Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada Source File .

Reaction score
Hello RageZone . I have downloaded the source file from a china website . It seems that I have no totally idea on what's inside of the source file and how to set it up and also what client are they supposed to use . I'll provide the link for all of you to have fun with it .

The file consists of 13 parts .

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

Code:
Password : 63081844

Let's just hope that someone knows how to deal with all of this files and hopefully there will be more Granado Espada private servers .

PS : If you need help with translations from Mandarin to English , feel free to Private Message me . I'll be glad to help if I can .

Have fun with it !

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply , I shall try to upload to meadiafire . I'm not very sure when will it be done tho .

Edit#1 : 8 hours till all files are uploaded on mediafire . Please wait till then .

Edit #2 : It may take a longer time intended , will not know when will it upload finish .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes this is the same files that was already released !

Revisions :

anyway, any one know, what kind of error is this ?

Lemoness - Granado Espada Source File . - RaGEZONE Forums

Lemoness - Granado Espada Source File . - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
а какая версия студии нужна для этих сорцев?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bumping this thread! need more developers for this game hahaha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know the last answer where a long time ago but... is there any possibility that there are some people in this forum who can upload the server files needed to start an offline GE server?

Back