Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got it to work lmk if you need help with it, but the gm dont work with it no more which is weird
Hey thank you for the reply. I figured out a ton of things and I've been researching the forums on all post where others had questions about certain topics like: Banners / Battlepass / etc. and figured those out. However, they're a few things that I haven't found yet and was wonder if anyone else might have.... Here is the post where I asked a few questions about it!

Hmm, seems today I have a new problem that I cannot figure out...
1683662762460 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone have any idea why the used ram will not go past 3.1 / 3.2? It just started this today, as I ran it just fine yesterday with no problem and it was using 7.2 / 7.4gi of ram.

I changed a few .txt files , however nothing that should have effected this? ....

Hey thank you for the reply. I figured out a ton of things and I've been researching the forums on all post where others had questions about certain topics like: Banners / Battlepass / etc. and figured those out. However, they're a few things that I haven't found yet and was wonder if anyone else might have.... Here is the post where I asked a few questions about it!

Hmm, seems today I have a new problem that I cannot figure out...
1683662762460 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone have any idea why the used ram will not go past 3.1 / 3.2? It just started this today, as I ran it just fine yesterday with no problem and it was using 7.2 / 7.4gi of ram.

I changed a few .txt files , however nothing that should have effected this? ....

I re-installed the server and then imported the old one. It works. Makes no sense as it still has the same files / account / etc. But oh well, it works!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
/ credits to Ashllay#8131

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work
can't download from Yukii file, can you share the link again? thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to know know how to modify the value of skills in the server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got stuck in this quest.
We Will Be Reunited: Chapter I: Act IV - Involuntary Sacrifice.
I cannot continue the quest.
quest id: 8000. i tried to make it complete by GM command "quest finish 8000", i failed.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got stuck in this quest.
We Will Be Reunited: Chapter I: Act IV - Involuntary Sacrifice.
I cannot continue the quest.
quest id: 8000. i tried to make it complete by GM command "quest finish 8000", i failed.
is not Stuck, you have to finish some side quest -Sometimes the same NPC is involved in the same quest- to complete that main quest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is not Stuck, you have to finish some side quest -Sometimes the same NPC is involved in the same quest- to complete that main quest.
1691328604171 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

There are no quests being accepted.
I can follow this quest but NPC Ganyu doesn't come.
I don't know what quest she's stuck on, as there's no notification for her.

This is an example of the message that pops up, I can't continue the quest without completing the task.

bạn có thể giúp tôi được không?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i already finish that quest without problem and now doing Inazuma quests without problem so far ... i didnt use GM command to finish quests tbh maybe thats why he got stuck
that maybe because u were using fixed data,if you were using original data,there is no way that you can pass it,maybe gm can do the job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i already finish that quest without problem and now doing Inazuma quests without problem so far ... i didnt use GM command to finish quests tbh maybe thats why he got stuck
that maybe because u were using fixed data,if you were using original data,there is no way that you can pass it,maybe gm can do the job.
The command gm quest finish doesn't work, it's a wrong command.
I run around the map and do quests, the problem is I don't do all the quests I see.
I just followed the main quest line, and I don't know if there are side quests I haven't done that cause ganyu to get stuck.
1691329059083 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The command gm quest finish doesn't work, it's a wrong command.
I run around the map and do quests, the problem is I don't do all the quests I see.
I just followed the main quest line, and I don't know if there are side quests I haven't done that cause ganyu to get stuck.
View attachment 239669
i dont think 5 is the correct gm cmd id.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think i have "Fixed Data", i use the same file as @tieuunhi , my account UID: 7 ... so basically we use the same data with MOD applied. and here some screenshot of some quests
Screenshot_12 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

i just finish Inazuma quest only i need 1 quest to go to the Chasm.
Screenshot_13 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Make sure complete characters quests and World quest to avoid those problems.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think i have "Fixed Data", i use the same file as @tieuunhi , my account UID: 7 ... so basically we use the same data with MOD applied. and here some screenshot of some quests
View attachment 239672

i just finish Inazuma quest only i need 1 quest to go to the Chasm.
View attachment 239673
Make sure complete characters quests and World quest to avoid those problems.
I didn't notice the blue side quests.
I only follow the yellow main quest, and only do the side quest when I get the message that the NPC is stuck there.
Right now I don't know what to do to make Ganyu appear at the adventurer's guild bulletin board.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only follow the yellow main quest, and only do the side quest when I get the message that the NPC is stuck there.
Right now I don't know what to do to make Ganyu appear at the adventurer's guild bulletin board.
just try "quest accept 800001"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i suggest use akebi-gc instead of using command (for quests).
commands are complicated and you have to know exactly what you doing because quests have 3 steeps to follow : quest add / quest accept / quest finish. and if you miss something you will stuck but i think can be fixed if you add and accept the last quest.
meanwhile akebi-gc can use it to speed up dialogues and skip cutscenes if you want play normal without bother with commands.

Back