Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys

I catch the stupid issue in the cmd when call ManagerHub.bat file, the "SQL doesn't exists or access denied". ( I added the user for the DBs as been wrote in the README file ), I opened all ports ( disable Firefall ), What did I do wrong?

I understand that for someone this question very stupid, but I couldn't resove this issue in the alone, thank you for understanding ( I use W11 OC through the Virtual Box )

CousinIt - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you please explain the source code Are the individual uses of the file and instructions for use?don't know how to use

First post updated, added a link with source code of multiple old versions as well as fixed link with rGE files.
Could you please explain the source code Are the individual uses of the file and instructions for use?don't know how to use

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi people

Someone tried build it on the docker? ( server )
Is it physically possible to do it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Error] [5] CreateDispatcher(g_gameDispatcher) failed. shutdown server..

Can't seem to get past this.

...got it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how did you solve this problem?

CousinIt - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

1 year later, I returned to the project and found myself with the same error hueuheuhe.Does anyone have a solution for this?

Algum ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does 'source' works with our current post' client?Or works with older versions irrelevant our one?
I saw this origin thread before, but I didnt realize it also contains 'source'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Mega.nz:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to add new characters from V32.0?
Aether, Cadet Romina, ... the game does not find the sprites, even placing it from an updated server and adding in datatable_job.xml.
Does anyone know the correct procedure?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help...........................I want to play in Korean..................................
Items, skills, and quests cannot be converted.......
help.................................hel....he..........help...............

if a korean language dictionary file is available, you could patch client with preferred language. taboo to even bring up publishers but maybe copy Hanbit Korean dictionary client files and copy them to your client file directory. run post related server with it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EN: I am a fan of Granado Espada, but I have an issue. Does anyone have the latest server files and is willing to share them? I am also willing to purchase them from someone who is selling them. I am looking for the full source of V33++. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

DE: Ich bin ein Fan von Granado Espada, aber ich habe ein Problem. Hat jemand die neuesten Server-Dateien und ist bereit, sie zu teilen? Ich bin auch bereit, sie von jemandem zu kaufen, der sie verkauft. Ich suche die vollständige Quelle von V33++. Kann mir jemand dabei helfen?

KR: "나는 그라나도 에스파다의 팬이지만 문제가 있습니다. 누군가 최신 서버 파일을 가지고 공유하고 싶은 사람이 있습니까? 또한 그것들을 판매하고 있는 사람으로부터 구매하려고 합니다. V33++의 전체 소스를 찾고 있습니다. 이것에 대해 도와줄 수 있는 사람이 있습니까?"

CH: "我是一个《格拉纳多》的粉丝,但是我有一个问题。有没有人有最新的服务器文件并愿意分享它们?我也愿意从出售它们的人那里购买它们。我正在寻找V33++的完整源代码。有没有人可以帮助我?"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
không đăng nhập id 1 pass 1
307078183_3433507883551689_4196928903616418155_n - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, i run this serverfiles for some time now an tested many of the missions quest etc. Has anyone already fixed the ustiur farmmission? I just cant start it and i dont really know which files i need to change to fix this.
I hope someone can help me :)

Back