Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want to fix it permanetly,the only way is to modify the questdata_exported.txt
1691333246124 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

This site scammed me.
Archon Quests's id is wrong.
So my attempts with the gm command for Archon Quests failed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i suggest use akebi-gc instead of using command (for quests).
commands are complicated and you have to know exactly what you doing because quests have 3 steeps to follow : quest add / quest accept / quest finish. and if you miss something you will stuck but i think can be fixed if you add and accept the last quest.
meanwhile akebi-gc can use it to speed up dialogues and skip cutscenes if you want play normal without bother with commands.
Just accept the next quest, the previous one will be completed.
find the right quest's id

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, it's me, I'm having problems with quests again.

1. Somehow scaramouche didn't attack me, and nahida couldn't give me the power to break armor, I couldn't kill scaramouche to complete the quest.

1693059032726 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
2. Vagabond sword can't open, event portals have the same error.
1693059405966 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
/ credits to Ashllay#8131

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work
Modded apk link broken can you reup the link pls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's a NPC schedule thing (it happens with Lantern Rite Event too), but idk which file has to be edited yet.

For example, for timed-event items you need to edit their date at MaterialDeleteData.txt

Most of the drop for Lantern Rite (as example) has expired date, poking around with date in that file did the trick and now those specific items doesn't expire.

i'm still searching which file has to be edited to enable the Event's NPC and decoration.
I am facing a similar issue when trying to activate the first event 5001001 - Elemental Crucible. I managed to activate it and completed the corresponding quest by talking to Timaeus. However, the totem that initiates the event does not appear in its designated location. I believe it's the same type of event where an NPC should appear but doesn't. Any progress on this issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Banner character or weapon probability is too high, how do I change it to default probability?

Back