executables to figure out the data you need (which I guess requiring a few weeks even months).

As I know there are some people who got the leak files even before this one with fine tuned config files and complete sql with useful data within, this is the reason why some people could run these files.

Anyone have that leak with more files?
Im not only trying to set this up but also archive as much as possible

the link I posted below includes the SDK server

Yeah, i have seen that but im trying to build it myself so i was just wondering where to source untouched SDK server so i can self build the whole thing from zero, so far seems no one has posted any links to SDK server by itself

Back