Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix scaramouche domain?I've completed archon quest sumeru and fought scaramouche once but scaramouche's domaim doesn't appear in the map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like GM tool, but for grasscutter. Me interest how try use it as GM tool for "native" 3.2 VM

simple implementation. based on Chinese development, you can switch the display language in the home tab.
rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

download link:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone still have a link to the Energy VM? the others are no longer active, I had lost my HD and only now I have space to put it back

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've updated, repacked and uploaded everything to 1fichier (1link, whole client, no junk etc...).
4 Step Tutorial & VMware Pro + Unlock Key & Launcher with Proxy (No need to use collei etc stuff...)

Have fun and thanks (grasscutter com) for everything.

Awesome!
Thank You :)

Reaction score

I've updated, repacked and uploaded everything to 1fichier (1link, whole client, no junk etc...).
4 Step Tutorial & VMware Pro + Unlock Key & Launcher with Proxy (No need to use collei etc stuff...)

Have fun and thanks (grasscutter com) for everything.

why U not say about it full info? It's 3.1.5 and it's emu not original server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a comprehensive modpack I've been working on for the last few weeks. The modpack aims to remove the Time Gates and FOMO crap so it can be played from start to finish as a casual singleplayer game.

One thing to note, I've been using the GM Tools to get around and test things, but I haven't actually played through it at all so I don't know if it's properly balanced or not (too generous with rewards?). Lemme know what you think or if there are any bugs.

I've been playing with your mod for a couple days now I'm still in early parts of mondstadt (ar 13) and have been enjoying it but I do have a couple thoughts/ideas. that I think might improve the experience.

1.) I wonder if it would be feasible to divide the 4/5 star weapons into groups melee weapons on 1 banner, ranged on the other, sort of like you grouped characters by region on the character banners.

2.) I actual felt in the primogems rewards department that things were still a little too slow even with wishes being 10 a pull, but I managed to come up with a way to make it faster while still making it worth to do dailies and other stuff, and that was to use gm tools to give myself the blessing of the welkin moon - new moon item (item id: 1202) perhaps you can put this item in the paimon's bargins shop at 1 a month (like aloy is) this will give anyone playing a nice speed up if they want it or can ignore it if they so desire to enjoy the speed you have it atm.

3.) I have not got to this part yet but I didn't see you mention any changes to them so I wonder if on character expeditions if it would be possible to increase the amount of resources they give out.

I'm looking forward to playing more but I stopped playing the official version after the original klee banner way back, so checking out all the other changes you have made is gonna take a little time.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Releasing v2 of the Solo Mod. Now that I've actually had time to play the game I found a few more things that could be changed. List of changes:

Rewards Multiplied: Most rewards from most sources give more rewards (Either 2x, 3x, or 5x). Changed are: Adventure Ranks, Handbook Embattle Tab, Daily Commissions, Abyss Floors, Handbook Experience Tab.

Achievements Overhaul: Achievements now give 3x the Primogem (5>15, 10>30, 20>60). In addition, all Achievement Categories completed that give a Card now give an extra Event only Card as well. All Event Cards can now be gotten.

More Event Items: Added all Event Food Recipes to the Vendors around the game.

Food Changes: Food Processing now only takes 30 seconds for every single food type.

Expeditions: Expeditions now give 3x the amount of resources. Expedition Timer can't be changed without Client-side changes.

Paimon Shop: Adjusted price of certain items. Intertwined Fates costs more, Acquaint Fates costs less.

Chests Overhaul: All chests that reward Primogem now give ~2-3x the amount. (2>6, 5>15, 10>25, 20>55, 30>75, 40>95, 50>125, 60>150, 100>200)

Pity Roll Changes: Character Banner now has a Pity Roll amount of 40. Weapon Banner now has a Pity Roll amount of 30.

Teacup Changes: Buffed how much extra resources you get from Humble Abode levels. About 5x more.

Newbie Banner: Lowered price of Newbie Banner even further before it vanishes.

Quest Fix (?): Daily Commission 'Guest from Afar' would cause crashes. Attempting fix by removing it from Daily Rotation. Not sure if it works, haven't been able to test yet.

Including Changelog in archive that gives more in-depth notes on changes. No SQL changes.

Password for archive is my username. This version contains all of previous changes from https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index36.html#post9156527

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the 3.2 apk when downloading the resources, they are not on the server side, how can I add the resources on the server side so that the apk can download them?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am using the 3.2 apk when downloading the resources, they are not on the server side, how can I add the resources on the server side so that the apk can download them?

