Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the version.txt server_res_version_md5_list.txt MD5?
I have some questions that require these values, but have not been able to find a suitable method
Hope someone can provide some help, thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can upload this

to google drive plz!

i dont have enough space in google drive, but you can use MegaBasterd with freeproxy list from internet, and no more download limits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is a small python3 script to simultaniously edit all config files at the same time by replacing a string with another string. Just edit the basePath and you are good to go. I use it to edit the ip's because WSL changes it's local ip after a reboot but technicly you can use it for the initial setup aswell, aswell as to edit everything you want.

edit:
better format:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should be able to. Atleast i saw some entries in the db. By default the entry is empty so you will have to add a timeframe for a battlepass.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
credits to Ashllay#8131

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work

There is an error connecting to the server. please explain in detail
I am using the same vm server and the IP is 192.168.200.130. Connecting to port 2888 using the internal external IP also gives an error. Is there anything I need to fix on the vm server? The app used YuukiPS_mod.apk.

Last edited:

Kei

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an error connecting to the server. please explain in detail
I am using the same vm server and the IP is 192.168.200.130. Connecting to port 2888 using the internal external IP also gives an error. Is there anything I need to fix on the vm server? The app used YuukiPS_mod.apk.

I'd say it's a matter of the vm and your android device being able to "connect". As it is, they shouldn't be able to do it. I used zerotier (a vpn like hamachi in the old days) on both devices and connected them to the same network. You'll have to reconfigure your IPs, though (see how install.sh does it). Make sure to use 192.168.200.130 as local ip and the vpn's ip as the remote one. Finally, input in android, then your port.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone managed to launch the server under wsl utilizing swap file as alternative to physical ram ?

on my side server is launching, but game is stuck in whitescreen
redis cache is cleared
am using 4 cores CPU, 6GB physical memory allocated to wsl (my total RAM is 16GB), and 50GB swap file
Also in the logs, most servers spamming:
Code:
LOG_WARNING Date0957427 [src/sync_http_client.cpp:108][request] [B]Error[/B]: Connection refused
LOG_WARNING Date0957427 [src/utils/monitor_report.cpp:280][reportValueToDb] request failed, timecost=88826 us
Here's my
Also, am not using cultivation, am running the client without the kernel drive anti-cheat, instead am using the batch script provided from grasscutter, stripped the lines that launches the server jar and mongoDB

How did you do that without cultivation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd say it's a matter of the vm and your android device being able to "connect". As it is, they shouldn't be able to do it. I used zerotier (a vpn like hamachi in the old days) on both devices and connected them to the same network. You'll have to reconfigure your IPs, though (see how install.sh does it). Make sure to use 192.168.200.130 as local ip and the vpn's ip as the remote one. Finally, input in android, then your port.

Login was successful. But I can't get the data to load. Do you know why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of ?

can't seem to access this link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I also had been managing to figure this out, but I didn't know what's the problem until now.

I find a way to fix this, this is caused by the gameserver refuse the connection, so we should edit the config in databases, please exectue this SQL in navicat UPDATE `db_hk4e_global_deploy_config`.`t_area_config` SET `business` = 'bus', `business_cn` = '233' WHERE `area_type` = 'OS';

Thank you for the info, but there's no DB named "db_hk4e_global_deploy_config" the closest one i saw is "db_hk4e_deploy_config_gio" is that what you meant in your reply?
Also the fields in that table are already assigned to the values you specified.
How did you do that without cultivation?

I've modified the batch file that comes with Grasscutter all i did is removing the lines that starts GC jar file and mongoDB daemon
Also in proxy_config.py I've disabled SSL ("USE_SSL = False")

The server is running and working as intended in WSL, this seems to be more effiecnt then spinning up a VM, especially for machines with limited resources.
However, the servers still outputting the warnings
Code:
Error: Connection refused

setting the time to UTC zone seems mandatory, else there will be some errors about time zone and the word "summer time" is mentioned in the logs
for some reason on each boot of WSL time zone will reset to match the host 's timezone
Server fully loaded consumes around 6.5GB memory
excluding: oa-server, multi-server, and tothmoon-server, muip-server

in each server's config xml file, there's a field
Code:
<MemPerfConfigforce_open="true"output_interval="1800"
black_list="proto Watcher WeakptrObserver Event Ability Impl Comp Handler data::"white_list="BuffComp EquipComp GatherComp ActorAbility">
<MemPerfAppList>
</MemPerfAppList>
</MemPerfConfig>
switching true to false seems to reduce the cpu consumption (not sure), anyone has insight on this field?
Also, in gameserver.xml there's
Code:
<EntityDebugLog open="true" />
switching that to false seems to have an effect as well

Now am trying to backup the mysqlDB so i can resume my progression in the future, i tried to do:
Code:
mysqldump --all-databases -uroot -pmy-pass > ./db-backup.sql
and to restore it:
Code:
mysql -uroot -pmy-pass < /path/to/db-backup.sql
but this seems to break the database, any info about making a backup is appreciated.
Lastly offtopic question: is there a spoiler tag to wrap text in this forum? :blink:
Edit*: figured out the spoiler part obviously :wink:

Last edited:

f35

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for the info, but there's no DB named "db_hk4e_global_deploy_config" the closest one i saw is "db_hk4e_deploy_config_gio" is that what you meant in your reply?
Also the fields in that table are already assigned to the values you specified.

I've modified the batch file that comes with Grasscutter all i did is removing the lines that starts GC jar file and mongoDB daemon
Also in proxy_config.py I've disabled SSL ("USE_SSL = False")

------------------

The server is running and working as intended in WSL, this seems to be more effiecnt then spinning up a VM, especially for machines with limited resources.
However, the servers still outputting the warnings

Code:
Error: Connection refused

setting the time to UTC zone seems mandatory, else there will be some errors about time zone and the word "summer time" is mentioned in the logs
for some reason on each boot of WSL time zone will reset to match the host 's timezone

Server fully loaded consumes around 6.5GB memory
excluding: oa-server, multi-server, and tothmoon-server, muip-server

------------------

in each server's config xml file, there's a field
Code:
<MemPerfConfigforce_open="true"output_interval="1800"
black_list="proto Watcher WeakptrObserver Event Ability Impl Comp Handler data::"white_list="BuffComp EquipComp GatherComp ActorAbility">
<MemPerfAppList>
</MemPerfAppList>
</MemPerfConfig>
switching true to false seems to reduce the cpu consumption (not sure), anyone has insight on this field?
also in gameserver.xml there's
Code:
<EntityDebugLog open="true" />
switching that to false seems to have an effect as well

------------------

Now am trying to backup the mysqlDB so i can resume my progression in the future, i tried to do:
Code:
mysqldump --all-databases -uroot -pmy-pass > ./db-backup.sql
and to restore it:
Code:
mysql -uroot -pmy-pass < /path/to/db-backup.sql
but this seems to break the database, any info about making a backup is appreciated.

Lastly offtopic question: is there a spoiler tag to wrap text in this forum? :blink:

Yes, I also made a configuration script, and stripped some of the server files to make them occupy less storage space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did a basic install with the install.sh following the 2to2 youtube video, but my gameserver keeps terminating with the "checkConfig" and "loadDesignConfig" errors. Does anyone what causes this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to connect, the server gives this error. Any ideas how to fix it?

rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back