Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Environment.cpp (58) : Assertion Failed: true==ret1

i got this poop massage
CousinIt - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

but i can run this game basicialy :laugh:

I open up this (red squre it meaning run the map)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated download link:
Also added 3Dsmax exporters for game assets ;)

Reaction score
I've got an error in ManagerNode_Release, anyone know how to fix it?

D:\qa\source\imclib\include\imcPdhQuery.h (48) : Assertion Failed: falseD:\qa\source\imclib\include\imcPdhQuery.h (48) : Assertion Failed: falseD:\qa\source\imclib\include\imcPdhQuery.h (48) : Assertion Failed: falseD:\qa\source\imclib\include\imcPdhQuery.h (48) : Assertion Failed: false

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to open the remaining maps? I can only open 1 to 10 Window Command Script maps from rgeserver folder. When I go in manager client and it fails to run other maps. Like when I'm trying to get to Queen map or Nimrod Bridge, says server is closed.

EDIT: I just copy the window command script and rename it, edit the SID # and it works.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everybody know how to connect other pc?
YES

In SSMS, you will need to configure the zoneserver to your IP, this can quickly be done by expanding the RESOURCE DB's tables and right clicking dbo.MACHINE and editing top 200 lines. Change the IP for the ZONE@MACHINE1 (second line) to either your LAN ip if you're running the server only for LAN, or to your WAN ip, if you wish the server to be public. (Note: You can skip this step if you plan to run the client on the same machine as the server, but you will not be able to connect from any other computer.)

SERVER HOST: edit dbo.MACHINE in sql

CLIENT

1. Open client directory, and navigate to the release folder. Edit serverlist.xml and set Server0_IP and Server1_IP to the IP of the server.
2. Right-click rGE.exe and create a shortcut. In the shortcut's target line, add -SERVICE to the end. This will bypass the need to launch via updater.
Launch the client via the shortcut you created.

meaning

edit file severlist.html

add -service to file shortcut create desktop

now You can play on another machine on the same lan instead of having to run the client on the same server HOST

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I read this thread along with Ayane YT Channel and manage to open for my own.:eek:tt:
Even though, open many maps really do eat RAM.:(:

I hope there will be server files for version 32 (Grand Master Stance for 5 Basics and Rework Family Attribute Tree)
because I tried to patch myself but failed in many ways.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for instruction/way to update your server client to latest version of retail or what not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for instruction/way to update your server client to latest version of retail or what not.

I followed this site but have a problem with the updater require flash player, and when I tried to use other servers updater, it said there was connection problem. So, I quit and just play this version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed this site but have a problem with the updater require flash player, and when I tried to use other servers updater, it said there was connection problem. So, I quit and just play this version.
The ge tool doesn't work for Me. I tried run it in admin mode, nothing happens. Does it require something to run it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ge tool doesn't work for Me. I tried run it in admin mode, nothing happens. Does it require something to run it?

The location should be like this. It works for me.
"Granado Espada/tools/getools.bat"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi new here but..
ive got everything running and working well, some items in the cash shop log me out when i go to buy them,
i assume i need to match up client to server side but how does one go about doing this, many thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem. Cash Shop = Log out.
So, I summon item myself, solved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know where to get item id/codes from I can't seem to find any.
Item id is for SQL which is quite complicated.
I prefer item ClassName to use in chat which is //item ClassName qty
e.g. //item Vis 1000000000
//item CouponLv_28 1000 (Enchant Chip Master for Valeron)
//item SocketProtect 1000 (Socket Processing Tranquillizer for socketing 4 slots)
//item EXPCard_Ma_Trade 1000 (Instant lv.1 to Master)
//item EXPCard_Master_a 1000 (Exp10% for Master - this means use 100ea to reach High Master)
//item TrainingCard_G 1000 (Stance EXP)
//item TrainingCard_Ex 1000 (Expert Stance EXP)

