Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I couldn't download and try because there is a pan baidu connection, it downloads very slowly.
deli39 - (Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: Do not directly overwrite the patch to the old folder when applying the patch, close the program first, then rename/delete the old folder, then extract the patch to the specified directory, modify the IP in the .conf file and save it before opening Server.The last registration command is this account create admin 10001 to register under the cmd window (as shown below)

Pass: 6666

Client - 2.7

deli39 - (Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share a "no-baidu" link? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested these files as soon as they released in china, it has some bugs:
- Quests don't work
- Character has no target
- NPCS do not interact
- Damage always the same, even if using more powerful weapons
- No game sound (effects only)
- Among other bugs

for those who want to download and don't have baidu cloud

user agent : oneleaf

Last edited:
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
its sound like data error the game i know while i was to play the official there was an sound error
so its not new to me most of those bugs are not critical at all and can be fixed in no time .

<Among other bugs>
you probobly want to say what you find when you mention it so the community can fix it
or else you just use this statement for nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

user agent : oneleaf

I dont want to be a D1ck, and sorry for this but but THIS is baidu, just from a different perspective...
the main problem is not the account existance and the fact that this is mostly in chinese,
the download speed sucks a big time around where i am is few kilobytes only... So again anyone can make a mirror?

Reaction score
You can also get the Emulator + Emulator Source Code Here

You can also get the Emulator + Emulator Source Code Here
https://github.com/Grasscutters/Grasscutter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so the same buggy mess it was released before?only login and walk around?

I dont think its the same; this has serverside the last one was only a debug client or what.... if you check the github link this has some development, early, so it might not knows very much more, but this is different... this seem is has an emulator side, not just offline dev mode...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grasscutter emulator is the one you guys need it and it's super easy to setup. I can do that in less than 5 minutes. Why bother need a VMware for?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Grasscutter emulator is the one you guys need it and it's super easy to setup. I can do that in less than 5 minutes. Why bother need a VMware for?

Then can you post a compatible client too? At the emulator's github there is no link for it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, only login and walk around =[

Umm, no. You people need to do your research before spewing this stuff. There is much more implemented than just that. If you spent literally a minute looking at the README on the Github, you'd see the list, and that list doesn't include WIP stuff that is semi-working and being actively developed, such as quests. I've compiled and tested this for a few hours and it's in a surprisingly good state right now with it's current feature set, and getting better very quickly.

This. It's ridiculously simple to setup if you can read and follow basic instructions. There's no need for a VM or anything like that. If anything, using a VM will just complicate things for people who want it easy.

Last edited:

XP1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I only have a couple parts downloaded.

GDrive:

Back