Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any tutorial to setup ?i got the files already thanks

edit:all installed and running,the manager client ask for an user and pass,user is foo pass is bar is in hub.account.xml

also client is missing update.exe so i cannot launch it
edit2:
found update in the rge website,testing now

edit3:the updater of the website changes the server so i cannot connect to local,need a way to bypass it or make a custom exe updater

edit4:the tool to make an updater gives an error in mkupdate.py line 143

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not use rGE updater. Start game like so: rGE.exe -SERVICE

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do not use rGE updater. Start game like so: rGE.exe -SERVICE
how to create an account into database?is the last step i need

EDIT:INFO OF THE ORIGINAL POST
Server Setup Procedures:

1. Install Windows OS
  2. Install MSSQL Server, just a basic installation unless you plan to add some other db features.
  3. Extract the GE server files (note that AV may flag ./rGE_server/release/BugTrap.dll and the one on the client files, so you may wish to exempt this from AV). It is recommended to put the extracted rGE_server folder into the root directory of the windows install as some paths may be hardcoded to the server.
  4. Navigate to the ./rGE_server/SQL/ and run 0. ODBC.reg to configure ODBC.
  5. Open SSMS and connect to the MSSQL Server. Open the remaining sql files and run them in their numerical ordering. (should be RESOURCE, RESOURCE_LOG, GE_DATA, GE_LOG, and then DATA) This will set up the database.
  6. In SSMS, you will need to configure the zoneserver to your IP, this can quickly be done by expanding the RESOURCE DB’s tables and right clicking dbo.MACHINE and editing top 200 lines. Change the IP for the ZONE@MACHINE1 (second line) to either your LAN ip if you’re running the server only for LAN, or to your WAN ip, if you wish the server to be public. (Note: You can skip this step if you plan to run the client on the same machine as the server, but you will not be able to connect from any other computer.)
  7. Open ./rGE_server/server_release/hub.account.xml and modify/add a new line to create your desired credentials to connect via the managerclient.
  8. Open necessary ports. Default configuration uses the following ports. 8000, 8001, 7002-7023, 7030, 7031. These can be changed in the DB or via the ManagerClient.
Server Startup Procedures:

1. Launch ./rGE_server/ManagerHub.bat
  2. Launch ./rGE_server/ManagerNode_1.bat and ./rGE_server/ManagerNode_2.bat
  3. Launch ./rGE_server/server_release/ManagerClient_Release.exe ignore the warning and in the top left of the window, click login, and use the credentials you configured on step 6 of setup procedures.
  4. Expand the node list on the left side of the window, and select LOCAL@MACHINE1. Select both daemons. Right click and run these.
  5. Select the ZONE@MACHINE1 and select all zones you wish to start. Right click and run these.
  6. The server should be running now.
Connecting to the game server with client:

1. Copy the contents of ./rGE_server/release/ to your client’s release folder.
  2. Open client directory, and navigate to the release folder. Edit serverlist.xml and set Server0_IP and Server1_IP to the IP of the server.
  3. Right-click rGE.exe and create a shortcut. In the shortcut’s target line, add -SERVICE to the end. This will bypass the need to launch via updater.
  4. Launch the client via the shortcut you created.
Account Creation:

In SSMS, you’ll need to create a new query (Change values where appropriate):
USE [RESOURCE]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[ACCOUNT_INFO] ([MEMBER_ID], [PASS], [CLASS]) VALUES ('Username','MD5_Hash_of_Password', 1);Add GM status, you’ll need to run another query (Again, change values where appropriate):
USE [GE_DATA]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[ACCOUNT_LEVEL] ([MEMBER_ID], [LEVEL]) VALUES ('Username', 1);
GO

USE [RESOURCE]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[LEVEL_PERMISSION_IP] ([PERMISSION_IP], [DESC]) VALUES ('IP_Address', 'Description of User/whatever you may want to put here');
GO

BIG EDIT:
i managed to login!!!

CousinIt - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

edit3: how to start tutorial zone in the Manager?whats the name of the area?

EDIT4 AND FINAL
START ZONE 24 NEW ZONES AND REB ZONES THE FIRST ONES ,GAME LAUNCHS AND RUNS SMOOTHLY
thanks @CousinIt

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your selfless spirit of sharing. This is the real Internet spirit. You can't praise it too much. For me, Ge is not only a game, but also carries a very important part of people and things in my life so far, so please accept my sincere thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am willing to join any private server so i can play

wow roguege server posted this link on an announcement on their page (As you know, exactly 9 years ago, on 2012-06-12 rGE started live server which ran up until now, without ever wiping user progress. All good things come to an end, however this does not mean an end to private Granado Espada servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server setup guide from Solidus was added to the first post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can't not Login, wrong ID

Y1ZyqyU - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Kms5WVM - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can't not Login, wrong ID

Kms5WVM - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums
you did not make the account with the sql,thats why it doesnt work

USE [RESOURCE]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[ACCOUNT_INFO] ([MEMBER_ID], [PASS], [CLASS]) VALUES ('Username','MD5_Hash_of_Password', 1);Add GM status, you’ll need to run another query (Again, change values where appropriate):
USE [GE_DATA]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[ACCOUNT_LEVEL] ([MEMBER_ID], [LEVEL]) VALUES ('Username', 1);
GO

USE [RESOURCE]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[LEVEL_PERMISSION_IP] ([PERMISSION_IP], [DESC]) VALUES ('IP_Address', 'Description of User/whatever you may want to put here');
GO

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't understand
6. Open ./rGE_server/server_release/hub.account.xml and modify/add a new line to create your desired credentials to connect via the managerclient.
and
7. Open necessary ports. Default configuration uses the following ports. 8000, 8001, 7002-7023, 7030, 7031. These can be changed in the DB or via the ManagerClient.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help find Russian translation plz ;)
work ipf extract ge tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C: \ rGE_server \ tools \ ies2.py is not universal, it does not support Russian text characters (Cyrillic), since encryption in .ies returns this nonsense ...

a question for connoisseurs,
how did Europe and Russian localizers achieve the correct encoding
1.changed the game client itself?
2.changed sha encryption?
3. use transliteration ("я" = ia, etc.) or can you correct the display of Russian characters?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
search bot for this client ... geer all versions do not work as there are no patterns for GeAddress.ini

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something must be missing as far as a WAN connection is concerned.

I've replaced all IPs with WAN IP and am not even able to authenticate to the login server. Everything works fine from LAN.

Also when connecting to WAN through LAN, it will login fine, but will not allow a game connection, disconnects after forming the team.

Is there something missing? No firewall blocks, and all ports are open, naturally.

Database IPs are set to external as well.

Back