for more items ClassName, you have to look at server folder's xml. "/rGE_server/ge/xml"
open with notepad, wordpad or your browser whichever fast enough to load the data.
these are the files that I have usually used.
- datatable_item_armor
= look for Valeron_Metal, Valeron_Leather, Valeron_Coat, Valeron_Robe
- datatable_item_earring = Valeron_Earring
- datatable_item_neck = Valeron_Neck
- datatable_item_belt = Valeron_Belt
- datatable_item_glove = Valeron_Gloves
- datatable_item_boots = Valeron_Boots
- datatable_item_artifact
= look for character name to use their unique effect i.e. search fighter for VanguardShield.
note: some new RNPCs don't have unique artifact, you can use Limit_STR or whatever instead.
- datatable_item_consume
= look for buff items ie. steroid, triumph, principal, hermes.
- datatable_item_etc
= look for some trash items that help you through quest.
- datatable_item_lumin
= I prefer absorb HP for weapon which is Lumin_Pearl4, max HP for armor which is Lumin_Bloodstone4
- datatable_item_ring
=
of course,ring BUT look for Ring2 which you can enchant
e.g. Ring2_Peltast = all skill Peltast, Ring2_Peltast_Fighter = all skill Peltast and Provoke.
Sadly, some new rnpcs don't have ring2 for their character skills ,only their stances.
- datatable_item_scroll
=
for stance books (Hellena's Occultism Assistance Book is bug, can't read.)
- datatable_item_weapon
=
for ValeronSword, ValeronPistol etc.

Weapon, Armor, Accessory, Ring will show theirs Serial Number which is ITEM_ID in SQL and will help you to Enhance+10 and Enchant any options you want along with these actions can do in real time while playing.
- Enhance Weapon and Armor go to Databases > GE_DATA > Tables > dbo.ITEM_REINFORCE and edit 1 to 10.
- Enhance Accessory(Earrings, Necklace, Belt, Gloves, Boots) go to dbo.ITEM_PROPERTIES and edit Accessory Rank to 10.
- Enchant go to dbo.ITEM_PROPERTIES, this is quite boring first time but it can use copy and paste.
I recommend to enchant for real 2 times or up to have "Previous Enchant Options", it will help you later. i.e. Valeron Sword have previous like this "ATK14%, ASPD10%, CRI+2" this will show in SQL dbo.ITEM_PROPERTIIES as PrevEnchant VALUE
115001 , 14, 115002 , 10, 115003 , 2, and now the fun begins.

1. You have to know what Enchant will occur to your item.
i.e. Valeron Sword options use Enchant Chip Master (ValeronMelee), click it.
You will see chance table, for EVERY VALERON MELEE WEAPONS, which has 19 ROWS.
2. You can use these rows as a reference for editing VALUE. (I think 7 options are maximum)
i.e. You want ATK50%, ASPD30%, CRI10, ATKDEMON100%, ATKUNDEAD100%, PEN5, STR5
VALUE = 115001 , 50, 115002 , 30, 115003 , 10, 115010 , 100, 115011 , 100, 115013 , 5, 115014 , 5, (notice 2 last digits sorted by rows.)
press ENTER to make sure you are done with this item.
3. Go to Barrack or change map, and back to ENCHANT MERCHANT.
Your magic will appear in Previous Enchant Options, this will require Tears of Ana (ClassName = TearsofAna)
Remember to copy VALUE for editing other melee weapons, and not every table starts with 01.
i.e.ValeronShoot starts with 20 to 39.

I think that is all for life hack.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help me, I was able to logged in to the game but after I created character, I can't access the starting zone or the zone maps.
I just followed the instruction all over again but I still got this error, I already open the zone for 2 barracks reb and 24_newzone and connect to daemon

thank you in advance, i really want to play this game. but unfortunately rGE was already closed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me, I was able to logged in to the game but after I created character, I can't access the starting zone or the zone maps.
I just followed the instruction all over again but I still got this error, I already open the zone for 2 barracks reb and 24_newzone and connect to daemon

thank you in advance, i really want to play this game. but unfortunately rGE was already closed

For Starting Zone, I can't remember for sure but I think you should have open No.5-9.
It's kinda pain that the server manger client shortens the name of places.

Back