Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still got a problem since i need use the install.sh everytime after i restart the VM if fixed i share but in the end it was just

The install.sh has some error and you need add / to the cd folders like this

/genshin/

Install Ubuntu GUI
Sudo Nautilus
Download Install.sh
Download Packet
Copy install.sh in Root Folder
Copy packet in Root Folder
open Terminal in Root folder type
apt-get update
apt update
ap-get install Curl
dpkg-reconfigure dash
Click Yes on next screen
then type all in Terminal !

Bash install.sh
when done and you put your Public/Local ip in (ether ip) can be found if use command "ip address"

then open the folder srv and use Terminal there type
bash cli start

wait

open new terminal type

bash cli status

If all blue it works if not check the log folder and see what was the error

Make sure you set timezone to UTC

and to patch userasymble

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
still got a problem since i need use the install.sh everytime after i restart the VM if fixed i share but in the end it was just

/genshin/

Install Ubuntu GUI
Sudo Nautilus
Download Install.sh
Download Packet
apt-get update
apt update
ap-get install Curl
dpkg-reconfigure dash
Click Yes on next screen

Bash install.sh
when done and you put your Public/Local ip in (ether ip) can be found if use command "ip address"

bash cli start

wait

open new terminal type

bash cli status

and to patch userasymble

How to patch the userAssembly ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if the UserAssembly he said is the same one you use to connect to the Grasscutter server, where you change the original one for a modified one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know if the UserAssembly he said is the same one you use to connect to the Grasscutter server, where you change the original one for a modified one
Yeah its the same from there i got mine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the assembly link that is in Grasscutter for those who need to test it, there it says "Patched UA for CN" for 3.2

Just search the UserAssembly finder, take it out of the folder and put this one with the same name as the previous one (anything, search for Grasscutter tutorials on youtube they show this part in particular too)

Whoever manages to organize everything, if it is possible to assemble a vmdk I would be very grateful

energy, just a question, in $remote_ip/g should I put the IP that has access to my host? in this case it is 192.168.200.150, and in local_port I must put 127.0.0.1 ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is the assembly link that is in Grasscutter for those who need to test it, there it says "Patched UA for CN" for 3.2

Just search the UserAssembly finder, take it out of the folder and put this one with the same name as the previous one (anything, search for Grasscutter tutorials on youtube they show this part in particular too)

Whoever manages to organize everything, if it is possible to assemble a vmdk I would be very grateful

energy, just a question, in $remote_ip/g should I put the IP that has access to my host? in this case it is 192.168.200.150, and in local_port I must put 127.0.0.1 ?

this one

Gate needs have 127 in it make with install.sh all 192 then later check logs after you try start of gate what needs to be changed gate didnt start first time only after i set to 127

hope we can find some gm commands xD or even how to gems are managed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

/genshin/

Install Ubuntu GUI
Sudo Nautilus
Download Install.sh
Download Packet
apt-get update
apt update
ap-get install Curl
dpkg-reconfigure dash
Click Yes on next screen

Bash install.sh

bash cli start

wait

open new terminal type

bash cli status

and to patch userasymble

install.sh should not give any errors if you use ubuntu 20.04 and have install.sh and packet.tar.zstd in "/root" folder and run as root user.

Services installed by install.sh should auto run after reboot, but docker might require manual starting, get container ids by running "docker ps -a" and then start them "docker run containerid"

Also make sure you don't have docker installed as snap packet it will break docker installed by install.sh after vm reboot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you fix error code 4214 ?

Fixed.!!

You need to patch userassembly. Download this:
Extract it somewhere and rename the file to "UserAssembly.dll" (just take out the -patched part, if .dll is not already in the name don't add it)
Go to \Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact game\GenshinImpact_Data\Native\ and move the UserAssembly.dll already in there somewhere safe, then move the one you downloaded above and renamed into that folder.
If using Cultivation, uncheck 'automatically patch metadata' in Cultivation settings.
To return to official, place the original userassembly back into that same location.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone found out how to give your self gems? boring if not able to buy champs XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All are blue except node_server (node ​​appears blue in bash cli start but not in bash cli status)

what do i have to do here?

YvAg7GY - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

i'm building it with 16gb ram, if i get it i'll share the VM and try to come up with a light tutorial and i'll let you know if everything worked fine

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Official files with custom Database and login server

So far Quest and combat works couldnt try anything else since no gm commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try this

Also can you check how much RAM servers actually take to run?

do you have a documentation on how to fully set this up idk where to start

so is this now a emulator or official files where everything works?
this is an official ofcourse. everything works and i tested them

daily commision / abyss corridor / abyss blessing / archon quest / story quest / wishing banner / paimons bargains and battle pass

Not working:
-Welkin Moon
-Genesis Crystal topup

they stuck at loading / prepairing

for those wondering why some server files suddenly stopped?

because you need atleast 6 cpu cores, if you have only 4cpu cores that wont last to run and will suddenly stop even if you have higher ram.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The bigger question is will it be possible to use it after 3.4? How do you even update all of this for the next versions of the game

do you have a documentation on how to fully set this up idk where to start

Sorry, I don't. :( I thought readme would be enough but I guess it's more complicated than that. I didn't test it myself.
Chinese server uses web platform for people to send commands
You can try to contact them and ask how they set it all up
Also they said on discord that they'll not update this server for 3.3

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The bigger question is will it be possible to use it after 3.4? How do you even update all of this for the next versions of the game

Sorry, I don't. :( I thought readme would be enough but I guess it's more complicated than that. I didn't test it myself.
Chinese server uses web platform for people to send commands
You can try to contact them and ask how they set it all up

yeah i can't even gets but thanks for the info

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I try run server ok but can't login into game. stuck at "preparing to downloading resources" and getting error code 4206

Zyc59pj - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Update: Fixed, but get new error connection timeout, lol
738Hoa - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back