Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The way is to wait for someone to explain it easier bro, but there is another post here on ragezone that released a content that for me is the definitive one, the download link is

you can try

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got stuck at this moment, can't seem to fix it at all, I used the files from the vmdk posted in the latest couple pages. Any ideas? Would be really happy to get any help! <3
My discord is: 2to2#6003

rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got a decent guide for this?

I manage to run the Server anyone know how to create a account ? and which launcher to use to connect to server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/genshin/database_map_folder/db_hk4e_user_gio
It won't disappear for no reason.You can connect to MySQL and view it.

/genshin/srv/dispatch/log/ *error.log
It records errors.
[MYSQL][NETWORK] user_id 127.0.0.1:3306 db_hk4e_user_gio Access denied for user 'work'@'172.17.0.1'
The 'work' user host is set incorrectly.
'work'@'172.17.0.1' => 'work'@'%'

In addition,because you play on the LAN, both the local IP and the public access IP should be set to the LAN IP.

<ERROR:DataLoader> We were unable to locate your default data files.
<ERROR:Crypto> An error occurred while loading keys.java.lang.NullPointerException: null at java.base/java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:208) at emu.grasscutter.utils.Crypto.loadKeys(Crypto.java:43) at emu.grasscutter.Grasscutter.main(Grasscutter.java:81)

It is normal, because they use some functions of grasscutter, but there is no deletion prompt, ignoring it.

Got it, thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i managed to connect and enter my usernamen and loged in now i get error code 4214 anyone knows a fix? using Grasscuter Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I installed ubuntu 20.04 on my laptop and ran the script and dump from #189 post.
Did it from the first try, can't test log in now because I have only one laptop but all servers seems to be working
I did everything from the root, and I ran every command from the script myself
Instead of using sql_local=$(pwd) I just put the address myself: docker run -d --net=host -v /root/genshin/database_map_folder:/var/lib/mysql -e MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=f2c340a9-bf06-4345-9654-00b074b92fe8 mysql:5.7-debian
after running other commands from the script I started it using ./cli start
get the dispatch window and in the second terminal checked the status:
I have no idea why it didn't worked in the virtual machine, maybe it's actually was because I didn't had enough of RAM
rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
didnt get it work only login works now i get error code 4206 maybe someone can help me out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OneClickSide(Tampermonkey rapidupload-userscript):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
didnt get it work only login works now i get error code 4206 maybe someone can help me out
Check your server's status and error logs, make sure you put the right ip addresses and you have enough of RAM on your machine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your server's status and error logs, make sure you put the right ip addresses and you have enough of RAM on your machine
All server are running only error i see is Server version = 0 can this be it ? becouse i didnt change anything which has todo with server version

also using 40GB ram on my VM

which ip you using ? i use the one from ether thats the correct one right?

Also i mean i get error code 4206 on Client after login

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open it it goes to my pan.baidu backup page, nothing appears

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For everyone who had the same error like me you need patch your Userassembly

Its working now and i m playing thanks for the share

Last edited:
Back