Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
/ credits to Ashllay#8131

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work

Is the port for SDK? Essentially same as the idea as fiddler?

Also I'm using this version of the server: https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-3-2-docker-amp-1210198/ Would that work as well with this apk? I've tried and on the login screen when I type in username/ password nothing happens. There's a black square in the middle that shows up and stays like that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there really no better GM Tool than the untranslated one that doesn't need a plugin like GCTools?

Kei

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the port for SDK? Essentially same as the idea as fiddler?

Also I'm using this version of the server: https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-3-2-docker-amp-1210198/ Would that work as well with this apk? I've tried and on the login screen when I type in username/ password nothing happens. There's a black square in the middle that shows up and stays like that.

yes, sdk port. I've been testing the docker version and I can't login on android as well, getting "network error" after submitting my credentials
vm server is working, there might be something going on (or lacking) with the loginserver

Kei

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
R server and android client in one subnet like 192.168.100.99 and 192.168.100.199 or in different like 192.168.100.99 and 192.168.200.200 ?

I'm using zerotier, android login should work as it is working with the vm server. If I'm not mistaken the vm server files are using something from grasscutter for auth while docker has a nodeserver handler. Maybe it has something to do with this, I'm looking at it right now.

Edit: I've made a workaround here

Edit2: Full fix here

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I followed @2to2 video guide and I think I got it working but when I run the cli, it gives me this errors. I already changed those IP on xml config.

I have fixed the IP problem from config.json but now I have new problem.

rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks, I had done it right but I had to restart the system apparently....

Good news for those who have a white screen and did everything right, also for those with only 16GB of RAM

The reduced content for those with 16GB of RAM apparently does not involve game features, but character audio (voice interaction) I believe that another involves chat or the possibility from others to join your server, you need to wait between 4 to 8 minutes for it to fully work

and for those who have a white screen even with a billion GB of RAM... I noticed that I was having a connection refused, I looked for the command to release Port in the Ubuntu firewall, I released ALL and it started working

you can see the white screen issue in nodeserver logs, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF WHITE SCREEN

1: server not loaded, it will get a white screen and after a long time, it will tell you to relogin because it timed out

2: you receive time out in less than 30 seconds and it only appears that the connection has expired, it is not said that you need to relog, this already involves a real problem, the first option involves server load

I'll update more information soon, I'm playing and I'm having to use a slow cell phone to send this, since I don't have any free memory to open the browser xddd

everything is as if you were playing the original, but there is no interaction voice, only in cutscenes that are literally videos, the sound of the game remains normal in general, only the voices that do not work
How did you manage to make it work with 16gb using 2to2? I already did everything but still my services is not running when I run command "bash cli start" I already changed all IP that is needed to change on every config files including the config.json file.

At last! I made it working with a 16GB RAM / 2 Cores smoothly :D

Last edited:
Reaction score

Requirements

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work
so my question:
- My real PC with VMware IP is 192.168.10.10, LAN is 192.168.10.0/24
- Genshin Server in VM IP 192.168.200.130, LAN is 192.168.200.0/24
- my real phone IP is 192.168.10.11, LAN is 192.168.10.0/24

try connection from real phone with IP 192.168.10.11 to genshin server in VM with IP 192.168.200.130 - filed
ping from real phone with IP 192.168.10.11 to genshin server in VM with IP 192.168.200.130 - filed

what me must do to make connection between real phone and genshin server in VM?

Reaction score
try use

but not "/" <- wrong.

ofc you need open http port on you vm server.

fun problem continues if me try ping from vm to real phone - it's success, but from phone to vm - not.
Me write routing rule in router for 192.168.200.130 ip and say as GW real PC's IP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed @2to2 video guide and I think I got it working but when I run the cli, it gives me this errors. I already changed those IP on xml config.

I have fixed the IP problem from config.json but now I have new problem.

How did you manage to make it work with 16gb using 2to2? I already did everything but still my services is not running when I run command "bash cli start" I already changed all IP that is needed to change on every config files including the config.json file.

At last! I made it working with a 16GB RAM / 2 Cores smoothly :D

can you explain how you did it? please

Reaction score
so my question:
- My real PC with VMware IP is 192.168.10.10, LAN is 192.168.10.0/24
- Genshin Server in VM IP 192.168.200.130, LAN is 192.168.200.0/24
- my real phone IP is 192.168.10.11, LAN is 192.168.10.0/24

try connection from real phone with IP 192.168.10.11 to genshin server in VM with IP 192.168.200.130 - filed
ping from real phone with IP 192.168.10.11 to genshin server in VM with IP 192.168.200.130 - filed

what me must do to make connection between real phone and genshin server in VM?
Thats not how network work. You can't connect to vm, thats running in NAT mode from outside. Change network mode to bridge or configurate it by hand. Make sure you either set vm ip to ip in your network range or if you don't want to change ip make sure you set wider network mask,so network can communicate in wider range.
Basicly you need to either of this 2:
1) Change vm ip to ip which is you network range. In you case its 192.168.10.0/24, so any ip from 192.168.10.0 - to 192.168.10.255
2) Change network mask to something like 192.168.10.0/16. Thats enough to allow you communicate from 192.168.10.0/24 to 192.168.200.0/24 network space.
If you choose 1 you also need to update ip in config files. Don't forget about it.
IF you choose 2 you only need to change network mask on devices,that you want to connect to your vm.

Reaction score
Thats not how network work. You can't connect to vm, thats running in NAT mode from outside. Change network mode to bridge or configurate it by hand. Make sure you either set vm ip to ip in your network range or if you don't want to change ip make sure you set wider network mask,so network can communicate in wider range.
Basicly you need to either of this 2:
1) Change vm ip to ip which is you network range. In you case its 192.168.10.0/24, so any ip from 192.168.10.0 - to 192.168.10.255
2) Change network mask to something like 192.168.10.0/16. Thats enough to allow you communicate from 192.168.10.0/24 to 192.168.200.0/24 network space.
If you choose 1 you also need to update ip in config files. Don't forget about it.
IF you choose 2 you only need to change network mask on devices,that you want to connect to your vm.

yep so me try this and it's work. Me change connection mode from NAT to Bridge, select IP from router's LAN and edit .xml and .json files in /root folder and replace 192.168.200.130 by selected IP from router's LAN - and it's all.

We can play from my another PC and from friends smartphones...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Requirements

Can someone provide an alternative link for the client? I can't seem to download the Yukis alternative and my MEGA is limited. Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just followed the guide posted from 2to2.

I mean this: 16GB RAM / 2 Cores haha, how did you configure it? some ppl say that you need a lot of ram, that's why I'm asking (like 24GB or so)

Reaction score
Remove some unnecessary files and run in minimal services.

Can anyone tell me why my Voice/Audio not working?

Check if your voice data is listed in audio_lang_14 (located at .\Genshin Impact game\GenshinImpact_Data\Persistent)

Should look like this (I'm using Japanese)

For english is English(US)

Back