Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Its working with the latest client you can install the official client and the emu will work i can confirm the emulator work as good then excepted i done it in less then 2 minutes and expect the quest its feel very fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In case you don't want to register for an account, here's the v2.6 Client

Then just follow the video instructions above. Really easy to setup and install with those instructions. One final note, when you first launch the game through Grasscutters it will prompt you to update the resources (about 7gb update), let it do so.

Your version (before update):
OSRELWIN2.6.0_R6305792_S6240328_D6303587

Version (after update):
OSRELWin2.6.0_R6708157_S6731353_D6731353

Here's the latest GM Handbook:

The server emulator is still in early stages but its already very polished and you can mess around in the world, add any avatar, interact with npcs, attack mobs, etc. Dungeons/quests don't work yet, but do keep in mind I tried the 'Stable' version and not the 'Development' version which could possibly have other cool features already working!

In any case, very cool to check out for someone that never played Genshin. Definitely give it a try!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In case you don't want to register for an account, here's the v2.6 Client

Then just follow the video instructions above. Really easy to setup and install with those instructions. One final note, when you first launch the game through Grasscutters it will prompt you to update the resources (about 7gb update), let it do so.

Your version (before update):
OSRELWIN2.6.0_R6305792_S6240328_D6303587

Version (after update):
OSRELWin2.6.0_R6708157_S6731353_D6731353

Here's the latest GM Handbook:

The server emulator is still in early stages but its already very polished and you can mess around in the world, add any avatar, interact with npcs, attack mobs, etc. Dungeons/quests don't work yet, but do keep in mind I tried the 'Stable' version and not the 'Development' version which could possibly have other cool features already working!

In any case, very cool to check out for someone that never played Genshin. Definitely give it a try!
Are the monsters on the map or should they be summoned?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, monsters roam the world map. When killed they respawn, and yes they do have attack AI. Whether all their attack patterns are there or not, I cannot say because I've never played Genshin Impact before today.

As for summoning, you can summon monsters by using the following command: !spawn ###### (Check GM Handbook and scroll to the '// Monsters' section for IDs.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can confirm, as I test and the bulk of the work happens on development branch first before being moved into stable: there are things in there semi-working that aren't in stable, like revamped commands/localization, quests, vehicles and other things. I honestly wish Honkai would get this kind of love. I've been trying for like, over a year to find people who would join me in working on a server emu for that game, but ever since Genshin came out, nobody cares about it anymore :/.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, monsters roam the world map. When killed they respawn, and yes they do have attack AI. Whether all their attack patterns are there or not, I cannot say because I've never played Genshin Impact before today.

As for summoning, you can summon monsters by using the following command: !spawn ###### (Check GM Handbook and scroll to the '// Monsters' section for IDs.)
Do you know why GrassClipper closes itself?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It keeps closing by itself, apart from installing WebView2, should something else be installed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made new Banners for some Most popular characters :

You have to select desired character file (Banners.Json) and put it in ...\GrassClipper\gc-development\data

I hope You enjoy pulling your Favorite character!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Pass: 6666

deli39 - (Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre - RaGEZONE Forums

i uploaded on another filehoster if anyone want it (37,2 GB total)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hill Skill doesn't work properly Do you know the latest version or how to fix the error?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Simple build:
You need MongoDB, Java (jdk-17.0.3.1_windows-x64_bin), Grasscutter (self compile or get from jar from github ), Grassclipper for Launcher, Resource take from

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the emulator running and all, but I can't download the "data" portion (resources works fine), when I Click it just nothing happens, so in game there is no mobs or anything ... is there no spawn data available yet? or does my data download simply not work? the wiki and discord are chaotic, it's hard to find answers ^-^;

Back