Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried with your post and is the same issue i have this running on a separate machine on the same lan with a i9 9900K and 64gb ram and yes i did the IP swap on the DB like the guide says so im running out of ideas any help would be appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CousinIt - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

CousinIt - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Plz help me. Cant run this sever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i did everything listed the server seems to be running i can reach the barracks and create the basic characters but as soon i try to actually enter the world sends me back to the login screen and on the console i see the following issue any idea? thanks.
Lsq1v9x - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums
Use proper client. 1. Get rGE client from mega link 2. Unpack release folder from server zip, overwrite files in installed client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The assembled server on a virtual machine. Requires 16 gigabytes of RAM. Client and textbooks included.

Password lnxd

Reaction score
2fEkcw1 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Ayane released a very nice tutorial on youtube, all credits go to Ayane, here is the youtube video with the information in it, you can also download rGE db backup from here to see how they used to do things, if you know how to read sql it will make sense to you.

[English]
--------------------------------------------
Installations:
1. Download all files found in https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/granado-espada-v28-00-72-a-1198186/
2. Download SQL Developer found in
3. Install SQL 2019 Developer, choose Basic Installation Type. Also install SSMS found in
3.1 Watch if you need help.
4. Extract rGE_server to C:\ only, be sure to add this folder an exclusion to Windows Defender and other virus protection softwares just in case.
5. Locate rGE_server\SQL and double-click 0. ODBC.
6. Run Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18.
7. Go to File tab (on the upper left of the screen), Open → File... to open all SQL files in their numerical ordering (1. RESOURCE, 2. RESOURCE_LOG, 3 .GE_DATA, 4. GE_LOG, 5. DATA).
8. Execute them all (or simply hit Alt +X), you can ignore the errors.
Server Startup Procedures:
1. Locate rGE_server and run ManagerHub.bat, ManagerNode_1.bat และ ManagerNode_2.bat
2. Locate rGE_server/server_release and run ManagerClient_Release.exe, ignore the warning, log in with ID foo and password bar.
3. Click + icon on the left side until you see LOCAL@MACHINE1, click at it, GLOBAL and GLOBAL WPX will show up, right-click and run them.
4. Click at ZONE@MACHINE1 and run your desired maps (you need 24GB+ of RAM in order to run all maps).
Connecting to the Game Server with Client & Account Creation:
1. Install rGE_setup.
2. Copy all files in rGE_server/release (in C:\) to your client's release folder you just installed.
3. Go to release folder, right-click to edit serverlist.xml, correct IP Server0_IP and Server1_IP to the IP of the server (127.0.0.1).
4. Right-click rGE.exe to create a shortcut. In the shortcut's target line, add -SERVICE to the end.
5. In Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18, you will see GE_DATA, GE LOG, etc. in Databases.
6. Double-click RESOURCE → Tables → dbo.ACCOUNT.INFO, right-click to Edit Top 200 Rows. Create ID in MEMBER_ID and MD5 Hash of password in PASS.
For example, MD5 of 123456 is e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e.
6.1 You can create MD5 Hash of password here,
7. Go to GE_DATA → Tables → dbo.ACCOUNT_LEVEL, right-click to Edit Top 200 Rows. Fill your ID and 1 in LEVEL.
8. Go to RESOURCE → Tables → dbo.LEVEL_PERMISSION_IP, fill 127.0.0.1 in PERMISSION_IP.
9. You can log in and enjoy the game now!
Editing Exp. Rate / Drop Rate (Credit goes to marutpun2):
1. In ManagerClient_Release, ZONE@MACHINE1, choose your desired map and right click → Modify, in Param, ExpRatio xx -StanceExpRatio xx -ItemRatio xx, change xx to any number.
How to Add Vis / Feso / Cash:
1. Play and obtain some of items and Vis first. Go to SQL, GE_DATA → Tables → dbo.ITEM, locate CLASS_ID 30000 and change the amount in COUNT. If you need Feso, change ID from 30000 to 30001 (this also applies to other items but do it at your own risk if you don't know the ID of items as it will cause you to lose the item!).
2. You can add Cash by going to RESOURCE → Tables → dbo.ACCOUNT_GOLD, fill your ID and amount of GOLD.
3. Zone between maps or go to Barrack to reflesh items and money you've changed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will be taking over the development of Granado Espada, depends on the interest, I might release things publicly, or just start a group and launch my own private development server. Meanwhile any troubleshooting or concerns related to the files, I will be happy to assist, just ask your questions :)

Fun times...

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will be taking over the development of Granado Espada, depends on the interest, I might release things publicly, or just start a group and launch my own private development server. Meanwhile any troubleshooting or concerns related to the files, I will be happy to assist, just ask your questions :)

Fun times...

When I try to buy costume, it keep says not enough gold. How did you buy costumes?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, finally! Been looking for a certain feature in the server. I noticed some features/npcs we're disable in the server. I tried adding renaisscance coin/bar which can be exchange to cash points. but I can't find a npc or option to do it. can you help me with this?

I'm trying to play it like a normal game without modifying my character data.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So basically the ies files are database files containing all the information about what is available in the server and how things operate - these can be found on the server side.

The IPF files are how they are packed on client side, there are tools on the Internet to convert them and better explained here

Once you can get both the server and client side synchronised, you will need to create a C++/C# launcher that does the following:

- MD5 checksum of files to match
- updater
- launcher

I'm still searching for a way to deny login to people that bypass the launcher from the server side using the available tools.

Currently the only way I can do it is by injecting a dll into the server that will reject users that tamper with files.

If someone is interested in starting a dedicated private server, hit me up over PM.

When I try to buy costume, it keep says not enough gold. How did you buy costumes?

The server and client files don't match exactly 100%, you need to modify the shops in both server/client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i will be taking over the development of granado espada, depends on the interest, i might release things publicly, or just start a group and launch my own private development server. Meanwhile any troubleshooting or concerns related to the files, i will be happy to assist, just ask your questions :)

fun times...

2fekcw1 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums
jangan can you help me with this error on doing a server please i really need to play this game i really love it can you help me??? With my error on daemon failed to request run

Fun times...

JANGAN CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR ON DOING A SERVER PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME I REALLY LOVE IT CAN YOU HELP ME??? WITH MY ERROR ON DAEMON FAILED TO REQUEST RUN

Attachments

Reaction score
jangan can you help me with this error on doing a server please i really need to play this game i really love it can you help me??? With my error on daemon failed to request run

JANGAN CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR ON DOING A SERVER PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME I REALLY LOVE IT CAN YOU HELP ME??? WITH MY ERROR ON DAEMON FAILED TO REQUEST RUN

Give screenshot of the error, which .exe returned the error?

it would be nice if we had more updated source code for this game.

Generally speaking, it's not very hard to update the game to the latest versions, you can easily update: Characters, items, skills, quests, interfaces probably the hard part would be to update actual game engine mechanics, but I don't think there are any that stand out.

I actually have many ideas on how to update the client to the latest versions, just not sure if I'm willing to invest that much time into it, currently I'm just playing around and enjoying nostalgia

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't buy item from item dealer when I buy potion I not get any item and my vis decreased
How to fix it?

Back