Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

i follow the video guidelines posted here i am not using any different way
this errors share between all the nodes

vim /etc/ld.so.conf.d/genshin.conf
add "/ /genshin/srv/lib/" absolute path
ldconfig

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I open only the necessary servers? nodeserver, gateserver, dbgate, dispatch, gameserver, sdkserver
(for those with 16GB RAM)

..and another question, what happens when you don't use the others? I saw that only those mentioned above consume 8GB, while the others together consume 22GB, is something lost or will I be able to play the game normally, doing missions in "dungeons" and things like that? thanks for listening

I tried removing in the CLI file but it didn't work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do I open only the necessary servers? nodeserver, gateserver, dbgate, dispatch, gameserver, sdkserver
(for those with 16GB RAM)

..and another question, what happens when you don't use the others? I saw that only those mentioned above consume 8GB, while the others together consume 22GB, is something lost or will I be able to play the game normally, doing missions in "dungeons" and things like that? thanks for listening

I tried removing in the CLI file but it didn't work
You gotta edit the cli file and find the start_servers() function at line 130.

For reference I modified it to only start the ones you mentioned (plus the muipserver to allow GM commands):
Code:
function start_servers()
{
    cd nodeserver
    chmod +x nodeserver
    nohup ./nodeserver -i 9001.3.1.1 &
    cd ../gateserver
    chmod +x gateserver
    nohup ./gateserver -i 9001.1.1.1 &
    cd ../dbgate
    chmod +x dbgate
    nohup ./dbgate -i 9001.4.1.1 &
    cd ../dispatch
    chmod +x dispatch
    nohup ./dispatch -i 9001.5.1.1 &
    cd ../gameserver
    chmod +x gameserver
    nohup ./gameserver -i 9001.2.1.1 &
    cd ../muipserver
    chmod +x muipserver
    nohup ./muipserver -i 9001.6.1.1 &
    #cd ../oaserver
    #chmod +x oaserver
    #nohup ./oaserver -i 9001.9.1.1 &
    #cd ../pathfindingserver
    #chmod +x pathfindingserver
    #nohup ./pathfindingserver -i 9001.8.1.1 &
    #cd ../multiserver
    #chmod +x multiserver
    #nohup ./multiserver -i 9001.7.1.1 &
    #cd ../tothemoonserver
    #chmod +x tothemoonserver
    #nohup ./tothemoonserver -i 9001.10.1.1 &
    cd ../sdkserver
    screen -S sdk java -jar sdkserver.jar
    cd ../
    deep_green_echo "Start done!"
}

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I had done it right but I had to restart the system apparently....

Good news for those who have a white screen and did everything right, also for those with only 16GB of RAM

The reduced content for those with 16GB of RAM apparently does not involve game features, but character audio (voice interaction) I believe that another involves chat or the possibility from others to join your server, you need to wait between 4 to 8 minutes for it to fully work

and for those who have a white screen even with a billion GB of RAM... I noticed that I was having a connection refused, I looked for the command to release Port in the Ubuntu firewall, I released ALL and it started working

you can see the white screen issue in nodeserver logs, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF WHITE SCREEN

1: server not loaded, it will get a white screen and after a long time, it will tell you to relogin because it timed out

2: you receive time out in less than 30 seconds and it only appears that the connection has expired, it is not said that you need to relog, this already involves a real problem, the first option involves server load

I'll update more information soon, I'm playing and I'm having to use a slow cell phone to send this, since I don't have any free memory to open the browser xddd

everything is as if you were playing the original, but there is no interaction voice, only in cutscenes that are literally videos, the sound of the game remains normal in general, only the voices that do not work

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, I had done it right but I had to restart the system apparently....

Good news for those who have a white screen and did everything right, also for those with only 16GB of RAM

The reduced content for those with 16GB of RAM apparently does not involve game features, but character audio (voice interaction) I believe that another involves chat or the possibility from others to join your server, you need to wait between 4 to 8 minutes for it to fully work

and for those who have a white screen even with a billion GB of RAM... I noticed that I was having a connection refused, I looked for the command to release Port in the Ubuntu firewall, I released ALL and it started working

you can see the white screen issue in nodeserver logs, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF WHITE SCREEN

1: server not loaded, it will get a white screen and after a long time, it will tell you to relogin because it timed out

2: you receive time out in less than 30 seconds and it only appears that the connection has expired, it is not said that you need to relog, this already involves a real problem, the first option involves server load

I'll update more information soon, I'm playing and I'm having to use a slow cell phone to send this, since I don't have any free memory to open the browser xddd

everything is as if you were playing the original, but there is no interaction voice, only in cutscenes that are literally videos, the sound of the game remains normal in general, only the voices that do not work

True. The vm is missing some ports in the firewall. I can't be bothered to look up which ones right now. For a quick fix just disable the entire FW by using "sudo ufw disable". Ofc this should only be done if you intent to play offline or if you have some other kind of firewall in your network.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I attempted to get the posted VM to work but never got the white screen issue fixed. Ended up just following 2to2's guide step by step and it's working fine now. https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797-post9153340/#post9153340
Following his guide to start docker containers after reboot are:
docker container start 7e913d3bb815
docker container start 0fc997fe8a5f

After running server with 'bash cli start' the message that pops up like:
<INFO:HttpServer> [Dispatch] Dispatch 服务器启动于 198.168.1.10:2888
Shows the IP you will want to set the Cultivation launcher to connect to, port and all. So not default 443.

