Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Reaction score
change the user login address 'localhost' to '%', or go to MySQL to create a new account

mysql com:
create user '123'@'%' identified by '123';
ALTER USER '123'@'%' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY '123';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO '123'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;

That's not needed, but it works

My way is...

Configure a ssh connection like this

rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

* if you create the vm by yourself, set the user you created otherwise if you are using the premade vm, use genshin as user and 4789 as pwd

and then configure the mysql root or work user

Setting up ssh connection for mongodb will work as well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is placed on the intranet host, and FRP is used for forwarding. Which service ports need to be forwarded besides the SDK?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why i can't connect mysql...
astNAZF - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

what is f2c340a9-bf06-4345-9654-00b074b92fe8?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just follow the guide. the setup is basicly the same. You will stumble apon one or to errors but the error log will help you out. The log is located in .../svr/xxxserver/log/xxxserver.error.xxx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i have it running inside of WSL.
Is there any chance write a guide for wsl2. I was trying almost as a week but still cannot running with wsl how do you connect Mongo docker ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u change mount location for another drive?
that would make swap easier right? should try that myself and see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any chance write a guide for wsl2. I was trying almost as a week but still cannot running with wsl how do you connect Mongo docker ?
depends if you are on windows 10 or 11. Its either gonna be dockerd or systemd. Or even docker desktop if you hate yourself lol. But for my setup i went for a bare metal installation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
depends if you are on windows 10 or 11. Its either gonna be dockerd or systemd. Or even docker desktop if you hate yourself lol. But for my setup i went for a bare metal installation.
I have W11, WSL2 and docker on windows but if you say using docker would be better on ubuntu i will re-install

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use only "nodeserver, dispatch, dbgate, muip, gameserver and gateserver" you will be able to make the server work allocating only 9GB of RAM in the VM, everything will work normally and for those who have 16GB of RAM, they will get more space to play the game (unfortunately consumption still reaches 12/13GB, but you will be able to play without crashing or lag)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a ready-made VM and video tutorial posts ago

in the VM you put at least 9gb of ram and 6cores and when entering, go to each configuration file and replace REPLACE with 192.168.XXX.XXX (the IP that appears when you type ip addr in the terminal, inet as I remember), just use CTRL + H and put REPLACE on top, 192.168.XXX.XXX below

to configure through the text file, type "sudo nautilus", that's basically it, just put host=127.0.0.1 in dbgate (near the end, just this one you need for 127.0.0.1) instead of the IP and start the dockers commands with sudo su

docker container start ffe52fed945e

docker container start 6e0bc5167b25

then, go inside genshin/src where there is cli, open it and then put # before cd, chmod and nohup like in the example:

normal:
cd ../muipserver
chmod +x muipserver
nohup ./muipserver -i 9001.6.1.1 &

removed:
#cd ../oaserver
#chmod +x oaserver
#nohup ./oaserver -i 9001.9.1.1 &

you must remove from: oaserver, pathfinder, multiserver and tothemoon (but if you have the possibility to allocate +22GB of RAM, you don't need to do that, only if you want to, you will still have the game fully functional, with temples and quests working perfectly even without them)

after all that, just type "sudo bash cli start" and you will have your working Genshin, just wait 5+ minutes to load, you can check if everything is ok using "sudo bash cli status"

you can also try to follow the video tutorial in previous posts as well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who are having problems setting up the VM that was provided by energyxs on page 21. This is how to get it running once you get the vm installed as all the info provided is on multiple pages of this forum.

1.Open terminal by clicking the terminal icon on the left (5th option) or press ctrl+alt+t
2.Type in terminal sudo nautilus (this will open a new window) in that window the options on the left. Click other locations on bottom left and then double click computer. (provided by joaowars776 page 28)
3. Open the genshin folder then srv.
4. This will allow you to edit the config xml files so you can enter your ip.(recommend using the find function (ctrl f) and search for word replace)
5. Once you have entered your ip in all the required xml files go back to terminal and type the follow steps below.
6. sudo -i (when asked for password enter 4789)
7. docker container start ffe52fed945e
8. docker container start 6e0bc5167b25 (note that is a zero after 6e)
(provided by energyxs on page 21)
9. sudo docker ps (this will show you if your docker containers are up and running provided by 2to2 youtube video description page 21 )
10. cd /
11. cd genshin/srv/ (this will put you in the directory of the next step)
12.bash cli start (this will boot up the server files)
Once loaded you will see all the grasscutter errors and at the bottom you should see the dispatch server started on the ip you entered on port 2888.
Open a new terminal and follow steps 10 and 11 in new window and once your in the genshin/srv/ type below command
13.bash cli status (this should display all servers in blue if you entered your ip in all xml files.

Thanks to all who have shared there knowledge.

Back