You can't the 3.2 APK is the official APK which always download 3.2 data. Your best bet to obtain 3.2 data is try Google searches or if someone had theirs and willing to share with you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Releasing v2 of the Solo Mod.

Pity Roll Changes: Character Banner now has a Pity Roll amount of 40. Weapon Banner now has a Pity Roll amount of 30.

I don't think the pity roll changes on weapons are working took me 6 10rolls to get 1 5star weapon on the non-path one.

also it looks like the primordial jade weapon line is bugged on that banner (not sure if this is from your changes or just the base server files) as the image is wrong plus the secondary stat and secondary effects are all missing from both the bow and claymore that I have pulled so far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know a way to bypass this challenge?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New v3 of Solo Mod with some minor changes.

Shop Resin Prices: Adjusted the price of resources that are now infinite that can be purchased at shops. Cost more Resin now. You get so much Resin and it regens so fast it makes sense to cost more. Added most resources to shops in infinite amount that weren't available before (EX: Crystal Cores, Crystal Marrow, Onikabuto, Sakura Bloom).

Teapot Fixes: Adeptal Mirror had two Tasks (Round 3 and 4) that required accessing another players world. These have been changed so they should be automatically completed when you get them.

Banner Changes: SQL has been updated so that the Banners now have significantly less chance to drop the Banner featured characters. You will still get them but you get more random characters now. Also increased drop chances of 4/5 Stars for both Weapon and Character Banners. Overall get more characters/weapons per 10-Wish pull. Make sure to run the new 'Add New Banners.SQL' file to replace the old Banners.

Password is my username. The 'Add New Banners.SQL' has been adjusted. Run it again in your SQL editor to replace the old Banners.

Let me know if there are any more Achievements or Tasks that require another player to complete. I'll see if I can fix those up as well.

Includes changes from:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index36.html#post9156527
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index40.html#post9160467

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me know if there are any more Achievements or Tasks that require another player to complete. I'll see if I can fix those up as well.

found this one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to sync with client ? i want to sync gorkn's v3 mod for correctly display

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to sync with client ? i want to sync gorkn's v3 mod for correctly display

I don't think we actually have the ability to unpack and repack the client files at the moment. We can only do server-side changes at the moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is possible autoSpawn open World enemies and Increase Avatar Exp from kill it? if not is possible just increase or add character experience to some instanced enemies? Thanks for your contribution!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a comprehensive modpack I've been working on for the last few weeks. The modpack aims to remove the Time Gates and FOMO crap so it can be played from start to finish as a casual singleplayer game. List of changes:

Some ideas I have after arriving in the first stretch of later gameplay (Adventure Rank 46):

Adventure rank exp is just not gained at a good rate and you start to stall out and have to spend days encroaching on weeks to push further into the ranks. Then add in as you get more characters the game turns into a a serious time drain for even the most basic things as you as quickly run out of mora(gold) and adventure experience items, especially if you try to keep more then 1 party of characters and a set of weapons for each. I think a solution if possible would be to increase the rewards and adventure experience for the later game character experience and mora blossoms turning this into the main way to level up the basics, while keeping artifact, talent and material farming as the time drain though even these things are currently a little slow and might benefit from a slight increase.

then there is also the daily quests rewards start to seriously become less worthwhile at the higher levels as well.

also

There is a entire achievement line centered on Co-op mode, called meetings in outrealm (series 1,2,3), perhaps the rewards can removed or replaced with some simple things so they can auto complete for the banner cards.

edit:
also serenity pot(player home) stuff is a little lackluster at later game as well now that i actually stare at them instead of focusing on furniture plans, i'm starting to think later game stuff is gonna be a serious painful grind/experience in general despite solo mod's current changes.

edit2:
The cooldown of Parametric Transformer is not really needed or at least 6 hours feels too long to me...
I mean if you have the resources to throw in it there is no reason that you shouldn't just be able to use it whenever you want really or maybe a 15/30min cooldown would be fine.

edit3:
If possible could you look into removing the limits on serenity pot placements loads and remove companions placement limits in the pot... from a single player perspective it could be a really fun sim like thing to be able to essentially build areas to whatever we want them to look like and have all our characters in the pot.
This would also add a fun time drain (if the person playing likes that sort of thing) and give something besides farming to end of game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@gorkn
Why it says that there's no such command when I try to install Better Solo Mod (following inscrutions)?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back