Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did that, at least in all these folders with "conf" subfolder and replaced all the "REPLACE" with my "ip addr":

the only thing i couldn't find is the file from GC dispatch that has port 2888 in it, since it says REPLACE:2888 when running "bash cli start" in grasscutter.

Its the sdk folder Config json

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It really is giving a white screen when entering, then it says that it has expired and everything is working

i still think its possible to run the game with 16gb of ram (8/11gb for VM)

I remember reading something about full start, normal start and minimal start in the game, can anyone get something good out of this? I'm going to buy 32GB of RAM but my country is complicated, I can't buy it now, so I'll try to solve it

I will test now by putting the VM on an SSD, while the game opens on my HD

and from energy's comment, he had problem both in the tutorial and in the VM he sent to all of us

so it is likely that he did it right and there is no problem in the VM, but that the problem is involving hard disk and/or ram memory

what about the cpu core minimum ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Coop dosent seem to work i think we missing the server for it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Item ID
i test most of them from gmhandbook

gm uid item add id qty

God Mode
gm uid wudi global avatar on / off

unlimited ele brust
gm uid energy infinite on / off

unlimited stamina
gm uid stamina infinite on / off

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone tried with 3.3 bins ? since the leak has them and new client is out too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work uncovering the god mode commands and etc. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i changed the rewards for level up :)

Normal 75 Gems now 750 Gems

only need client edit tool now lol

Reaction score
patch your userasymble and make sure to read all channels
I uploaded a patched userasymble that was posted here

I'm trying to get out of NAT to the internet. Maybe somewhere you need to specify ip other?

https://skr.sh/sHIPgj514qW?a

LOG_INFO 2022-12-08 17:30:54 815 1941 [src/utils/server_load_balance_mgr.cpp:191][modifyLoad] app:809.1.1.1 load:0->1LOG_INFO 2022-12-08 17:30:54 815 1941 [src/utils/server_load_balance_mgr.cpp:156][chooseServer] choose server set_index=0 app_id=809.1.1.1 load=1LOG_DEBUG 2022-12-08 17:30:54 815 1941 [./src/gateserver_mgr.cpp:154][grabGateserver] grab gateserver 809.1.1.1 app_id: to uid=0

https://prnt.sc/Or6sXzP8efI8

https://skr.sh/sHIfvDxexpp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
always 6 which is the minimum I read in the comments, 8GB of RAM does not even open, 9GB of RAM everything opens but after a while the GateServer closes and everything closes, 10GB everything works and does not close (servers never shutting down), there's no difference even with 14GB of RAM, I'm probably without a PC until tomorrow, so I won't be able to test the video tutorial in case the VM has errors

I talk about the possibility of the VM having errors because a person who sent me a message on Discord is having errors to make it work even with much more GB of RAM than I put

So it's possible that 10GB is enough for you to get it working, but Swap memory will grow over time, reaching up to 10GB and probably more, I'll do the tests tomorrow on that without needing me to do normal/minimal boot (no moon, pathfinder and oa, I don't remember the exact names right now

Reaction score
always 6 which is the minimum I read in the comments, 8GB of RAM does not even open, 9GB of RAM everything opens but after a while the GateServer closes and everything closes, 10GB everything works and does not close (servers never shutting down), there's no difference even with 14GB of RAM, I'm probably without a PC until tomorrow, so I won't be able to test the video tutorial in case the VM has errors

I talk about the possibility of the VM having errors because a person who sent me a message on Discord is having errors to make it work even with much more GB of RAM than I put

So it's possible that 10GB is enough for you to get it working, but Swap memory will grow over time, reaching up to 10GB and probably more, I'll do the tests tomorrow on that without needing me to do normal/minimal boot (no moon, pathfinder and oa, I don't remember the exact names right now
I have a lot of memory, but for some reason it only comes to the server login and that's it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The whitescreen Issue is definitively becouse of ram

Since i use a host server i dont have any issues at all , server starts you wait abit even if status says online it will take time then you can play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm it has been fixed. Now I have white screen issue.

Server running on real Ubuntu 20.04 machine, 128GB of RAM, 17GB used.
Client is running on another machine with same LAN network.​

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The white screen issue is also due to not all servers running and ready. With my few tests I can say it takes about atleast 5 minutes (depending on your machine) before all of them are ready. Give it a go and see if it helps.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cannot confirm.
i started the servers without the cli but by hand eachtime waiting untill the "==4211==WARNING: " appears which indicates that the server started. In the same order that the cli would start them. All server are running which is also backed uped by "cli status" showing all server as running. Connecting to the server via the genshin client (and Cultivator) lets you connect and also log in but clicking on the door to start the game leads you to a white screen and the message "time out" after a while.

some side nodes:
starting just the servers that are mentioned in the guide (nodeserver, gateserver, dbgate, dispatch, gameserver, sdkserver) takes up ~7.7GB
starting all servers will consume ~22GB
My vm "hardware" is 24gb RAM and 8 Ryzen 5950x cores.

edit:
i assigned 40gb to the vm and it still runs into the same issue

Last edited:
Back