Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a server backup. The SDK server used to connect to the client needs to be handled by yourself
链接:
提取码:uq9d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Res, Data, Binary files is missing. Symlink only
ycLNNyU - Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Tiansuo - Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a server backup. The SDK server used to connect to the client needs to be handled by yourself
链接:
提取码:uq9d

The link is dead, can you post it again?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone can bring a working VM I'd be grateful, sorry if that's asking too much (it probably is), but this is a big topic, most of my friends who play genshin impact would want to play offline, so it's something that will attract a lot more people from outside, maybe even interested in these matters of creating private servers

so sorry if it's too much to ask, when i finish i will post a tutorial

(i'm a bit scared to post tutorial video on my main channel but i will do it on several secondary channels anyway)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much brother, i believe this is the definitive content to make genshin work, i have some questions

MYSQL_PASSWORD="Coui3SkNfTfRdGyYym6ICytRZiCo4A"

do i need to put this same password for my mysql in ubuntu? any mysql version is ok?

in the tutorial .txt is also written for by password "GenshinImpactOffline2022" but in Redis, in main it shows REDIS_PASSWORD="no_password" need to change?

S_WORK_PATH="/srv/env"

but there is also written

RUN_DIR=`pwd`

in hk4e, in docker command it shows '/data/ys_server'

work_path: /home/ys_server/env

this appears in tools\op_tools\conf\dev\dev_client.yaml

Is there a specific folder that I should put the content in? should I go inside a specific folder and then put it in pwd?

i'm a bit confused on what exactly i have to do and how to start

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tothemoonserver error log: load file:/ys_server/tools/op_tools/bin/output/res/server_res_svo_block.txt failed.
The client can login, but it will be stuck at the white screen entering the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already did everything in the .txt file about installing mysql and redis (for GenshinImpactOffline2022 passwords), I installed pip jinja2 and all the others, I already set python2.7 as default and mysql connector is installed

it's just that I really don't know what to do next, I've literally done everything and everything is correct, I've cloned the VM to avoid problems in case I do something wrong, but at this point everything is correct and I just need what to do next with this "ys_server"

maybe about configuration and running (I changed mysql and redis password to GenshinImpactOffline2022 as it says in the .txt, in Main, if I didn't need to do that, I can go back to the previous one without any problem)

everything is set to 127.0.0.1 but it's in VM, do I need to change something to my IP that appears in "whatsmyip" for me to connect to my main computer?

my ys_server is in /Home, but I see that S_WORK_PATH has "srv/env" written and srv/env and not even /env inside srv exists in mine, I don't know if I need to do something else that is not said

I'm waiting for the answer, I just need to know what to do next after following the installations of "环境.txt"

do i need to use install.sh from packet.tar.zstd? (for installation, I don't know, just removing the part where packet.tar.zstd is unpacked), thanks for your attention and I'll wait

Back