Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me too
white screen and time out error
im waiting 20min~
need mongod setup? docker start mongo but mongo console not work
where account data save?

nodeserver, gateserver, dbgate, dispatch, gameserver, sdkserver start
same white screen
my ram 64G and what problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
white screen error:
1.the service did not start completely and you need to wait.

2.the service is fully started, but the Redis cache overflows and needs to clean up the Redis cache

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this in gameserver/gateserver etc. error logs:
LOG_WARNING 2022-12-08 23:49:00 004 5761 [src/sync_http_client.cpp:108][request] Error: Connection refused
LOG_WARNING 2022-12-08 23:49:00 004 5761 [src/utils/monitor_report.cpp:280][reportValueToDb] request failed, timecost=2674 us
I have 32GB ram for VM and 16GB swap file but stuck on white screen, all services running for like 30min.
All services don't exceed 24-26GB of RAM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have an error during download of the resources
error code 4206 unable to connect to the server

check that the "config.json" in the sdkserver folder points the address to your 'dispatch' address

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for anyone has white screen test this setting on launcher after you server fully up

tqoNInq - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello 2to2,

i try to follow all the instructions with your video, after all setting, and run bash cli start, after 10 min i found nodserver&dbgate not running,and memory used 14G,

And after I continue to wait for 10 minutes, some of other service was shutdown, only gateserver running, and memory usage reduce down to 4G, do you know why ?

Here you guys go, the promised video:

Took a bit more time than expected, but it's here. Also don't forget to read the description, it has some important information there as well.

https://imgur.com/baDNkFP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest I have no clue what the problem might be, because I straight up gave the VM 48GM of RAM, so it never happened to me. Maybe look through the thread to search for others possibly having the same issue as you do. Best of luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes its run on 20001
but when i start it using bash cli start
its not starting

if convenient, you can send an error file in your log file, such as "nodeserver/log/nodeserver.error.log", which can more accurately troubleshoot the errors that occur to you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys the VM i send works only need start Docker !! check my previous post you need have good amount of RAM to get ingame or wait like 10 mins after you start the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

i follow the video guidelines posted here i am not using any different way
this errors share between all the nodes

your error seems to be that 'libsan.5' is not installed correctly,use the command "apt install libasan5" to modify this error

Back