Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can confirm that the guide works.

CousinIt - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Server works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, here there are many errors, can someone provide a complete video tutorial so I can run this server?
I've been trying for a while and I can't.

Hello guys this is my problems. :thumbdown:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah this is working.. I hope there is a tutorial how to add new rnpc

btw thank you!
so much appreciated.
REMOVED

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
6. Open ./rGE_server/server_release/hub.account.xml and modify/add a new line to create your desired credentials to connect via the managerclient.
7. Open necessary ports. Default configuration uses the following ports. 8000, 8001, 7002-7023, 7030, 7031. These can be changed in the DB or via the ManagerClient.

how to do it??
pls help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need your help.
I've been having this pertinent problem for a while, I've managed to fix the other one from ManagerHub and now I'm with this problem with Node_1 and Node_2 that are pertinent, if anyone knows how to solve it, can you let me know?

[2021-08-12 23:19:26] Log Start TIME
[2021-08-12 23:19:27] [Assert] D:\qa\source\imclib\include\imcPdhQuery.h (37) : Assertion Failed: false
[2021-08-12 23:19:28] [Assert] D:\qa\source\imclib\include\imcPdhQuery.h (48) : Assertion Failed: false

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It was possible to run the server on a Xeon E5-2609 with 16GB RAM on Windows 10.
(Possible to run it on less ram ??8GB?)

Assuming you have installed the Required software on Server Machine

"Required Software:
1. Windows Host OS (Windows 7 or 10 will work fine)
2. MSSQL Server (A full version is required as far as I can recall correctly. I use MSSQL Server 2019 Enterprise Edition)
3. Server uses Microsoft DirectX version 9 libraries, so you may wish to install the End-User Runtimes. (optional, but recommended)

4. GE Server files from the original post."

-- You must also Install SQL Server Management Studio

--- Procedure
#1-You must Configure the OBDC in the Registry.

#2- Execute 1~5 SQL Scripts in the SQL Directory from SSMS, (Ignore Script errors for now) *Execute one by one in order.*

#3- Start ManagerHub.bat

The OP made a very detailed guide, if you follow correctly you will get it going.

Make sure you run this on a Xeon Machine. A normal machine wont work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced "can't launch client by itself" after migrating the files from GE Server/release folder to the client folder? All the other steps seem to work but this one :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced "can't launch client by itself" after migrating the files from GE Server/release folder to the client folder? All the other steps seem to work but this one :(

Right-click rGE.exe and create a shortcut. In the shortcut's target line, add -SERVICE to the end

6. Open ./rGE_server/server_release/hub.account.xml and modify/add a new line to create your desired credentials to connect via the managerclient.
7. Open necessary ports. Default configuration uses the following ports. 8000, 8001, 7002-7023, 7030, 7031. These can be changed in the DB or via the ManagerClient.

how to do it??
pls help me

6. this is optional.. if you want to change the login of managerclient.. default user: foo pass: bar
7. just google how to add port firewall..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I done all task everything running and but cannot login can someone pointout what wrong for me please

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works perfectly. Thank you a lot, CousinIt! :thumbup1:

how to do it??
pls help me

You can ignore these steps, just login with ID foo and Password bar when you launch ManagerClient_Release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
4. Expand the node list on the left side of the window, and select LOCAL@MACHINE1. Select both daemons. Right click and run these.5. Select the ZONE@MACHINE1 and select all zones you wish to start. Right click and run these.6. The server should be running now.

i try doing like this but it said fail to request run what can i do

and this step how can i open port ?? plz help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It works perfectly. But it seems that the item in the client doesn't match the item id on the Database (the server is not the same version as the client ) I tried to buy a few items with Feso but it returned another item.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the problem is in the client, namely in translation and some IES.hatya on the stock client there were no problems with storesthe client took from the topic or from this site

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi CousinIt
i try to use Tools for creating patches but when i run cmd have problem like this
cmd said
_zipdecrypt module is not available
i use win 8.1 64 bit

what can i do plz help

Besides, I found the IES file from the IPF file unzipped client, after I convert the IES file to html, it can be edited but I can't convert the html to IES after editing. how to synchronously edit database file from server to client, can you try a tutorial on how to do it

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
你好 首先很感謝你分享的資源
我是個很熱愛GE的玩家
能否請教你如何更改語言
使用過中文補丁或是中文客戶端
但是NPC對話方面始終無法變更
解碼後裡面是有中文
但是無法套用過去
希望能得到您的答覆 謝謝
Hello first of all, thank you for the resources you sharedI am a player who loves GE very muchCould you please teach you how to change the languageUsed Chinese patch or Chinese clientBut the NPC dialogue can never be changedThere is Chinese inside after decodingBut I can’t apply the pastHope to hear from you, thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i did everything listed the server seems to be running i can reach the barracks and create the basic characters but as soon i try to actually enter the world sends me back to the login screen and on the console i see the following issue any idea? thanks.
Lsq1v9x - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i did everything listed the server seems to be running i can reach the barracks and create the basic characters but as soon i try to actually enter the world sends me back to the login screen and on the console i see the following issue any idea? thanks.
Lsq1v9x - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

I have the same problem does anyone have a solution?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love some help with that issue honestly been waiting for these files for like 12 years people making it work but not saying how, following the guide step by step ended in that error so some help from those who managed to make it work because clearly you guys tweaked something would be much appreciated

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
game hates canada and brasil thats why you cannot enter
or maybe you forget to open the maps as i explained in page 3

Back