Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Check if your voice data is listed in audio_lang_14 (located at .\Genshin Impact game\GenshinImpact_Data\Persistent)

Should look like this (I'm using Japanese)

rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

For english is English(US)
It is, but still not work. I even changed the value to 1 for English on registry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, where the game's language text files located?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible that it will be available for version 3.3/3.4?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove some unnecessary files and run in minimal services.
Can you elaborate further? please... I mean step by step :wink: (Don't wanna sound like a idiot but that's what I'm asking since the beginning, a lot of ppl would find this useful since not all of us have a powerful pc)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you elaborate further? please... I mean step by step :wink: (Don't wanna sound like a idiot but that's what I'm asking since the beginning, a lot of ppl would find this useful since not all of us have a powerful pc)
All I want you to do is to follow 2to2 video and you can have a running server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you tried renaming the "English" folder to "English(US)"?
I already fixed this by adding the Audio_English(US)_pkg_version lines to pkg_version and yes, I just did it for test :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please specify what exactly I should add here?
rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
/ credits to Ashllay#8131

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work
I followed this guide and I am using a BlueStacks 5 instead of my phone. And I got 2 problems.
1. After extraction is done using ZArchiver there was an error on package 02.
2. After I put the client data on Android/data/ it automatically reads from the app but when I open the app, it's all black.

Reaction score
I followed this guide and I am using a BlueStacks 5 instead of my phone. And I got 2 problems.
1. After extraction is done using ZArchiver there was an error on package 02.
2. After I put the client data on Android/data/ it automatically reads from the app but when I open the app, it's all black.

>> and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x

Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
/ credits to Ashllay#8131

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work

where me can get Japanese voice for Android version 3.2? From PC client, but it's size very huge...?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide to change voice

1. Download voice pack (choose what you want)
- Chinese:
- English:
- Japanese:
- Korean:

2. Extract voice archive to game folder

3. Change registry value
- Browse registry Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\miHoYo\Genshin Impact\GENERAL_DATA_xxxxx
- Find "deviceVoiceLanguageType": 1, change value 1 to voice language you want and save (0 - Chinese, 1 - English, 2 - Japanese, 3 - Korean)

4. Launch the game

I just CTRL+C and CTRL+V (PMT message in the Discord), enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix the Condensed Resin?

Last edited:
Reaction score
how about grasscutter tool for 3.2?
And about 3.1.5 from - it's emulator? Me ask coz Server on windows 10 and needed 4gb, not 16gb for 3.2 on ubuntu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And about 3.1.5 from - it's emulator? Me ask coz Server on windows 10 and needed 4gb, not 16gb for 3.2 on ubuntu

Wow,Nice!
Less hard to use and configure It seems.
Too bad I cannot download from OneDrive...I always get a message needing password or when I can launch the DL It always fail...
If someone can upload everything on MEGA,1fichier,Yandex...would be nice.
Or Google...or Mediafire...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hope there's a manual file for it.

Back