Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try using GM Command by chat win Server Command on friend list.

Use commnad /spawn MobID Amount Level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made new Banners for some Most popular characters :

You have to select desired character file (Banners.Json) and put it in ...\GrassClipper\gc-development\data

I hope You enjoy pulling your Favorite character!

Can you make more? would be great, to have more banners, please (for example: Diluc,Eula, Itto, Kazuha, Xiao, Xingqiu, etc those who are the "meta" characters)

Reaction score
Can you make more? would be great, to have more banners, please (for example: Diluc,Eula, Itto, Kazuha, Xiao, Xingqiu, etc those who are the "meta" characters)

a banners json with everysingle banner that existed until 2.7

Credits to the discord folks from GC

deli39 - (Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a banners json with everysingle banner that existed until 2.7

Credits to the discord folks from GC

deli39 - (Genshin Impact ) Virtual machine terminal + latest patch to fix drops and some secre - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you know how to increase drop rates for those banners?

Reaction score
Local server connection is successfull
But WAN server dosen't work (I already changed 2 IPs in config.json)
Login is ok.. but I can't in game
How can I make WAN server?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Local server connection is successfull
But WAN server dosen't work (I already changed 2 IPs in config.json)
Login is ok.. but I can't in game
How can I make WAN server?

Obviously, you need to open the ports for WAN connection. How was quests on the latest server version? I haven't bother playing it since version 1.1.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This patch didn't work for me since there were non-Latin characters in the installation path. Installation paths often prevent programs from working or finding their files and cache. So I renamed all the folders to Latin names and removed the symbols. Actually, it's best to install it on *your hard drive*/(GI) - without unnecessary third-party folders. Plus, you can check the patch in virtual machines. I read about them on if you want to know. Virtual Win shows where you made the mistake.

Last edited:
Back