I found the client given earlier is missing voice acting. You can either grab the audio files from retail client or just download it from MEGA. These are the US English voice files.

Password is my username.
Just drop the folder in: '\\Genshin Impact Client\GenshinImpact_Data\StreamingAssets\Audio\GeneratedSoundBanks\Windows'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
General and summary tips from joaowars776 <3 some may be useful for you

if you have 6cores and 16gb, you have the minimum to run the genshin impact server to play alone.
Put 10.6GB (probably 10GB should be ok, but that was my configuration) of RAM and 6 cores for your VM, search how to add Swap on google and put ABOVE 15GB (it is necessary, 1 hour of gameplay made my Swap become 11GB)

I recommend that you run the VM on a different Disk than the one you are going to open the game, Swap memory + VM will pull Disk, it's just to avoid problems but it probably works fine but you'll be hard pressed

If you have login problems, error 4XXX many times it can be just problem when starting genshin impact, close it and open it again, for everything to be Ok the login part should appear quickly once you exit Genshin Impact warnings, exactly in that part that appears the gate for you to enter the game

As the friend warned, disable the firewall if you are going to play offline, if you are going to mount it for the public, I think it fits well for you to release the ports of the game, just do not open 3306 and you will have to turn off the muip for nobody to take advantages (server of commands)

it takes a few minutes for the server to open, between 4 to 10 minutes, it depends on the amount of RAM and disk speed you have, if you have little ram it will load slower because of the Swap, so maybe you have to wait up to 7 to 9 minutes, I recommend you to open the game only after 6 minutes, because if you open it too soon, error 4XXX may occur, you will have to restart genshin to be able to enter

Like someone said earlier, muipserver is what allows you to use GM Commands, the fresh-start you should use is:
dbgate, gameserver, multiserver, nodeserver, gateserver, dispatch & muipserver for commands

to do this just add # before cd, chmod and nohup of those not mentioned above (do this carefully)[example in previous post]

For you to edit VM files, give [sudo nautilus] in terminal, you won't need to be using sudoedit and having the work to edit in a horrible way

you just need to add host=127.0.0.1 in dbgate, the others you use your IP 192.168.XXX.XXX, that's how mine is configured and it's working, maybe it works if you put host=127.0.0.1 in all, I'm just talking about my situation

if you have Hyper-V on your system, I recommend looking for some modified version of VMWare Pro so you can disable mitigation (but I can't tell you if performance really improves in that case, so maybe it's not very relevant)

to use GMGUI_ENG_Lists posted in previous messages, after you configure config.json with your IP, open it and under where YSGM-GUI@ 1000 is also in blue written 'gm 1000' you put your commands

example: gm <id> >command>

Usage example: gm 10006 avatar add 10000047 (Kaedehara Kazuha) the list of 'item and character IDs' you find in previous messages too, GM command is included in GMGUI_ENG_Lists

for people who are arriving for the first time and seeing this post, there is a link to download a VM with everything ready, just disable firewall and follow the tutorial that the owner has put, there is also a video tutorial for you to do it from scratch, BOTH ON THE PAGE 21

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On December 9, a one-click server side for GS was released by [hanxiao7279] on the forum in China.

I don't know the exact source of this, just posting the address for your reference. Everything download and instructions are in Chinese, please translate and compare yourself.

According to people who tested it after downloading: the real end requires at least 32GB of memory to start, and more when running and saving data.Original address:

Translated by deepl. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the mailbox received a warning from Mihoyo, so the link i posted will be closed in the near future

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this i found on the same forum

3.3 one click maybe someone can upload to gdrive since i cant download from baidu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
post baidu link below i will leech to other host
TejbXGN - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anyone is interested you can add/remove banners in t_gacha_schedule_config,
you can get all the IDs necessary from banners.json from grasscutter for ex. for raiden(id:1052):
GachaShowPanelA052 you can use the existing banners as example how to fill the data.

No idea why it has Keqing name though...:laugh:

p.s. if you add wrong ID's dbgate/gateserver might crash so watch out for that or just remove the banners making them crash.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

what i doing now about that error , its vm that been post here i change only the replace are in the config files
then this is the error i get i using my router ip BRIDGE MODE not NAT MODE
you need start docker

nvm saw try new account

Back